Future Naruto Quest III

Future Naruto Quest

This quest is set within the universe of Naruto, long after the end of the series, but ignoring the events of the Boruto Manga. Of course, because this is Naruto we're talking about, the geopolitics and technology haven't advanced as quickly as they would in the real world. As such, the technology is similar to that of Boruto the Movie, and the villages you know and love are largely the same.

However, the characters will be less familiar, because as much time has passed between the Last and now as passed between the Founding of the Hidden Villages and the Main Series.

Last Quest, you shared your dreams, talked romance, met your sensei, participated in her first test, saw some pantsu, and treated your team to dunch at your mother’s restaurant, for some reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/no_countryqm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You are Kuro Nijiiroh, a newly-minted genin of Konohagakure, and it’s the first of two days off Hōōmaru-sensei gave you. You’re thankful to have a day off after the hectic day that was yesterday, but you wonder if you should spend today and tomorrow studying something to get ready for the training Hōōmaru-sensei promised you. You could go to the Academy’s Library, or go to one of the training grounds to train in the ninja arts.

You wander downstairs and drum up a breakfast for yourself out of a bowl of cereal and milk. You have the house to yourself, your dad is on a mission, and your mom is at a meeting, and who knows where the hell your sister is?

>A) Head to the Academy

>B) Head to the Training Ground

>C) Enjoy your day off

WHERE'S YOUR FUCKING TWITTER

Oh and
>D)
Search for Sis.

twitter.com/no_countryqm

It may be awhile before other voters appear, since you didn't give it out last session.

>B) Head to the Training Ground
Jesus fuck, we're never going to bang our sister, it isn't happening

Second

>A) Head to the Academy

I have returned, tell me of the panties.

>Head to the training ground
we need to get STRONG

I'll second this. Maybe we can even turn it into a training exercise?

>A) Head for the training grounds, but look for your sister first

>B) Look for your sister first, you can head to the training grounds later

>C) Just go straight to the training grounds

>Train by searching for our sister
Best choice, clearly.

>A) Head for the training grounds, but look for your sister first

Big sister's always know when you fuck up and lose a limb. She'll come to us in no time!

>c)
Gotta focus on the training so we can surprise our sister when we become strong.

>>C) Just go straight to the training grounds
It's not my fault my sister is popular

>) Just go straight to the training grounds

>>A) Head for the training grounds, but look for your sister first
Or

Rolled 1 (1d2)

These are all pretty much the same, so I'm counting them together, but now it's tied, so I'll roll a d2 to decide what you're doing.

Rolled 6 (1d6)

I can assure you this is me, just took my trip off and forgot to put it back on. Roll to look for your sister. Roll me 1d100s.

Rolled 18 (1d100)

OK

Rolled 88 (1d100)

Rolled 76 (1d100)

Holy khorne dubs. Wonder if we'll get some good melee stuff from that due to training.

Rolled 57 (1d100)

Congratulations! You all passed, though finding your sister may not be the training exercise you expect. The DC was 16, because I rolled a 6, but because I promised a -4 to the next DC it was really 12.
>Writing

Are we rolling high or low?

You decide that hunting for your sister may be a good form of training all on its own as you rinse out the bowl and spoon and place them in the dishwasher. You head upstairs to dress in your ninja garb (and out of your pajama pants), but hear a hissing from under your sister's bedroom door.

You decide that maybe you won't find your sister out in the village, and that she might be home, for once. You push open her bedroom door- it's unlocked, and peek in. It's dark, but you can see in there just fine, and there's no sign of Shirou, besides the unmade bed and scattered clothing on the floor. You see a sliver of light under her en suite bathroom door and head towards it, as the hissing noise stops. You weigh your options, and decide if you burst in, she won't be able to escape as she always does.

You throw open her door and now stand face to face with your sister, her usually messy head of black hair wetted down by water, and her body wrapped in a towel. You wonder to yourself why Shirou is showering at home, and not the ANBU barracks, you also wonder why both of you are just staring at each other, and not saying anything to break the increasingly awkward tension.
Stop rolling and making my quest the Lewd Genin Quest, please, I beg you dice gods.

