/hwg/ - Historical Wargames General

Last Ride Of The Death's Head Uhlans Edition

Previous thread: Get in here, post games, miniatures, questions, whatever you like.

List of mini providers:
docs.google.com/document/d/1uGaaOSvSTqpwPGAvLPY3B5M2WYppDhzXdjwMpqRxo9M/edit

List of Historical Tactical, Strategic, and Military Drill treatises:
pastebin.com/BfMeGd6R

ZunTsu Gameboxes:
mediafire.com/folder/yaokao3h1o4og/ZunTsu_GameBoxes

/hwg/ Steam Group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/tghwg/

Games, Ospreys & References folders:
mediafire.com/folder/lu95l5mgg06d5/Ancient
mediafire.com/folder/81ck8x600cas4/Medieval
mediafire.com/folder/w6m41ma3co51e/Horse_and_Musket
mediafire.com/folder/vh1uqv8gipzo1/Napoleonic
mediafire.com/folder/bbpscr0dam7iy/ACW
mediafire.com/folder/bvdtt01gh105d/Victorian
mediafire.com/folder/b35x147vmc6sg/World_War_One
mediafire.com/folder/z8a13ampzzs88/World_War_Two
mediafire.com/folder/z8i8t83bysdwz/Vietnam_War
mediafire.com/folder/7n3mcn9hlgl1t/Modern

mediafire.com/folder/8tatre3vd10yv/Avalon_Hill
mediafire.com/folder/pq6ckzqo3g6e6/Field_Of_Glory
mediafire.com/folder/r2mff8tnl8bjy/GDW
mediafire.com/folder/whmbo8ii2evqh//SPI
mediafire.com/folder/ws6yi58d2oacc/Strategy_&_Tactics_Magazine
mediafire.com/folder/lx05hfgbic6b8/Naval_Wargaming
mediafire.com/folder/s1am77aldi1as/Wargames

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/download/cghxf3475qy46aq/Wargaming Compendium.pdf
mediafire.com/folder/alj31go19tmpm/SAGA
mediafire.com/download/o5x6blwoczojmfr/Black Powder.pdf
mediafire.com/folder/n7jmdnlv1n0ju/Bolt_Action
mega.nz/#F!XsVD0KgT!twB1NWiFE3aKXK_O1EZ4pA
mediafire.com/download/uttov32riixm9b0/Warhammer Ancient Battles 2E.pdf
mediafire.com/download/ta7aj1erh7sap1t/Warhammer Ancient Battles - Armies of Antiquity v2.pdf
mediafire.com/download/cifld8bl3uy2i5g/Warmaster Ancients.pdf
mediafire.com/download/3emyvka11bnna1b/Warmaster Ancient Armies.pdf
mediafire.com/folder/d9x0dbxrpjg48/Advanced_Squad_Leader
mediafire.com/folder/28i9gevqws518/Impetus
mediafire.com/folder/cb83cg7ays4l1/Battleground_WWII
mega.co.nz/#!jxgCWTYD!FCp52DAqIUc-EM-TsRsWv7fB92nJ3kkzKsNcD_urI5Q
mediafire.com/folder/7b5027l7oaz05/Modelling_&_Painting_Guides
mega.co.nz/#F!C9sQhbwb!NVnD4jvUn5inOrPJIAkBhA
mega.co.nz/#F!b5tgXRwa!mzelRNrKPjiT8gP7VrS-Jw
mediafire.com/folder/eupungrg93xgb/Next_War
mega.nz/#F!SolyxarJ!GUg6zWBStfznr6BvYedghQ
mega.nz/#F!i1N3xZxL!C6fQ3Z8o2U0gtk5kdXuVcQ
mediafire.com/download/48t3pl39ydi5emq/Osprey - MAA 394 - The German Army In World War I (1) 1914-15.pdf
mediafire.com/download/36ysvkd1sexbfsf/Osprey - MAA 452 - The Belgian Army in WWI.pdf
michaels.com/testors-camouflage-airbrush-paint-kit/10293267.html#q=airbrush&start=20
amazon.de/Airbrush-Compressor-AT-AC-04-Airbrushanwendungen-Kondenswasserfilter/dp/B00699EQRE/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1471102234&sr=8-3
duden.de/suchen/dudenonline/Kommando
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Wargaming Compendium
mediafire.com/download/cghxf3475qy46aq/Wargaming Compendium.pdf
>Saga
mediafire.com/folder/alj31go19tmpm/SAGA
>Black Powder
mediafire.com/download/o5x6blwoczojmfr/Black Powder.pdf
>Bolt Action
mediafire.com/folder/n7jmdnlv1n0ju/Bolt_Action
>Hail Caesar
mega.nz/#F!XsVD0KgT!twB1NWiFE3aKXK_O1EZ4pA
>Warhammer Ancient battles 2.0
mediafire.com/download/uttov32riixm9b0/Warhammer Ancient Battles 2E.pdf
mediafire.com/download/ta7aj1erh7sap1t/Warhammer Ancient Battles - Armies of Antiquity v2.pdf
>Warmaster Ancients
mediafire.com/download/cifld8bl3uy2i5g/Warmaster Ancients.pdf
mediafire.com/download/3emyvka11bnna1b/Warmaster Ancient Armies.pdf
>Advanced Squad Leader
mediafire.com/folder/d9x0dbxrpjg48/Advanced_Squad_Leader
>Impetus
mediafire.com/folder/28i9gevqws518/Impetus
>Battleground WWII
mediafire.com/folder/cb83cg7ays4l1/Battleground_WWII
>By Fire And Sword
mega.co.nz/#!jxgCWTYD!FCp52DAqIUc-EM-TsRsWv7fB92nJ3kkzKsNcD_urI5Q
>Modelling & painting guides
mediafire.com/folder/7b5027l7oaz05/Modelling_&_Painting_Guides
>Twilight 2000/2013 RPG
mega.co.nz/#F!C9sQhbwb!NVnD4jvUn5inOrPJIAkBhA
>Phoenix Command RPG
mega.co.nz/#F!b5tgXRwa!mzelRNrKPjiT8gP7VrS-Jw
>Next War (GMT)
mediafire.com/folder/eupungrg93xgb/Next_War
>Battlegroup
mega.nz/#F!SolyxarJ!GUg6zWBStfznr6BvYedghQ
>Fleet Series
mega.nz/#F!i1N3xZxL!C6fQ3Z8o2U0gtk5kdXuVcQ

