REQ has me so fucking hard

Still 85% up. Amazing.

My game plan :

Sell 20% of my stack at the peak before the news.

Wait for possible hyperbolic movement. If it happens. Sell another 20%.

If we start dropping immediately, give myself a 15% cushions for bear traps.

Sell another 25%.

Immediately re-enter at its lowest low.

This is the most excited I've been about a project in a long time.

Cheers to early REQ adopters.

Or just hodl, which is what you should be doing

when is the news?

...but why would I hold the majority when I can make 150-200% of my money, and re-enter at a killer cost average? That's just silly.

Supposedly Noon CST. I've also heard 8AM CST. Unsure.

>Immediately re-enter at its lowest low.

Good luck with that.

I almost want it to dip into the .09's again so I can grab another bag. I've made so much money day-trading this shit and I haven't even touched my stack of 20,000.

Hey, if it doesn't happen, that's all good news for me, user. Still holding a very large bag.

how realistic is it for this thing to hit $10 eoy 2018

>when
you mean if

I'd take "when I get my lambo" over "if I get my lambo".

How much are you hodling user? I'm at 3300

Do you think you're smart or something? You and literally every fucking new fag on the subreddit will be trying to do this. You're going to get BTFO and I have no sympathy

I'd say very realistic if it catches on

All I wanted was 30k. I had 10k. I was going to rearrange my bags the night it started mooning. I thought it'd go down. I thought this for 5 fucking days and eventually gave up. Now I'm just trading $1k (which was enough for another 20k at the time) in shitcoins hoping it'll be enough for 20k.. And BTC is making everything impossible and shitting all over me.

My ONLY hope is that the news is lame, and people dump, while my other hold pumps. this whole time my money would've been better either in BTC or buying REQ high.

Easy $2 by EOY 2018, I'd say. $10, we'll have to see.

I've bought my main stack at .043. .07 ...and day traded swings from .08 -.12 for the last week.

What a ride.

realistically speaking, how high could this coin go?

Yes. I do think I am somewhat smart, considering I've made 300% in the last month from REQ alone.

Stay poor.

This fucker is just not dropping below .11 cents. Ahhhh! Beautiful to watch.

Well your strategy is going to fail this time. Even the fags on Reddit who just bought in not knowing what blockchain is have picked up on the biweekly trading pattern. What is game theory?
It's already dumped anyways.

Wow 300%? I bought the coin for 4.5 cents a few days after ICO and haven't traded a single one.

HIGH .10's....COME ON. Give me one last chance at .09. PLEASSEEEE!

You....haven't sold? ...Well that's fucking stupid. You could've made literally 800% of your money.

Just bought 5k. What's the prospects for this through the next year?

4.5 cents at ico and its 11 cents now

not a math major but im sure 300% > whatever the fuck you have

False. The ICO was not 4.5. I think around .08.

I'll take 250% as opposed to 300%, given I haven't had to waste a minute of my life staring at charts. Your 300 is probably a LARP'd 270 anyways.

If everyone did what you did the price would never go up. How can you claim to be smart when you are advertising your trading technique for the world to see and replicate? Idiot

Because people don't listen.

It's never going back to .09. :( This is the first time I actually want someone I own to flash crash.

I own 900+. Will I make it?

Buy another 2,000 right now.

.12 cents breached AGAIN! Goddamn. This is so beautiful.

what will require be worth by tomorrow?

7 cents at this rate

burning, staking, continuous transactions on a financial payment and auditing/accounting ecosystem = moon like you’ve never seen

when the fuck is the news released?

8AM CST.

Mark my words : REQ will likely never see .08 cents again. If it does, I'm buying 40,000 more.

This is the most beautiful day I have seen. Blessed be the REQ marines.

how high we talkin?

Is 450 REQ enough for a lambo? I don't have a lot to invest.

>Selling REQ before Q2 2018

Its like you actually want ot stay a wage cuck for the rest of your life.

Only selling 20% of my stake, max. I'm all in with house money at this point. So juicy. So comfy. Bases REQ marines, we're gonna make it.

REQ IS #100 ON CMC
MOON WHEN

shit homes, im worried 5000 isnt enough lol

How do I use binance. Should i buy btc from coinbase and then transfer to binance?

i have an erection for this coin

is this going to moon or what

what the fuck is populous and why is it almost passing OMG?

"Populous World Ltd ("Populous") have developed an online platform hosted on the
Ethereum Blockchain that matchmakes invoice sellers to invoice buyers. The platform
will enable invoice sellers to receive short-term cash flow while invoice buyers receive
interest on invoice purchased. "

seeing these 2 tokens over 750m cap gives me great confidence req is a 5x at least

Don't feel bad. I bought in at .09 two days ago. Could only afford 347.5 Reqs.

