/cyoag/ CYOA General

Previous thread: Fantastic resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=0B0h6Ycwh1mNzS2dfbnYzN2FtNXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can a friend post Autism Prison?

Soul of the Tiger, Elise, and Best Friends.
Maximum life enjoyment inbound.

Okay why does this bitch keep calling me Baker?

Got a problem with that, Baker?

>The Falcon
>Mura
great combo.
>Best Friends
I'm lonely af.

Finally. I've been looking for this one;

Medium Magic
Magical Races
Mutants - Worm
Ratio - x:x
Fetish - Normal
Beauty
Ordinary

Amazing
Produce Pheromones
Perfect - Mind

Induce
Harem

I'm sorry but you messed up the order. This one is first

Yup. Sorry.

that's not the entire CYOA

Can someone post Astrology Waifu please?

Let's see...

>Balance (45)
>Quality (35)
>Replayability (30)

>Is a girl (20)
>Is hot (15)
>Your fetish (5)
>Roommate (-10)

>Posts WiPs (-5)
>Wrong genre (0)

Good CYOAs and a free waifu, what could go wrong?

It's right here

Drawbacks:
>like a moth to flame
>shitpost

>includes suggestions 5
>responds well 10
>balance 15
>great graphics 20
>quick 25
>quality 35
>lore 40
>success 50
>replayability 55
>updates 60
>hidden 65

FUCK now I don't have enough points to make the author a girl. Well at least we'll have the best god damn CYOAs possible.

Let's see:
>Magic + medium strength
>Magical races
>Reality + Ordinary
>Heroes
>Intelligence + remove stupid
>Perfect + Mind

Huh, I guess I'm kind of boring.

Eh, what the hell? Might as well spend one gold coin:
>Politics + effective
Welcome to a world where gun control is "just don't be a fucking dumbass or asshole and you can have your funs"

>A

Guess that means I get to pick two?

>Grocer loves you, fresh clothes

Arrive in the outskirts of Rome January 1st, 27 BCE
Appearance: Female 16 years old. Long brown hair pale skin very slight Asian features but mostly European.
0 Mysterious Stranger
-10 Genius 2
-7 Memory 2
-5 Gift of Gab
-5 Commander
-5 Economist
0 Strength & Speed 0
-8 Reflexes 2
-16 Impervious 4
-2 Non-Reactor
-3 Regeneration 1
-8 Endurance 2
0 Super Senses 0
-3 Temperature Tolerance 1
0 Diet 0
-4 Sanitary Convenience 2
-2 Iron Gut
-2 Beauty
-5 Minor Telepathy
-5 Book of Knowledge
-1 Personal Omni-weapon
-1 Personal Omni-wear
-10 Pocket Dimension
-10 Home Luxury Pack
-3 Time Dilation
-5 Chrono-Computer (Book of knowledge discount)
God Empress of Mankind Reward
Free & Sustainable Reward
Blessed One Minor from Free & Sustainable Reward points
Singularity Unique Reward Maybe?
The Federation Unique Reward

I find a way to get into the court of Octavian right when he became Emperor as an advisor. I start teaching the youths in schools to disseminate my knowledge to the people and to make skilled workers to help create an industrial revolution in Rome. I use my telepathy, knowledge, and eternal youth to set myself up as a divine power and take over the Empire when Augustus dies. I then take over the world since Rome has the wealth, trade links, industrial power, military power, and population needed to easily achieve this goal with the proper communication and weapons I can provide. I quickly then tech up Rome to modern day as quickly as possible. Since I can go with greener tech early and limit pollution of some of the harder industries due to the lower need for growth I should be able to make Free & Sustainable an easy goal. God Empress of Mankind should happen once we reach a population of 1 billion since I will be deified and I will set a church up around myself. As the Empire expands we do as the Romans did and bring in the local religions to the Romans own. Over time I will lower the importance of the other gods and make myself the only god as the bringer of light. I'll spend a lot of time working on the exact beliefs of the church to try and make it as logical as possible as well as compatible with most science. Probably something deist in nature. Once the population reaches 1 billion I try and cap the population growth. Requiring licenses and proper birth control. At least until we attempt to start proper colonization of the local solar system.

>Kit
>Box Wine
>Imaginos

Seems like a nicely complementary team. Foursomes, good food and bad alcohol await us!

is there another version of this?

eye color?
also i'm too lazy to check but don't you have a lot of points left?

Nope. 120 on the dot. I was going to go with green eyes.

>green eyes
just what I thought.
your only supernatural power is minor telepathy?

Hey Kit will you ever update this with the new authors? I really like it. I want to waifu acheld and strife

That is all I really need. Technology can take over the rest of the "magic" I would need to do stuff. Most of the population is not going to know how anything works for a while. Several generations later they will but by then they will have been raised to think that I am a divine being. Plus the whole I can't really be killed, never sleep, and can probably take out a large squadron of men much larger and much more muscular looking then me. The telepathy just keeps the ones I am closest to under control and keep their faith in check.

you don't have master of motion though so you can be trapped

speaking of that could somebody post or link to the source images?

F

screenshot a pic=>reverse google search=>there you go fuccboi

Yeah. But it would be exceedingly difficult and much harder then trying to stab or shoot me and finding that nothing happens. They would have to try and capture me. And I am not being overly antagonistic. In case of an assassination attempt I could easily squash it since they will be attempting to kill and not capture me.