Desired scans :
Black Powder supplements
Rank and File supplements
Harpoon 3 & 4 supplements
Hail Caesar! Late Antiquity to Early Medieval Army List
Force on Force supplements
Hind Commander
At Close Quarters
War and Conquest
Germany Strikes!
Bolt Action: Empire in Flames

August 12th in military history:

1099 – First Crusade: Battle of Ascalon: Crusaders under the command of Godfrey of Bouillon defeat Fatimid forces led by Al-Afdal Shahanshah. This is considered the last engagement of the First Crusade.
1121 – Battle of Didgori: The Georgian army under King David IV wins a decisive victory over the famous Seljuk commander Ilghazi.
1164 – Battle of Harim: Nur ad-Din Zangi defeats the Crusader armies of the County of Tripoli and the Principality of Antioch.
1676 – Praying Indian John Alderman shoots and kills Metacomet, the Wampanoag war chief, ending King Philip's War.
1687 – Battle of Mohács: Charles of Lorraine defeats the Ottoman Empire.
1806 – Santiago de Liniers, 1st Count of Buenos Aires re-takes the city of Buenos Aires, Argentina after the first British invasion.
1831 – French intervention forces William I of the Netherlands to abandon his attempt to suppress the Belgian Revolution.
1914 – World War I: The United Kingdom declares war on Austria-Hungary; the countries of the British Empire follow suit.
1914 – World War I: The Battle of Haelen a.k.a. (Battle of the Silver Helmets) a clash between large Belgian and German cavalry formations at Halen, Belgium.
1944 – Alençon is liberated by General Philippe Leclerc de Hauteclocque, the first city in France to be liberated from the Nazis by French forces.
1969 – Violence erupts after the Apprentice Boys of Derry march in Derry, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom resulting in a three-day communal riot known as the Battle of the Bogside.
2000 – The Oscar class submarine K-141 Kursk of the Russian Navy explodes and sinks in the Barents Sea during a military exercise.

It is 102 years since the Battle of Halen (or Haelen), a cavalry battle fought at the beginning of World War I. The battle is also known as the Battle of the Silver Helmets, an analogy with the Battle of the Golden Spurs of 1302, because of the many cavalry helmets left behind on the battlefield by the German Cuirassiers. Halen is a small market town which was on the principal axis of advance of the Imperial German Army, where there was a good crossing point over the Gete River. The German forces were led by Georg von der Marwitz and the Belgian troops led by Léon de Witte. The battle was a tactical victory for the Belgians but did little to delay the German invasion of Belgium.

