CYOA general

"Guess I'll make a new thread"-edition

Pasta: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu (embed)

Previous thread: (Cross-thread)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXp8Th41rBs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Would you date a set of inseperable twins? Would that be a positive thing in a cyoa or a drawback?They're one boy and one girl.

Are you fucking kidding me.

Depends on how cute they are.

tiny vampires

Do they switch clothes, so that you can't tell which one is which?

B

Arcane Vampire

Uncaring Sire

Efficient Feeder; Luck; Fast Healer.

THE WALL is now a super soldier. Again.

Background: Behemoth
Perks: Berzerker, Fistfighter
Evolutions:
Hamfisted
Mutated Hide
Fury in Agony
Exhume
Greater Regeneration
Companion: Adrianne Gonzales
Armour: Mobius Crystals (for THE WALL), Ozz Fluid (for Adrianne)
Survival Items: Rations, Purifier
Faction: Alone

youtube.com/watch?v=oXp8Th41rBs

What's up with the coin on the upper left, the one that illustrates Tails? Is it a kid grabbing a mature woman's butt? Why?

A.

It's never wrong if they're cute.

>left
...uhhhh....

How does cabaret cutie works? Is summoned person 'real'? Can I summon fictional beings too?

B

They're not real people in the sense of "souls" so you can't use them for Reaper's Mark but you can use them to duplicate looks and such.

B

>Psychic

>Fist Fighter
>Commando

>Psychokinetic Fists
>Mental Deadzone
>Psionic Barrier
>Decelerating Aura
>Blink

>Adrianne

>Psijic Suit

>Rations
>Purifier

>Minutemen

Didnt thought of using them for death mark but it kinda brokes other broken ideas I had and I'm not really interested in obligatory lewd option

So the same Angelanon who made the shitstorm inducing realm of lesbian mindrape for this also made the Aztec murder Goddess for the Altering History CYOA? Why do people say she always makes the same type of character and is shit at role playing? That doesn't seem to be the case at all.

Because she has been reposting the same old ass builds for 2 years.

Can you for one fucking thread not.

I missed both of these things, but I guess he made these builds to annoy people

[125] Trapped!
[150] Partnership!
[175] Artifact!
[166] Area Increase 5
[163] Gateways 2
[161] Division
[158] Transient
[152] Protection 2
[142] Population Increase 5
[141] Attitude Adjustment
[139] Culture & Customs
[137] Pretty Population
[135] Population Demographics
[132] Population Longevity
[128] Extrahuman Population
[124] Metahuman Population
[119] Technology Upgrade 5
[115] Magical Upgrade 2
[113] Aesthetics
[112] Public Education
[110] University
[108] Wealthy
[105] Industrial
[101] Mystical
[96] Technomagic
[94] Infrastructure
[93] Sanitation
[92] Secure
[91] Healthy
[90] Music Affinity
[89] Theater Affinity
[88] Animation Affinity
[87] Occult Affinity
[86] Art Affinity
[85] Literature Affinity
[84] Nature Affinity
[83] Intellectual Affinity
[82] Gaming Affinity
[81] Sports Affinity
[80] Food Affinity
[79] Sexual Affinity
[78] Festival Affinity
[76] Cosmic Adjustment
[73] Landscape Adjustment
[72] Fertile
[70] Rich
[67] Exceptional Materials
[64] Magical Phenomena
[59] Fauna & Flora 3
[54] Dungeons 3
[52] Spirits
[49] Afterlife
[45] Theme
[40] Lifestyle Upgrade 3
[37] Influence 2
[35] Immortality
[32] Spirit Walk
[30] Shape Shift 1
[29] Tongues
[27] Memory
[25] Awareness
[23] Peak Condition
[22] Levitation
[20] Alchemy
[18] Enchanting
[16] Conjuration
[13] Biomancy
[10] Nullification
[7] Friendship 2
[3] Waifu 2
[0] Familiar

She's a lesbian, and that is unforgivable to the /pol/tards who invade these threads.

A, because nobody ever posts "pick your curse" CYOA's.

I choose meta A for more points for the next cyoa

Try this on for size.
It's old as fuck.

Realm has 5 races: Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Halflings and Kemonomi (think monster musume) with several subraces for added spice. Everyone is opinionated but articulate and well reasoned for the most part. The "theme" is a mixed one of high fantasy adventure mixed with comedic slice-of-life with the tech to deal with most things that modern life should not be without and then some (search on the internet for that new flying castle dungeon you are your best friends can take down so you can possibly get senpai's attention ). Basically the world is a big ass and cozy fantasy.

I might go into more detail but that is a good outline for now.

Hunger: Lust
Fear: Boogeyman
Also, I'm waiting for your build.

Page 2 is almost finished. I would like to add features such as for x points your mute husbando can now talk for 10 mins each day, for xx points he can now talk for 1 hour. Cripple can stand etc, any suggestion? If you noticed any mistake, could you point it out? Any text that sounds retarded or written by a child, if yes, which one(s) ?
Also, do you like it?

Second big text box has a space before the question mark.

This is going into freaky mommy territory. I think it's time to start adding some more lighthearted and positive elements, no?

I saw it already and forgot to fix it, thank you for the reminder.

You won't be forced to pick any, this is just for people into broken husbandos. I'll make one with healthy things, don't worry!

Also for the user that requested facial hair option on page 1, i'll add it!

I'd advise against such features. The disabilities should be there to give your husbando a defining (arguably negative) and realistic trait. They should not be some gamey gimmick where you try make the most out of the X minutes of silly magical recovery.

