Worst campaign thread

Let's do a worst campaign thread, i'll start
>Join an already started campaign
>DM is a uber liberal piece of shit that let's players use homebrew races/classes
I'm not into that kinda shit, sorry m8's
>Start as a level 2
>Be a classic racist dwarf fighter for shits and giggles
>DM introduces me in a forest, told me that I was hired to erradicate some plague there
>Didn't told me what
>It can be literally anything
>InspectingTheWoods.jpeg
>Suddenly, a fucking tigershit PC jumps on me
>Gotta kill it since DM didn't told me what I was seeking
>Left him unconscious
>A 12yo Drow and a Tiefling (PC's) pops outta nowhere and the Drow throws this 8d6 AoE fire spell
>Knocks everyone except me
>Leave the woods, since fucking drow burn it
>Go to the city and this snake thingies start attacking town
>In the middle of battle came across this fucking zombie PC
>Specifically told the GM to be careful with how he describe him
> "You see a zombie in a plate armor. It kinda smells rotten"
> FUCKYOU.jpeg
>Decide to attack him since it's the right thing to do
>Motherfucking 12yo drow comes shouting me why am I attacking him
>Well, it IS a fucking ZOMBIE
>Keeps shouting at me
>Zombie leaves with drow and asks the DM if he can curse me
>He fucking says yes
>I'm now cursed
>My fucking face when

TL;DR Fuck homebrews

See what you do is not play beacause they had homebrew races and politely ask if you could leave the session instead of being an unfun jackass

Their game sounds pretty dumb but you were still either an idiot or a jerk if you decided to join when you were going to act that way.

itt players who failed to see red flags

ALL THE CAMPAIGNS IVE EVER RUN

(i.e. that one combat-heavy one-shot)

I fail to see how he was a jerk or unfun jackass. He was attacked multiple times by the other PCs, and sees a fucking zombie in the streets of town. He played it exactly how he should've

I played a similar game where the DM allowed homebrews. Our party consisted of a Dragonborn on steroids, a loli elf bard, a fucking 10 foot steam golem, and a somewhat sensible Dhampir Spellsword. And I decided I wanted to play the old bitter Dwarven Fighter. Instead of them all attacking me, the whole campaign (two sessions) revolved around me because they were all new to roleplaying and picked obscure characters they couldn't roleplay

Well he did make his distaste of the DM and homebrewing very clear at the beginning.

It makes far more sense for him to leave the game than to stick around with something that he fundamentally doesn't like.

Like if I joined a campaign mid-progress and I knew the DM was into ERP and then when I come in and I hear about how the rest of the party have horsecocks I'm just going to tap out right there because whatever they are having fun with is not for me.

By the way it sounds, Homebrew races and classes weren't mandatory. I'm sure we can both agree there's nothing wrong with playing a Dwarf in this case.
Judging by the way described the session, it was just PCs attacking him without reason and him defending himself. Then when he attacks a PC, they all act like he's a monster and but a curse on him? I don't think Homebrew is the problem, I think it was the players who didn't know how to handle it

>Judging by the way described the session

You have to read between the lines. OP is always a faggot, but he's also frequently That Guy/DM trying to get sympathy for his bullshit.

It's not about it being manditory.

It's about him entering a situation that he could clearly see red flags warning him that he wouldn't have a good time.

For all we know the tigershit PC could have been doing some kind of mating ritual for his weird ass special snowflake.

Fuck the fact that none of the players seem to interact with the DM to have their characters show up in the scene makes me wonder if this was some kind of pre-meditated shitshow or if OP is just straight up lying.

At the end of the day it was clear that the OP didn't like the DM or the rest of the party so I have no idea why he played the game anyway.

>At the end of the day it was clear that the OP didn't like the DM or the rest of the party so I have no idea why he played the game anyway.

He's probably one of those guys who thinks that he shouldn't be "prejudiced" or "judgmental" and get screwed over for not listening to their gut.

That's what I thought too. Either that or he didn't have a problem with the DM or Homebrewing until after all this.
Either way, it's all just speculation

>politely ask if you could leave the session
>Um, sorry, could you please stop raping me if that's ok?

If you're literally being penetrated or otherwise sexually assaulted against your will in the session you've got bigger worries than a bad campaign.

He was making fun of the guy saying that he should ask permission to leave.

It's generally not necessary to ask to leave something or somewhere: you just make up an excuse and bow out.

>I cast diplomacy on my girlfriend

Every time

I mostly listen to D&D podcasts and watch campaigns online, but i have to say that even the times when everyone is having fun and comments are positive seems like dog shit to me.

Nobody has any goddamn imagination

Harmon Quest sometimes gets it right, Penny Arcade dudes sometimes do, but even there everyone except the PCs is a cardboard dolt.

>DM is a uber liberal piece of shit that let's players use homebrew races/classes

Looks like he made up his mind about them at the start.

>Either that or he didn't have a problem with the DM or Homebrewing until after all this

Mmm I can see this.

Tho I am disinclined to think his animosity comes from after the game since

>I'm not into that kinda shit, sorry m8's

But then again I might be reading into what he posted too much.

Wow that was a wild ride!