On 3 August the Belgian government had refused a German ultimatum and the British government guaranteed military support to Belgium should Germany invade. Germany declared war on France, the British government ordered general mobilisation and Italy declared neutrality. On 4 August, the British government sent an ultimatum to Germany and declared war on Germany at midnight on 4/5 August, Central European time. Belgium severed diplomatic relations with Germany and Germany declared war on Belgium. German troops crossed the Belgian frontier and attacked Liège. A week after the German invasion, German cavalry had been operating towards Hasselt and Diest, which threatened the left flank of the army on the Gete. Belgian General Headquarters chose Halen as a place to delay the advance and make time to complete an orderly retreat to the west. The Belgian Cavalry Division was sent from Sint-Truiden to Budingen and Halen, to extend the Belgian left flank.

The German II Cavalry Corps under von der Marwitz was ordered to conduct reconnaissance towards Antwerp, Brussels and Charleroi and by 7 August, had found that the area to a line from Diest to Huy empty of Belgian and Allied troops.

On 11 August, large bodies of German cavalry, artillery and infantry had been seen by Belgian cavalry scouts in the area from Sint-Truiden to Hasselt and Diest. Belgian headquarters therefore anticipated a German advance towards Hasselt and Diest. To block the German advance the Belgian Cavalry Division, commanded by de Witte, was sent to guard the bridge over the River Gete at Halen. During an evening meeting, the Belgian general staff convinced de Witte to fight a dismounted action, to negate the German numerical advantage. General de Witte had garrisoned the Gete crossings at Diest, Halen, Geetbets and Budingen. The main road from Hasselt to Diest passed through this village, most of which was on the left bank. If captured, Loksbergen and Waanrode would be outflanked and the left wing of the Belgian army threatened. General de Witte used Halen as an outpost and concentrated a battalion of cyclist infantry and dismounted cavalry behind the village, from Zelk to Velpen and the hamlet of Liebroek, to act as a line of resistance if Halen was captured.

The German cavalry did not begin to move until 12 August due to the fatigue of the horses caused by the intense summer heat and a lack of oats. The 2nd Cavalry Division of Major-General von Krane advanced through Hasselt to Spalbeek and the 4th Cavalry Division under Lieutenant-General von Garnier advanced via Alken to Stevoort. The Belgian Headquarters discovered from intercepted wireless messages that German troops were advancing towards de Witte's position and sent the 4th Infantry Brigade to reinforce the Cavalry Division. Marwitz ordered the 4th Cavalry Division to cross the Gete and at 8:45 a.m. the 7th and 9th Jäger battalions advanced. A German scouting party advancing from Herk-de-Stad came under fire from Belgian troops and c.200 Belgian troopers attempted to set up a fortified position in the old brewery in Halen but were driven out when the Germans brought up field artillery.

Belgian engineers had blown the bridge over the Gete but the structure only partly collapsed and the Germans got c.1,000 troops into the centre of Halen. The main Belgian defence line was west of Halen, in terrain which gave only an obstructed view to the attacker. The 17th and 3rd Cavalry brigades assisted the Jäger in and south of Halen, which enabled artillery to be brought to the fringe of the village. Attacks into the cornfields beyond were repulsed with many casualties, some cavalry becoming trapped by wire fences.

The Jäger were also repulsed despite support from the 2nd Guards Machine-gun Detachment and dismounted cavalry sharpshooters. Towards the end of the day, Marwitz broke off the engagement.

De Witte repulsed the German cavalry attacks by ordering the cavalry, which included a company of cyclists and one of pioneers to fight dismounted. The German cavalry had managed to obscure the operations on the German right flank and established a front parallel with Liège and discovered the positions of the Belgian field army but had not been able to penetrate beyond the Belgian front line and discover Belgian dispositions beyond. Although a Belgian victory, the battle had little strategic effect and the Germans later captured the fortified areas of Namur, Liège and Antwerp, on which Belgian strategy hinged.

The German 4th Cavalry lost 501 men and 848 horses during the battle, casualty rates of 16 percent and 28 percent. Total casualties of the 2nd and 4th Cavalry were 150 dead, 600 wounded, c. 300 prisoners. The Belgians had 1,122 casualties, including 160 dead and 320 wounded.

