Whats up my fellow fetish lovers

I too like men turning into women

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_i9Fa2UrDAk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

picture, ants, /aco/ and /trash/ are over THATway.

In the good old days when Veeky Forums had no mods, we would have turned this into a playable RPG with a pdf and everything.

Now OP will just get a three-day ban.

top-tier as it is

Stop moaning about the good old days, grandpa, and do what you want to see done.

"Turn into a girl" isn't really a full system concept, though, just a mechanic inside a system.

You aren't even trying, you could of made this a character art thread, a general, asked a actual question instead of just...... This

You could of even fucking asked "friend accidentally did magical realm, wat do" and it would achieve the fetish images you want without even trying

My fetish is my players complementing me for DMing well

It's the meme about what happens when you google "tg"

>could of

He's not fishing for fetish images, he's trying to make some kind of dumb point.
I'm surprised he didn't samefag with the CLEAR AS DAY thing with made up extrapolations of the listed board rules.

...my friend accidentally the magical realm what do

Wrong kind of TG buddy, we're Tabletop Games, not TransGender. Well, theoretically, anyway.

>Belt of Opposite Gender
Whoops, Gygax already did it for you, you moany faggot.

>he's trying to make some kind of dumb point.
He's making a dumb joke about what "tg" often stands for.

I always thought we were Totally Gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=_i9Fa2UrDAk

This is Veeky Forums, everyone is a faggot

That's because youre a good gm.

you like that, you slut?

>"Turn into a girl" isn't really a full system concept, though, just a mechanic inside a system.

The PCs are all men who've banded together to help each other out on their quest to transform into cute girls. Obviously the core mechanic will track how cute you have become; your Cute score affects how the NPCs react to you. Maybe your stats slowly slide from Guy Stats to Girl Stats, with the Guy Stats being more useful in some circumstances and the Girl Stats being more useful in others. Character creation could be pointbuy between these stats, so while you might begin with an edge of having a Handsome/ Cute Face score higher than the rest of the PCs, your low Run in Boots/ Run in Heels score might be helpful if the situation suddenly calls for you to have to do something manly.

>belt
It's a girdle, faggot.

>I too like men turning into women
so you like dicks. Faggot.

Yeah, I've been hoping for another genderbend magical realm idea thread, but not like this.

Would have preferred something more organic and subtle, like the guy who made a polymorph thread with a Midnight Bliss image, thus diverting the entire thread into 50/50 darkstalkers/genderbend appreciation.

from one into another? in my games I tend to hang around the middle of that process