Don't lose your way

Don't lose your way
youtube.com/watch?v=whWnVx6yZ9o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kMIFshKEryU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And I pray, Oh my god do I pray

I pray every day , for REVOLUTION!!!!!

I still never get why people consider Kill la Kill an amazing feat. like it was some underdog of the anime industry. At the time it came out, TRIGGER was already known for TTGL, Panty and Stocking, inferno cop, and little witch academy. People were going to love kill la kill no matter what trigger made. Yet, people today act like kill la kill broke some new grounds in the anime world.

ive been waiting for someone to post a 3d LINK cube. Can you post more? Make it spin really fast forward like dice

i can never let link go

no matter what. i'll never let it go

Link is going to save the NEETs and wizards from poverty aka Ganondorf.

>people consider Kill la Kill an amazing feat. like it was some underdog

I stopped paying attention to what other fans like a long time ago. I'll never forget the time I was watching a review and this girl said Azumanga Daioh was obscure. The anime fans have never been great but over the past 10 years it's gotten pretty fucking bad.

I'LL HOLD ARK 'TILL I DIE

youtu.be/kMIFshKEryU

>obscure
LMAO

Don't let your Soul Link get too tainted, you'll turn into a FUDer.

ewww. thats madoka Link

toss it into the garbage with the arkies

I made it specifically to annoy you. I knew you would hate it from your previous post. You should relax mate.

>i made it specifically for you
thats some really homoerotic stalker esque shit you have done.

b-baka, it's not like I wanted to get homoerotic with you or anything

MA MA MA MAAAAAJIIIIII!? NANI TO IU- O OMAE HA BAKA DA

does anyone else notice anything strange about the order book?

Is this thread about business and finance?

It doesn't look like it's about business and finance.

nice get
but no?

faggot

Behold the giant crystal!
Source of Laputa's power.

Fantastic. It has awaited the king's return for 700 years.

does someone have the 3d model of the chainlink cube? i think some user posted the file somewhere but i didn't save it

>Yet, people today act like kill la kill broke some new grounds in the anime world.
Literally never heard a word about kill la kill being super amazing except while it was airing, with many of those people saying it had a disappointing turn and ending after going midways.

I still see faux-triggered posturing wannabe anime snob faggots like you whining about "everyone saying it's so good when its nothing revolutionary" every now and then though.

You even conflate people praising KLK with people praising Trigger in general and you insert a thinly veiled "I discovered Trigger before it was popular".

It's just like with musicfags who see their favorite bands get more mainstream approval.

Posturing pseudo-cultured people like you need to stop and think about how you're putting energy into trying to appear more cultured about some fucking anime on an unrelated board like what the fuck are you doing with your life.

Just enjoy what you enjoy and share stuff you enjoy with others instead of trying to raise yourself in comparison up by sharting on the masses.