This is a classic encounter that serves as a representative example of that late summer of 1914, and would make for a real spectacle on the tabletop.

mediafire.com/download/48t3pl39ydi5emq/Osprey - MAA 394 - The German Army In World War I (1) 1914-15.pdf
mediafire.com/download/36ysvkd1sexbfsf/Osprey - MAA 452 - The Belgian Army in WWI.pdf

oh, and:
please make sure not to set up any Palatinate fuck as king
(I'd like to keep the demographics of Germany from falling by 50% in the next 30-year's span ... )
thank you.

hue

Why don't you buy the pdf?

Why dont you?

Why don't you?

I have no money and already uploaded two expansions. I meant it more "if you gonna scan it anyway, wouldn't the pdf be an easier solution" kind of thing, not as an insult you faggot.

Please no bully we're all poor and scared

Since shitposter-kun is bringing up black powder Ive been running the numbers for my 3mm ACW for it and a standard size unit should have about 100 men in it which would equate a company. This would mean the "brigades" in the rules would really be (depleted or small) regiments and the overall army would equate a small or worn down brigade.

Also since Ill be replacing inches with centimetres in it using rifled muskets gives us a range of somewhere around 270 yards which means this is a lot closer to a true scale than i was expecting.

Anyone else seen the prices for the new Konflict 47 stuff? Its pretty damn brutal.

$45 for the Allied Grizzly, $38 for 8 armored German infantrymen, hell even the spinne light german mech costs over 30.

Not so sure if I'm still excited, these are definitely more expensive than their historical kits.

not that I should care, as I have a permanent 25% discount, but its the principle of the matter. Plus I need to be able to convince others to buy in

Because they sell Clockwork Goblin metal shit which is already pretty much fucking expensive.

GW's habits die hard.

Why bother.. these are just generic "futuristic" germans. Get them from Dreamforge for cheap instead.
Same with their walkers, get the Dust stuff, it looks better and is cheaper too.

so after saving my nickels and dimes and quarters I managed to grab me a newish wargame. Ive been wanting to get into this and the WWI system forever. This seemed to be a good cheap way for me to test the waters and see if I like the system.

Is that a special purpose-made chit trimming tool/

I don't have the stuff to do a proper objective/stricken ship marker like I'd been thinking about, so I've been working on status markers instead. This time it's splash tokens. I'm about halfway through the first batch, but I may go back with some paint and work on the water and the base of of the splash with some color. Also one of the fire markers that I went back over with more black/gray that still came out looking way brighter than it does in person.

How is everybody else's build going?

What did ya make em from?

Finished my T-34 from a couple of threads ago.

Also did some WGF russians so i guess its 1/2.

2/2

the skin is a weird pallid zombie colour I won't lie.

Also did a few germans.

With K47 being a thing atm i'll probably do a whole squad of the heavy guys.

Yeah, i hoped the wash would fix it a little, but it didn't. The flash for the pic didn't help either.

Looks awesome user, love the mud in the tracks

not sure if its special purpose made for clipping counters. However its the best one on the market that a lot of us hex and counter players use to trim out counters. Comes in 3 flavours....2mm, 2.5mm, and 3mm. I use the 2.5mm version. Ill post some pics when I sit down to trim the counters. Comparison pics between clipped and unclipped

Made but not painted. Unless I win the lottery it won't be done by the 16th deadline either...

Hampshire lads what's Andover like? I might have a job there soon.

Pretty Hampshire-ish, but nicer than Basingstoke. Decent A303 connections. Large Nepalese/Ghurkha community. No idea about tiny many, but the south east has tons.

The bases are small washers that I hit with a coat of black and some of the blue craft paint that I've been using to do the bases for my ships. Then you take half of a q-tip, pull it through the hole in the washer by the stick until it starts hitting some resistance, then you work the tip until it's roughly spout shaped. After that, cotton spout and washer both take a dip in some really old future wax I have leftover in a pot from the last time I was working on some shapeways stuff. At this point it's more like floor syrup, so it it goes on and stays on. It kind of gives the cotton a sort of glossy translucent quality that didn't show well in the pics. Once it's dipped, hang them upside down to dry so that the points don't droop. Nip off the stick, clean up and detail the base with paint if you want, and there you go. The q-tip part is not my idea, but I haven't seen the pull through the washer before, and definitely not the dipping part.

here we are with the 1/2 inch counters. Now 2.5mm might be a touch big for a 1/2 inch, but 1/2 inch counters are on the small end for counters in hex and counter games. 5/8 inch is about the standard and 2.5mm works fine for those.

and here is the ship counters which are 1/2 inch by 1 inch.