If you want to add more grey to it, I'd suggest you make the disabilities come in lesser and greater versions. Make this the one chance we get to get some more points: you could give your husbando glasses for free, but if you make him blind you can get x points extra; you can give your husbando a limp for free, but if you make him fully cripple then you get x points extra; etc.

Obviously I meant right.

I made lots of new builds to.

>he

>:(

>made these builds to annoy people

;_;

C

If you want our love, you'll need to make more cyoas, honey.

It's a son taking advantage of his mom. Imaginos is a sick sick pervert.

I'll follow your advice and won't do the magical recovery.
I don't want the disabilities to be bad things to get points but more like something to spend point on. Like if you are into caring and motherly stuff, you'll have to spend points on it.

B keeps getting me screwed over (50 page long space bounty hunter cyoas followed by 100 page long transgender slut cyoas EVERY FUCKING TIME)

so A

I'm not your honey.

Don't be that way, princess. We do like you here but you gotta contribute.

I choose the the smug motherfucker in-between Hunger and Fear.

Congratulations, you're now a smug meowth in a PMD game of your choice.

_ ____ __ ____ ____ ___

I wish there was a reset button, permanently removing/banning every single person from /cyoag/ and any associated threads and off board social media sites and forums and letting it die for a couple of weeks or months if necessary. So a new generation of faggots can slowly discovery cyoas for themselves, creating their own and making builds from a clean slate, without any political, sexual, existential, sociopathic or autistic agenda and bullshit getting in the way.

Is there more? It almost looks like there should be more.

No idea. Saved that back 2014.

I haven't seen this one posted in a while.
:^)

>2014
Any other Rather old cyoas? I'm fairly interested in them.

I like *simple* CYOAs like that

From 2013.
part 1 of 8

Same.

I take three squirts of lime, and become a terrible monster.

Does this seem like a very easy challenge to anyone else or am I missing something?

I'd choose Ascendant.
They're not as powerful as Avengers, and have no range, but they're immune to turning, heal fast, and are perfectly equiped to beat the living shit out of zombies with their bare hands, which is awesome.

It's an old cyoa, user. Very old.
It's like three, which is like 1000 in human years.

Demiplane: Area Increase 8
Planar Features: Insertion, Gateways 3, Portals, Division, Transient, Protection 2, Assimilation
Population: Population Increase 10
Inhabitants: Attitude Adjustment, Culture & Customs, Pretty Population, Population Demographics, Population Longevity, Extrahuman Population, Metahuman Population
Technology: Technology 6
Magic: Magic Upgrade 5
Society: Aesthetics, Public Education, University, Diplomatic, Mercantile, Wealthy, Industrial, Mystical, Technomagic, Infrastructure, Sanitation, Secure, Healthy
Culture: Sexual Affinity
Environment: Cosmic Adjustment, Landscape Adjustment, Fertile, Rich, Exceptional Materials, Magical Phenomena, Fauna & Flora 3
Adventure: Spirits, Afterlife, Fate, Pantheon, Theme
Capital: Lifestyle Upgrade 3, Automatons 2, Influence 3, Equipment
Personal: Immortality, Spirit Walk, Shape Shift 1, Tongues, Memory, Awareness, Inspiration, Peak Condition, Superhuman Body, Blessing
Powers: Teleportation, Nullification, Dominion
Companions: Friendship 2, Waifu 2, Harem, Familiar
Ascendance: Divine Spark, Guidance 2
Complications: Trapped!, Sadism! (Rolled), Bound!, Notorious, Amnesia!
Curse: Hunger
Form: Lust
Name: Primus
Origin: The Darkness; Free Floating Drone
Skills, Perks & Traits: Advanced-Tech Understanding, Ethereal Mastery Manipulation, Traveller Adept
Initial Equipment Requisition: Traveller Leathers, Yuta Brace, 'Pegs', Basic Survival Kit, Basic Bag, ID Card, Mechanical Transfusion, Spiritual Transfusion, Hardlight Transfusion
Little Things: Forever Alone (X4)
Faction: The Lonesome Road
Covenant: N/A
Allies: N/A
Home District: Free Traveller
Hubworld: Home Lander
Panic Button: The God

Primus is now a mad god of rape. General idea is to have my familiar undo this whole mess while I fuck things literally to death. Can't really get any deeper into it than I already am. :^)

Hunger, Greed.

Hooray for more shit!

>Take Armsmaster
>Summon a constant supply of flamethrowers.
>Burn through the Zombie hordes while sparing the civilians.

Easy.

Reposting one of the few new non-gay CYOAs from a couple threads back.
Why did you make me want to fuck my imaginary daughters, user?

The vast majority of people I know beyond acquaintance would fuck it up, but that's not saying much. I know some suprisingly dumb people.

I'll go with Avatier vs Reavers. Things that bleed to death are easier to deal with while multitasking.
Offense is something that looks like a spiky Ultralisk.
Defence is a spinning ring of blades.
Utility is shaped as needed.
Also, ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA

That'll stop the Reavers, but not the Undead.
And now they're both tough AND on fire.
Congrats.

1 of 10

You're really trying to become a meme like the Wall, aren't you?

I choose to become the embodiment of death

Then I'll use grenade launchers and flamethrowers.

That was an easy fix.

See if you can spot the overpowered ability here

The rewards page of this cyoa completely ruins it.

No not really, no. Just really don't feel like making a new Traveller build every time somebody posts it in conjunction with me picking B. Now assume the position.

I too am becoming Ascendant to fight the zombies

I am now both of fear and decay

You should definitely link to what you're talking about, otherwise you just seem like a madman talking to thin air.