>A) It's been a while, Shirou...

>B) Apologize

>C) Say nothing, just leave

>D) Something else

>B) Apologize
>D)Get out of there as fast as you can
She might be angry.

>>C) Say nothing, just leave
Fuck my rolls today

>D) Want to help me train?

>>D) Something else
TACKLE HUG HER. DON'T LET HER ESCAPE AGAIN.

>other, TACKLE HER FOR LOVE.

Second

YES

Yikes.

Yeah, I'll go with these two. May as well.

Guys heads up, if you're new to questing. Always make sure to link back to the QM's post. This way its easier for him to keep track of talls. as long as you're not samefagging that is.

Really? I've been doing this for quite awhile and it's never really come up.

Usually it helps the QM, but if he tells me to fuck off I'll delete it. The quests I usually take part in have some 20-30 different IP's showing up so we gotta link or else the chances of a mis-vote get high as fuck.

Don't fuck off, it's nice to have everything link back to my post

Got it Boss. there will be no fucking escape from me now. Remember that.

Well, it looks like you're tackling your sister. Who just got out of the shower. And who's an ANBU.
I will disregard all your posts as you besmirch her again, Jiraiya.

Don't forget, you're here forever

>Writing

I will not Besmirch her again. It would be unwise with the leader of the leaf around.

You're trapped in here with me, Not me with you user.

Something inside of you snaps. Or just stops working. Or maybe you're having an aneurysm or priapism of the brain. But you decide to do probably the worst thing possible, short of attempting to molest your sister. You dive onto her in a hug-tackle. Apparently, Shirou has no words for this, and honestly, neither do you, and even if you did, they would have been silenced by the heavy silver hairbrush impacting your skull.

>END

>Anbu tier system
>Sees her little brother who indeed misses her
>Ded

Shes gonna make a shitty mother. But my sides. whelp GG.

Wow, what a bitch. The first thing she does after seeing her brother for so long is to literally kill him? I can get a slap, but christ.

What a psychotic, sociopathic whore.

kek

You awaken with a groan as you sit up and try to remember why you're lying on the floor of your sister's bathroom with a sizable lump on your head. You pull yourself up using her sink and make your way to your own bedroom, through the dark mess that is Shirou's bedroom and into your more orderly dwelling. You look at yourself in your own mirror, "Oh God, what the fuck was I thinking?" you lament to your reflection. As you change into proper street/ninja attire, you notice your alarm clock. It's one in the afternoon. Dammit!

You could still go to the Academy or Training Grounds, but now you only have half the time you would have. You wonder what compelled you to wordlessly jump at your half-naked sister who you had barely seen lately. She was always jumpy, and you should have known there would have been consequences for that. But attempting to murder you seems to be going pretty far.

>A) Go to the Academy

>B) Go to the Training Fields

>C) Enjoy your day off

>D) Go somewhere else

>A) Go to the Academy
Learn something useful.
Like medicine.

>>B) Go to the Training Fields

>B) Go to the Training Fields

Did she honestly leave us on the fucking floor?

Why would she help a pervert that attacked her?

See: Guess she just doesn't give a shit about a brother she ignores 24/7 who wants a hug.

Guys, I think... I know what happened to our family. She murdered them.

You guys are cringing as fuck. I thought I was on

Wow. Even Itachi was better than that whore.

She wouldn't have bashed your head if you hadn't jumped on her half-naked without a word.

Yeah, she might have just, I don't know.

Said a single word and vanished, like she did last time? There is a reason why it was a tackle-hug and not a "Hello", because she keeps vanishing.

I voted TOO have us say something! Besides, have none of you fucks ever had a younger family member be excited and just tackle you?

That sets the tone of that relationship rather well.
Kuro had a hard life

>Is a special unit spy
>Disappers without notice
>Somehow this is not normal
Not when I was naked.

She couldn't have vanished, she was wearing a towel and the only avenue of escape besides a small window was blocked by you. Waifuing is fine, aggressive waifuing is not.

Fuck I need to stop forgetting this.

To be honest, most of the votes suggested talking first. It's a little bad to pin the blame on us for your decision.