>Nips have been nipped
Those Cats want to look that sexy too, dammit. Don't leave them to suffer long!

I get money eventually, I'm going to have to invest in one for cleaning up tokens and such. Don't have any proper investment in hex and chit as of yet, but that would still make a tremendous difference on tokens.

Holy shit thats a great idea

just makes the counters/markers/tokens look so much better and easier to manipulate on the tabletop as the corners are no longer catching on each other.

the clipper brand name is called the Oregon Lamination Corner Clipper. Mine is the Deluxe version and I ordered mine through Amazon

Thanks! Cheap, easy, and hopefully it gives a convincing result. I've got about a dozen more to do, which goes quick, but I might have to age some more future wax before I can, I used up most of what I had just doing those. That's kind of the weak point, but you might be able to hit it with diluted craft glue (might yellow, don't know), or water effects (I'd experiment, but I don't have any atm).

Wishlist ho!

As another person thinking of making these, I'm considering using gloss varnish instead of the wax.

When you do, let us know how it goes.

Been pretty busy with work and real life but have part of ruined house made up.

Basingstoke isn't that bad so Andover is probably quite nice.

Almost certainly has a wargaming club or two going on because apparently everywhere in mid/north Hampshire bigger than the village of Deane does.

I live in North Hampshire and whilst I don't know andover very well personally, NHants is pretty nice generally.

>Almost certainly has a wargaming club or two going on because apparently everywhere in mid/north Hampshire bigger than the village of Deane does.
accurate

BMP

Those little platforms the destroyers are on, dd you makes those too?

I will suck someones dick for glory halllelujah

>dreamforge

holy shit I forgot about that.

I've got like 60 of the bastards, I could run an entire damn army

nice mud effect what did you use?

Is this decent for doing german camo ww2, on tanks, 1/56 scale? I plan on getting one when I get like, a 60% off coupon.
michaels.com/testors-camouflage-airbrush-paint-kit/10293267.html#q=airbrush&start=20

The bases? Yes, and in this instance, I'd recommend not being a cheapass and just buying a bunch of acrylic ones if you're after the lozenge shape. I know somebody makes em, because that's the way the old Galeforce 9 bases for Axis and Allies War at Sea were, but I keep seeing them on the WAS modeling community for ships that weren't ever part of the official game. Mine are scrap matboard from some framing projects that I hung onto. Biggest bit of irritation is sitting and sanding each end to as smooth and even a curve as I can manage after cutting it to the rough shape. There's a reason most ship bases are rectangular, because it's so much easier.

Vallejo texture paint. Comes in a 250ml pot
I used some pigments from vallejo and ak interactive at places and might add some more of these at some spots after the pics revealed a few places i missed

well ill suck two if you stop asking you cheap fuck

Especially after seeing those ugly germans in heavy armor from both, K47 and also Dust. Dreamforge Eisenkern are superior to both of these in my opinion. Them being multipart plastic kits is only the icing on top of it.

On a side note: Dreamforge were produced by Wargames Factory, but Warlord apparently has the rights for distribution or even bought the whole company. Does anyone know how this might affect Dreamforge?

As far as I'm concerned, DFG did not became part of the deal. They have, or will have their own store.

If you can get this for 60% off it might be worth the price, but otherwise i wouldn't bother.

Its a cheap airbrush like many others on the market and you will reach its limits very fast. If you really want to go cheap, get a china brush with compressor for around 50-60. These are bad too, but at least they won't run out of pressured air like this thing with its little can of propellant.

Trust me when i say that saving money for a couple of month to buy a proper airbrush with a proper compressor is worth it.

I had one of these super simple airbrushes with a can and i had a cheap double action airbrush with cheap compressor. Both were wasted money, and while i still have them (compressor broke after 2 month actually) i don't bother using them since i have a way better one now. (High quality airbrushes are also way better/easier to clean, but thats a different story).

If all you ever want to do is paint red-ish/green-ish stripes and dots onto your dark-yellow tanks than what you posted is probably fine, but don't expect to pull off anything else with it.

How about going to planetromeo or craigslist to place your offer there?

