UK grime tabletop thread

Does anyone have a rule set for a D&D variant where you can play as well-known MCs e.g. Kano, Skepta, Smithy Boy, and take part in clashes, make sends, diss tracks, EPs, etc.?

Other urls found in this thread:

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/13062465/
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/13149338/
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/13403020/
youtube.com/watch?v=4p6lI-FZFaU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>well-known MCs e.g. Kano, Skepta, Smithy Boy, and take part in clashes, make sends, diss tracks, EPs, etc
Is this british or something? What the fuck did I just read.

This sounds like fucking cancer and I'm laughing so hard

yes mate this is UK grime as stated in the title

What. That sounds fucking top kek the though, you should make this system. Maybe Base it on the retarded onestat system some fa/tg/uy made a while back - I'll see if I can find the details for it.

Sir, this is a board for English speakers

why the fuck would this exist

why not??

Clash: the Dissening

Roofies & Roadmen

Slagfinder

Don't see why one can't be made.

You can use any system for anything else so long as you are familiar with the system and the thing you want it to emulate.

>Slagfinder
ded

U WOT BOY was an RPG hack released about 5 or 6 years ago which mashed up like, UK grime scene music with the stuff Jeff Noon writes about so you were MCs, or just people involved in the scene, who tapped into a bigger and weirder world with music. Kind of like an edgy, grime-y Neverwhere? It was set exclusively in London - one of the features of the game was that you could never leave London, and if you tried you ended up in another part of it.

In 2011 someone posted a ruleset for a game called Traktor here which am pretty sure never saw a professional release. This was also extremely grime-inspired but wasn't set in London or even in the UK. It posited this kind of alternate history where most of Europe was under Soviet control, and in a neat-future not-quite-cyberpunk setting you and your group eked out a living in the music scenes of huge crumbling concrete metropolises opposing the state more by coincidence than by choice.

The only other game I can think of even close to this is Love*Craft (not actually an asterisk, but a star symbol) which was a weird RPG tying Lovecraft/Dreamlands stuff to music scenes and which had some small support - I'm talking like a page and a half - addressing a grime scene theme.

>Slagfinder
I'm done.

Found it - the Monostat System. Here's the archives:
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/13062465/
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/13149338/
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/13403020/
Also the attached.

>Right ho wot britbong thread

Don't you have an appointment with the bobbies soon lad? You're about due for'm to clap the irons on you for hate speech next bong, innit gov? Salaam, mate!

I once tried something like this and the party just tried to murder the entire population of Croydon

>tried
shame

/v/ and /pol/ plz leave

You have to understand, my friend... We don't have any clue what you're talking about.

Could you explain?

I'm going to be playing in a game based in Milton Keynes soon. Gimme some things to base a character off
>inb4 roundabouts

Chavs Polish Muslims honestly just ethnic sterotypes

Awakened concrete cows and inefficient use of space?

Can I be Little t?

youtube.com/watch?v=4p6lI-FZFaU

lv 7 wrongun

>D&D variant
No, fuck you for even thinking of using a D&Dfinder system. Use something that would work instead like Fiasco

grime is a hip-hop subgenre rooted in the UK scene. that's it lad

What the fuck is this thread

What the actual fuck are you even talking about

Like, I get the gist of it, I just don't understand why

It's actually Thursday, BTW.

You don't need rules for that, unless you're just rollplaying the whole thing and not doing any rapping yourself.

would you determine damage based on bars?

what the fuck do they have to do with any of the posts you quoted? brits are such little bitches sometimes, shouldn't you lads be banned?