I don't wanna blow too much money cause even though I believe we'll be walking with Neil Armstrong, it's still a risk. I just wanna be able to flaunt my internet money

That's what I did. Went smoothly for me.

Same here. I've got children and grandchildren to feed and give presents to. Wife let me have 100 usd to play with. Done pretty good so far. I now have about 120 in total.

I want to flex because i first bought the shit at .05 but didnt buy enough. I want lambo.

That's what I did. I heard ETH was faster and cheaper to transfer, but I wanted to hope on the BTC spike so my initial investment was worth more by the time everything transferred (it was). Be prepared to pay $10+ in fees to transfer tho. Also, if you can, transfer money from your bank account to coinbase. Much lower fees, however your deposit takes like 5 business days to go through.

Even if you start small, you can still make it. There will be more opportunities in 2018. STILL EEKING TOWARD .12. THIS IS SO AMAZING TO WATCH.

Come on based REQ. Crack .12 AGAIN.

Nice. I just bought today, right before the Great Bitcoin Correction. Just got back to my initial buy in.

I know, gotta get a job before investing more.
>STILL EEKING TOWARD .12. THIS IS SO AMAZING TO WATCH.
It's at .12 for me on Binance?

That's a nice buy in. I fucked up and waited too long to set up the bank transfer to coinbase and got to watch the price creep up and up

.12 BREACHED AGAIN. Come on REQ. MAKE IT YOUR NEW FLOOR.

Yep

i didnt buy enoough, but my buys have been covered by the early buys, even though i bought at .14

Will I be able to buy req in time before the moon?

fuck is this REQ shit. I keep seeing it shilled non stop all day. Is it Jews?

I want to get more but it'll take a fucking week to transfer from my bank account, and my bank blocked me from buying with a credit card. I could probably fix that but can't be assed tbqh.

If you transfer from bank, no, since mooning in predicted for the news drop tomorrow. Credit/debit card is instant buy but more fees. If you use a card and transfer it immediately, you should be able to buy before the news hits sometime tomorrow.

don't even worry bout news man, im actually excited about the end game with this shit.

inb4 imagine buying paypal stocks at $.10 lol

Think of it as adding another layer to ETH that facilitates more diverse financial function in the commerce industry.

Aaaand XLM is on Binance, and now I have no idea which coin is going to moon today, and my stack is probably too small for splitting to be worthwhile...

If REQ gets fully implemented the way they plan it'll be worth more than that hopefully. I'm fully prepared to hold for years, seeing what Bitcoin did.

>I want to get more but it'll take a fucking week to transfer from my bank account, and my bank blocked me from buying with a credit card. I could probably fix that but can't be assed tbqh.

this is exactly exactly the shit I have to go through. Except for me its because I dont have a drivers license.

try the localbuttcoin site, you neva know

>try the localbuttcoin site, you neva know

fees are nanas.

req is so dead everyone forgot to sell when btc mooned

you still have time to buy in before the news pajeet

You sound almost as retarded as the guy from yesterday, who was trying to tell people REQ is a shit project because they have JavaScript in their GitHub repo.

Not even the FUDders have any valid criticisms against REQ, it's beautiful.

don't worry, he's just salty he didn't listen.

its ok paj, ill give u some when it gets to $10/coin

What are you talking about?

I was day trading this yesterday and sold everything. Woke up today and saw it's below the price I sold.

Which exchange are you basing this off?

It's down from yesterday...

double moon

I must be retarded cuz buying 4000 just cost me ~$70

Where can you buy with Credit/debit cards?

How? That's WAY under its current price.

$500 btc on coinbase. Fee from card and transfer cost me around 50 and then idk what happened after.

>> when he thinks 400 is 4000

How the hell'd you manage that?

You can buy BTC, ETH and LTC with cards on coinbase

Fuck this, I should've went to sleep. I'm shorting this to save the headache.

Ohhhhh you meant the fee was $70. Couldn't tell ya why. maybe it does it by percentage? Not sure. But you'll make that back and then some :^)

Make money off a coin once... but how much. Iys up 300 percent but what if it goes up more better hold. Or look req is at a 10 percent dip buy its back where it belongs sell, Dip buy dip sell. Do you fucks not understand the concept of trading?

fuck it, i just bought 40k of these niggers thanks to this thread. fingers crossed!

Works 100%, until it doesn't work. :)

Trading with a portion of my stack too, but you sound like an arrogant fag who know shit

Sadly no Colossus today Adam implicitly said in Telegram.

If you mean "ADM" he is an investor like everyone else, he isn't allowed to leak any informations nor has more information than the normal investor.

Colossus has 22 days left to launch, like i would even care. Another dip = more tokens for daddy