Yeah the prices are steep. especially when taking the starter sets into acc.

maybe I'll just play Konflikt 47 using my DUST minis. if only I hadn't several 1000 points and more armies for Bolt Action...

can someone point me in the direction of regiment/squad bases for skirmish/modern units?

Preferably EU based.

Ebay gives me only shitty results and i'm not sure if my search terms are even correct.

East Riding Miniatures

This.

I had a cheap airbrush and it was mostly just frustrating. Also just buy a real compressor with tank off craigslist, don't bother with any hobby compressor.

Modified fridge compressors are where its at.

While i second the need for a tank, the size of the compressor depends alot on where you life.

I can't put a garage sized compressor intended to fill wheels into my room and use it without my neighbors calling the police because the whole building would shake.

I use this one right here, its decent enough for my needs.
amazon.de/Airbrush-Compressor-AT-AC-04-Airbrushanwendungen-Kondenswasserfilter/dp/B00699EQRE/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1471102234&sr=8-3

I use a Porter Cable compressor with 6 gallon tank. I think I paid around $100 new. Minimum pressure with the built in regulator is about 20 psi so for really delecate patterns I got an additional regulator to allow lower pressure. When the compressor is running it's loud enough I always wear ear pro and usually leave the room. 6 gallon tank holds enough air for as long as I usually want to paint for in 1 session

Just checked my emails and realized that there is a special offer from warlord games for a free plastic box if you pre-order the 2nd edition rules or the new starter set.

What box should i pick? I play soviets mostly, but already have 100 soldiers + an unopened box.
I think i'll either pick Japanese or Ger. Grenadiers.

Three days to go until the end of the casualty marker project, and Veeky Forums inspired me. I haven't collected for five years, but I found some old paints in the attic and did the undercoat by hand last night. Today I've only just started on some of the basecoats, but sunshine and BBQs are calling.

Well done /hwg/, you got me back into the hobby.

Why were H-shaped shields even a thing?

saves money

It allows you "hold" the enemies weapon, kinda similar to a fencing dagger

H for Hold?

Churchill's Royal Navy armoured cars.
Awesome

Warbases, IIRC. They're a good company, they'll do custom stuff too.

I had no idea those were a thing, but those are fucking awesome.

You're gonna have to do better than that, I just learned that pic related is an actual model kit that actually exists.

Way out of scale for most wargaming, alas. :(

> Three words that shouldn't be spelled with a K
> But let's do it anyway because Germans lol

Ah I love wacky WW2 stuff.

Kommand(o) is actually spelled that way in german.

too bad kommando isnt a fucking word faggot

Thanks both of you.

I found a shop myself in the meantime:
www.wargamestournaments.com/

But they charge more than twice for shipping so i ordered from warbases.

'Command' is 'Befehl', though.

Lel

duden.de/suchen/dudenonline/Kommando

And "Kommando" means just like that. Like, Kommandowagen = Befehlswagen = Command car

seriously, that is what you're complaining about here.

the skull on the front comes on a chromed sprue, for fuck's sake. even if you assemble the kit out of the box, it has a chrome skull.

Afrikaans would like a word with you.

>german dictionary

Does it look like this a german speaking board you wehraboo trash

reminds me a little about this one.. i kinda want a pimped german truck now

You claimed its not a word and that link proofs that it absolutely is a word in german

>wehraboo trash

I just happen to be born in Germany, so i kinda know what i'm talking about here.

THIS
IS
AN
ENGLISH
SPEAKING
BOARD
KOMMANDO
ISNT
A
WORD
IN
ENGLISH

fuck you arabs are so thick

Ever been to /k/?

Wanna see a pimped out version of one of these now. 50's surfing Rommel would also be amazing.

German Grenadiers and Japs are great boxes, cant go wrong. Germans would match up with your soviets so you can run demos, japs gives you a new theater. Up to you, I love both boxes personally

>bump from above

Japanese he could do Khalkin Gol and Lake Khasan plus the 1945 spetsnaz raids in the Kuriles and Sakhalin and Operation August Storm. Plus made up conflicts too of course. Less mileage than getting the Germans but there are options

Why is the Skua do damn ugly?

Half (more) of the words in the English language were stolen. For a language with no central authority on governing inclusion into the language, how can you say Kommando isn't one?

just stop replying to the shitposter

5/7 trolling here.

so what happens when ya cross a world renown dice tower crafter and a lazer etcher.....something of beauty

and it helps if I add the pic.....