Who do you guys like better: krieg or steel legion

Who do you guys like better: krieg or steel legion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vzDJ6YmBZ5Q
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Steel Legion.

Steel Legion is my number 2, but Krieg comes first in my heart.

Steel Legion
Krieg is edgy for the sake of edgyness

Steel Legion, Nazis>Imperial Germany

>overly grimdark, vat grown guard
or
>everyone has a chimera: the legion
The choice is obvious senpai

Steel legion. I got about fifty of them during the armageddon worldwide campaign. I use them as veterans.

I always really liked Steel Legion, just because they look so much more grounded and realistic than most other 40k figures. Makes them that much more relatable, you know?

KRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEG

youtube.com/watch?v=vzDJ6YmBZ5Q

Krieg. The steel legion doesn't have any defining characteristics besides "We have a lot of tanks, and the techpriests don't shoot us for tech-heresy", meanwhile Krieg embraces the grim darkness of the fourty-first millennium like a baby embraces their mother.

Steel Legion: Gangers geared up as Fallschirmjäger fighting as Panzergrenadiere. Whats not to love?

Steel Legion, Chimeras are tight as shit.

Krieg. Nobody's more depressing.

>Gangers geared up as Fallschirmjäger fighting as Panzergrenadiere

Are you sure you're not just throwing words around?

Ill take Catachans

I'll say Krieg, because I feel like there are interesting stories to be told from the perspective of the Kriegers. Would be awesome to have a book or two that's from the perspective of the toy soldiers themselves, they're not infallible so they have to think something as they blitz the enemy lines or shell a planet for a hundred years, even if it's just what their indoctrination tells them to think.

Actually that sounds pretty rad

>"We have a lot of tanks, and the techpriests don't shoot us for tech-heresy"
They also have the ash wastelands militia and have a penchant for using storm troopers, plus there is the fact that they are generally entirely mechanized regiments which is pretty rare. Krieg is just "hurr durr grimdark" which can be fun but is a hell of a lot less character than a bunch of guys from some slums in a super city drafted into a relatively advanced regiment to go toe to toe with Orks on their homeworld which is under near constant invasion.

I don't know, I think it's neat how Kriegers are almost the least relatable people in the imperium, even to others in the guard

Steel Legion all the way. They've got a similar aesthetic but with better battle doctrine and more relatable characters.

> more relatable characters

I've never liked this as a reason for stuff, it's really subjective.

I can relate

I like you

I like me too.

I'll have to go with steel legion. I love the idea behind mechanized infantry. Gas mask and trench coat have a grimness to it that they share with the kreigers, but they don't share Yarrick. The guy is walking around with an ork power klaw he tear from a warboss and has a laspistol hidden in his bionic eye.

As much as I love krieg I have to agree with you about how awesome yarrik is.