I voted to also have us say something? And then go for the hug mate. I was figured She would do something hostile if we just outright hugged her, she is a fucking ANBU.

but i'll shut up now.

However I was also pointing out in real world, Some kids are fucking retarded and overly excited god forbid somebody be happy to see there Sister.

>A) Go to the Academy

Not to mention that giving a shit about partial nudity is an almost painfully American thing. In most of the rest of the world and particularly in Asia it's kind of an "oh, hey there" sort of a deal.

Not usually worth a coldcocking.

You decide to head down to the training fields, putting on the same outfit as yesterday, and pinning the hairpin onto the inside of the forehead protector hanging off the side of your belt. When you come downstairs you see a neatly folded piece of paper, standing upright on its own. You head over to read the text on it, and see your name neatly scrawled on the front, in your sister's tight handwriting.

"Kuro," it reads, "I am so sorry for hitting you and leaving you on the floor of my bathroom earlier, but you startled me, and I'm really wound up for the mission I'm heading to right now. I promise I'll do something more meaningful to make it up to you when I get home
-Shirou"

You decide to stick the thoughtful note in one of your pockets, and leave your house, locking it behind you. You begin making your way through the village, not seeing anyone from your class. Which is a good thing, you don't want to explain the lump on your head to anyone. Hopefully it will fade by the time you train with sensei.

When you're at the training fields, you check the sign-in list at each reserved one, but decide to go with one of the larger, less maintained fields, rather than reserve a whole field to yourself. As you finish up some light warm-ups in your chosen area, you hear the sounds of fighting, well, probably training, and decide to go check it out. You come across two genin, who you recognize as having been a year above you sparring, while a third watches.

You covertly watch them fight for a bit, the two girls are fighting each other ferociously, one has a long mane of spiky brown hair, and odd-looking red eyes. The girl she's battling has straight black hair and blue eyes. And the boy watching looks something like a... bishounen Sakutai?

>A) Approach the Bishounen Uchiha

>B) Continue watching in silence

>C) Approach the girls sparring

>>B) Continue watching in silence

>>C) Approach the girls sparring

Masturbate furiously at the girl on girl action.

>Approach the two people currently in combat mode
Didn't we just make that mistake

Dude what the fuck?

i don't THINK QM means like run into the middle of the fight and go "Hi" pretty sure he meant walk up to be visible and stuff.

Kuro shouldn't really do the same mistake as before

If they're older we might learn something from watching

When we introduce ourselves lets ask if we can turn this into a three way

Try not to be a creeper for once.

You're watching them in silence, writing.

Great Kishimoto's Ghost, lewd genin quest.

Lurkin'

>it's all unintentional, and people have a way of projecting their own perversion onto Kuro

You decide to continue watching the two spar in silence, as does the Uchiha in front of you, though it's clear he's on the same team as they are. The brunette drives the black-haired girl backwards with a series of punches and kicks make it seem like she's studied under the School of Lee, it seems like she's got her opponent on the ropes. Her teammate isn't so easily beaten though, and draws a chukuto on her opponent, who draws her kunai in response. The two engage in a duel almost too fast for you to keep track of, and when it seems to be going past a friendly spar, the Uchiha steps in to stop them.

"Now, now girls," he says, in a smooth tone, not unlike your classmate, "you're putting on a bad show for the audience." He's gesturing in your direction.

>A) Introduce yourself

>B) Leave

>C) Ask if any of them are interested in training with you

>D) Ask if any of them are interested in sparring with you

Sorry I took so goddamn long, but my gf wanted to play Fallout, and I had to help her set up my system.

>our new kekky genki: the dreaded Giggitygan

>A) Introduce yourself

>E)
"I'm just waiting my turn."

>A) Introduce yourself
>C/D) Ask to spar/train with them if they are free.

Is it 3, NV or 4? There is only one right choice here.

Four.
NV is overrated, it's the Morrowind of Fallout

>A) Introduce yourself
Hey, Wargle.

Ah. RIP

Piping hot opinions

Evening, user

When will Tsuki see Itachi's pantsu, Wargle?

>A) Introduce yourself

NV is actually really fun with mods. In fact, it's only playable at all with mods.