Fuck capital gains...

Fuck capital gains. I'd rather give it away than let those government fucks give poor people who arent ready for the crypto revolution my money.

First 5 Trips get 10,000 Ada. Anyone who gives a good explaination about how it works gets 50,000.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ja9D0kpksxw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have no idea how it works

Cardano is a blockchain technology designed to build a new decentralized economy and democratize financial markets in emerging markets. Cardano enables cost-effective, secure and scalable creation and execution of distributed applications and contracts.

cardano is a noun

It pumps and makes my wallet phat.

Now give me the ADA, bitch.

who knows?

these threads should result in lifetime ban. id rather have a bunch of stinky pajeet typing broken english than these retarded fucking threads

Rolling so i can have hope. Been a pink wojack for 3 months.

trips pls daddy

DdzFFzCqrhtA4g2Y27Lw2HLssraQrz2QMyc7wRbki57YuWUPSDAUDnrnBnWGKGh9PkrP8heo2tBkb3AhwXU6Sg2SbwzJCEJ3tm2gGHbp

Seriously are these supposed to be funny

youtube.com/watch?v=Ja9D0kpksxw

and this is how it works

The team used a "first principles" approach, driven by peer-reviewed academic research to build Cardano. The result is the first cryptocurrency based on the Haskell Code, an industrial grade product that provides the resilience required for mission-critical systems, ensuring that all transactions are secure. The protocol is designed to protect the privacy of users and also takes into account the needs of regulators.

Half of the fucking catalog is this fake ass give away shit. Sickening. I've never seen Veeky Forums so shitty in my time here.

AYYYYYYYYYYYY

No they are getting addresses for a fucking reason. And it's not good for the person giving them the address. user is right. This shit needs to end immediately before people get rekt'd.

DdzFFzCqrhsrfeuHZBjqJHRzSiX7ATkN6QtHGHFnFk2yYnozGFssZhYymhdK2prrLpxJ1fbACpfUa8MZXeZz7HnmTG6zUECmLAAra5Ne rolling

i bet it's the feds trying to catalog all bitcoin addresses they can

DdzFFzCqrhsrfeuHZBjqJHRzSiX7ATkN6QtHGHFnFk2yYnozGFssZhYymhdK2prrLpxJ1fbACpfUa8MZXeZz7HnmTG6zUECmLAAra5Ne

rolllllllllllllling

DdzFFzCqrhsrfeuHZBjqJHRzSiX7ATkN6QtHGHFnFk2yYnozGFssZhYymhdK2prrLpxJ1fbACpfUa8MZXeZz7HnmTG6zUECmLAAra5Ne last one

In before trips

DdzFFzCqrhsg1pDAk7Qr5LhZyLMiBrPypVPcx2mRvdKhNm1hNZz4P82yZ5CvMDwt5xPFWX847pwmx6T6dxTLrpapL4MavxBvoRjR21si

DdzFFzCqrhsgiD5wktpDBZESZqnogau1azwKnyrALzg4sBxcFKUATt7jPiAobfTiyAohdfufFgHPERyC8hyUqXTYMqZnfe9USDPvfVWB

>Cardano is the first protocol to incorporate Ouroboros, the ground breaking proof of stake algorithm. The IOHK team employed a “first-principles” approach, driven by peer-reviewed academic research to build Cardano from the ground up.
This uniquely collaborative effort steadily constructed the most precisely engineered cryptocurrency yet, a product that brings together such disciplines as distributed systems, mechanism design and cryptography. The result is the first cryptocurrency to be based in Haskell code, an industrial strength product that delivers the resilience necessary for mission-critical systems, in this case, securing investment.
Cardano’s multi-layer protocol performs advanced functions, and has at its foundation a settlement layer that is elegantly linked to a control layer. The settlement layer will have a unit of account, while the control layer will run smart contracts and will be programmed to recognize identity, assisting compliance (and allowing blacklisting, for instance).

Trips. !!!

LOOK DADDY I GOT TRIPS

ADA NOW DADDY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK!

Get

Cardano is a crypto coin

rolling!!!

DdzFFzCqrhtA81RuUJ1R9C2pdvMfD2LSLT9eRiWqmxXeKNzLNuChgVRqGTozuensfDwnmL1cVeDibudvkS1qYA1cxqGMbYuwSRX4KKmE

get 333

Rolling on a prayer
1D6g2a8eKqHctrwz38PwPbopFom1TKfmRf

coming to biz at this point feels like being harrassed by homeless people when walking in the city. these people are gonna be poor their whole lives. i have more respect for scammers than beggars

reroll? I need some cash to waste on altcoins

please

Please can you tip me 5k ada or something?

Pleaseeee

ADA:
DdzFFzCqrhsgimvyQkU2aDdEfvzXw7tBNntffgKucSv99aDde8EDU5CLp2x6iWA4ZYWNaBUWXXZsbvEZG6vtAoDBPs5gxTRZx7gCAzKx

check them

DdzFFzCqrhsgiD5wktpDBZESZqnogau1azwKnyrALzg4sBxcFKUATt7jPiAobfTiyAohdfufFgHPERyC8hyUqXTYMqZnfe9USDPvfVWB

FUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK

gimme those sweet sweet coins

>
give this faggot something, he just got dubs and trips right after each other. technically those are quints ;)

Cardano is a scamcoin anons, check any Japanese board if you don't believe me. Be careful!

this buy LINK
fuck cardano

What wallet does it use,it’s own right?

roll

1Bv6WjvczxmzosrAf6M1DN81KEntabhE2X

Roooooollllll it looks like bitcoin so normies buy it and meme about lambos

roll

rolling

shhhhhhh ;)

give me ada

Yeah OP what he said

DdzFFzCqrhtAB8HrBMcEsvng7ZfsyMkWpvWcSFyTs199pyVDmYMHNmhkQsRjtg83X1kWyBuv6ESamKBGdUedSTFvYUu5uwuUPBwjEZN5