Return of Drawthread

Sup Veeky Forums, I didn't see a drawthread on the first few pages, so I'm opening one up here. I'll be on for the next couple of hours filling requests personally. As always, reference is appreciated, but not strictly necessary if you don't mind some creative liberties being taken with your request.

Consider these my credentials.

Requesting a better version of this girl. She is basically the Kwisatz Haderach of my story, the genetic gifts her family has are greatly magnified due to the weird circumstances of her birth. As a result the vaguely-realistic gun combat of the story is punctuated by her uncanny sniper rifle shots. To that end I gave her the in-world equivalent of an AWP rifle and Tec9 pistols as an homage to Counterstrike. I would love if someone could draw a better version of her. Maybe jumping while firing a rifle, or shooting from behind a tree, or just posing with a rifle or her pistols in the forest. Or just your own interpretation of her. Thank you in advance to anyone who tries it. I have been trying to do requests myself but seeing as I drew pic related, they are not particularly good. But, free art is free art, I guess, and I definitely need the practice. Someone asked me to draw them a female version of Kael'Thus Sunstrider (?) from World of Warcraft which I fulfilled but I don't know if it was being used for an RPG character or if it was just a random request.

Requesting a drawing of Derry Hopsmith, my Stout Halfling Monk. I'll just post the backstory I wrote for him cause it paints a pretty good picture. I like to imagine his clan has that super long Kender hair but done up in a kung fu braid.

Also we've decided that since Dwarves are all for some reason scottish, Halflings are Welsh.

Bio in the next post.

"Derry Hopsmith hails from the Far'laughn clan of Halflings, who live and work together in the secluded Far'laughn-an-Mynydd monastery, in the highlands to the west. A small clan, as halfling clans go, they have for centuries chosen to avoid the commotion and hurly-burly of living amidst the enormous cities of the tall folk, or their perpetually dour Dwarven cousins, and instead have adopted a quiet, humble, pious life in the borderlands.

Derry's family, the Hopsmiths, are brewers by trade. They take in barley from nearby human farms in the valleys below, and combine them with their own hops, yeast, and mountain spring water to brew some of the finest ales in the land.

When the young members of the clan Far'laughn reach adulthood, they are given a chance to sate their halfling wanderlust, and undertake a pilgrimage. The primary purpose of which is to give them a chance to experience the world at large, and bring new experiences, stories, and trade into the clan. Some even choose to leave for good, finding themselves far too attached to city life to return home. Most, however, eventually come back to their family, and settle down into a much more peaceful life.

Knowing that the world is a dangerous place, even more so when you're small, all members of the Far'laughn clan practice martial arts from the time they're children. These arts are an honored tradition, used for the purpose of defending the home and clan, building strength and discipline both physical and mental, and protecting one's family from any who would do them harm.

Having just turned 21, Derry is now undertaking his own pilgrimage. He is brimming with excitement about seeing new things, and experiencing the world. He hopes to use this as an opportunity to establish some trading contracts for his family's ales, and bring some prosperity to Far'laughn-an-Mynydd. He also really hopes to meet a dragon, swim with mermaids, ride a real live horse, and kiss a pretty elven lady."

Well, here it is. I assumed the squares were for ammo, and not armor inserts on her vest.

I'm not sure what a halfling's proportions are, this might end up more like a generic kung fu guy...

It ended up kind of generic...

Requesting a picture of this kobold in a more action oriented pose.

My air conditioner broke. Requesting a sweaty female Catachan with a pose and/or expression that communicates "dang, it's hot!"

Kind of a Monk turned Soldier type deal going on with this character. Keeps his eyes covered as part of his Monastery's traditions for those exiled by their own choice.

General details: Average height, Male but kind of Androgynous, Eyes covered by a few wide bandages, Thin, Wears robes with a Longsword, Hair is the same as image. Generic pose is fine.

It was a quick study!

Right here dood

Requesting my dwarven bard decked out for a fight. If possible a stance like that on the bottom left sword and buckler would be kickass.

Rolf the Ragged(known as such after his gambeson was torn in a battle)currently works as a consultant for an adventuring company, but has dreams of one day getting the band back together.

While on the job he forgoes the normal dwarven fighting style of heavy armor and a heavier weapon in favor of full mobility dancing in a about the battlefield. As such his main armor is a bright red padded coat with puffy sleeves, turtle neck, and dagged bottom. Alongside this he dons a kettle/coif combo and a pair of hourglass gauntlets. His luxurious black beard is kept well out of harms way stuffed into his mail coif and shirt.

When battle comes to him he meets it directly with sword and buckler. His lute is normally out of harms way on his back... though once it was used as a bludgeoning device.

My thanks go out to any drawfriend who takes up this task.

Someday I hope I can control my values as well as that reference photo.

sorry for doubling up, didn't see it when I searched. I hope people who I can't accommodate will search there.

Requesting an Elf Fighter dead in his burial chamber surrounded by wealth. The elf is pretty much a celt who uses spear and shield only resorting to a sword when things get tight.

Gotta love those medieval drawings.

That is kickass dude, thanks.

The dead elf has very general treasure.

Could I get and Aztec warrior holding a primitive arquebuse please?

pic related is primitive arquebuse

Requesting a fat cat.
Big black Khajiit who was probably imposing in his youth but since becoming a powerful drug lord as grown lazy constantly lounging on pillows in his garden and eating moonsugar laced foods.
Silver beard/mane but his regular black fur around his ears is starting to thin with age. Think late 40s early 50s.
Wears colorful silk robes and slippers with rings on most of his fingers and his ears. Wears a sicarii style dagger on his silk belt.

I don't often do kobolds, I hope you won't judge it too harshly.

Hey, thanks Draw. Armstrong! HOLY SHIT I LOVE IT

Requesting my spellwarp sniper in his usual attire, a combination of the few references provided. Though instead of the knife and cup he's just making finger guns.

Might as well provide some background while I'm at it. Hokum is an odd fellow, not really claiming to be anyone of importance but he always seems to play up the legend of a figure called "The Would Be King of Thieves." claiming to have learned all he knows from those tales.

Wow I'm stupid, forgot pic

It's about as close as I can get.

Its perfect, muchas gracias Armstrong!

I would like to request a NPC for one of my Pathfinder champagnes,
He is a human in his early thirties with short blonde hair, he wears a diadem with a square shaped green precious stone on the forehead, a purple silk shirt with blue and white cloud motives on it, blue pants boots and a fur coat with ermine lining.

I mentioned the colours but I donĀ“t expect something coloured, thanks for reading all of this.

alright, I think my hand is starting to cramp up from clutching the stylus a little too hard. Thanks to everyone who made requests, and apologies to people who I couldn't get to. I'll be back again tomorrow to finish some more, but hopefully there will be a more current thread I can join.

Thanks a lot man

I would like to request a female half-orc fighter trying to get the scruffy half-elf bard to notice her.