>astrology.jpg
Oh, could be interesting...
>zodiac waifu cyoa
>waifu
Into the thrash it goes.

I mean you'll be young girl trying to take over an empire of ruthless fucks
of course some of them are gonna try to overthrow you, betray you to take your place, etc

also what about romance?

Help me out, /cyoag/, I need some inspiration.

You're Attila the Hun, Alexander the Great, Genghis Khan, Julius Caesar and Charlemagne rolled into one, but you're still at the start of your career. You're offered a single magic item.

Excluding stuff that would be obviously OP, what kind of stuff would you wish for?

Women, Men, Food, Wine, and Weapons.
Enchant them as you will.
Maps would also be nice.

>I mean you'll be young girl trying to take over an empire of ruthless fucks

That is why I go under Augustus. By the time he dies (hopefully around when he died in the real world) I will know the new generation of those in power. I have the telepathy so finding out what they want and who my enemies are should be somewhat easy along with gift of gab. I buy who I can and work against who I can't by using others.

>also what about romance?

Not going to do anything for a while. If I have to use my body to get what I need I will but I would not want a family or kids until at least God Empress of Mankind procs so I can give them eternal youth and telepathy.

Bad pitches:
A chair that detects disloyalty. An unglazed mirror that lets the protag see roughly the position of the enemy's army. A small sword that can cut through anything. A horse that never tires. A collar that makes someone love the protag. I dunno man.

girl you gonna be lonely af. without wellspring of harmony how will you stay emotionally stable? what will bring you happiness through the ages?

haven't found more of it in the drive
drive.google.com/open?id=0B0h6Ycwh1mNzS2dfbnYzN2FtNXc
ask Kit

I'll be fine and so absorbed in the work of advancing humanity I won't have time for much else. Once we get to modern day times in technology and education I am just going to just work on the administration which once I set it up should run on its own rather easily. From there I relax and occasionally take part in the research of new technologies so I can start having a life again. By then I get wellspring of harmony for free as I will have completed Free & Sustainable. But wanting to better the whole of humanity is a major thing for me and making a lasting peace and environmental stability as well as technological progress is incredibly important and will keep me centered.

Anti-nosebleed medication

kek
Seriously though, I've almost gone out that way.
The doctors just couldn't stop it.
Shit sucks, bro.

how can you have modern-day technology and still achieve Free & Sustainable?
>free of excessive restrictions on trade and information exchange
that means you can't restrict information about coal, oil, gas etc and you can't stop people from mass international trade which pollutes a lot and yet
>Pollution must be in a steadystate in terms of its effects on the environment

First there is only one nation and that is Rome. It will cover the entire planet by the time we get to a population of 1 billion. So there is no such thing as international trade and just resource exchanges from each province. So there is no trade. Just resource movements within the empire. No reason to tariff anything within the empire.

Next I have access to green technologies. I can build windmills, wave power generators, geothermal, and solar generators. There would be no reason to use dirty technology and all I have to do is pass a law stating that you can't have one of the dirty generators.

hmm all right. your altered history does sound better than ours, since you're not fucking up the planet and dooming us all in the process. well done. what about diversity of ideas and cultures though? everyone being Roman sounds boring.

Cultural unity is a good idea to eliminate dissension. If everyone is Roman then there are no official divisions. Subcultures will exist however. But that is basically a group anyone can join and have no racial or cultural requirements. Once the internet penetration hits nearly 100% it will only be a couple of generations before everything becomes homogeneous anyway.

Guy who made the ghost CYOA here, what kind of CYOA would you guys be interested in me making next?

>Includes Suggestions [5]
>Balance [5]
>Quality [10]
>Lore [5]
>Replayability [5]
>Updates [5]

>No Sleep [5]
>NEET [10]

CYOAs are better than waifus. Let us all enjoy the CYOAs together.

this is starting to get scary but still better than irl history on balance. what do you think being revered as a divine Empress and being in charge of mankind for thousands of year will do to you?
stargate-themed cyoa
sci-fi exploration in general

Horse power.
A scientist has given you horse powers.

>this is starting to get scary but still better than irl history on balance. what do you think being revered as a divine Empress and being in charge of mankind for thousands of year will do to you?

No idea. Once I achieve my goal I just oversee the government to make sure the people don't do anything too crazy. Then I just live an extravagant life of luxury. Hard to tell what the future would bring.

Something small and one-page.

How about a RTS-flavored CYOA? You're a legendary commander of some small force, and you pick various upgrades for your force. Works well with sci-fi like said.

By keeping the user's forces small and elite you don't need a ton of options, so it's not a huge project for you.

You sound like the Lord Ruler from Mistborn. Same goal of stability and homogeneity, immortal, tyrannical, poses as a God and changes religions accordingly, etc.

Well, those are nice, but is there anything really applicable to a person's daily life?

I would kill to never have to wipe my own ass.

Just buy a bidet. Fuck. It will change your life.

You have to wipe your ass before using the bidet..

For that kind of bidet you just push the button to wash you before even moving. You wipe after to remove any leftover water. Why the fuck would you wipe before using it?

Psyllium Husk my nigger. It will change your life forever.

I don't know about japanese toilets, but real bidets are not meant to replace wiping, you have to wipe, then you use the bidet to clean yourself. It's plain disgusting to use it without wiping because it's not "inside" the toilet like in japan, it's another piece of furniture. I used to have one, and it wasn't in the toilets but in the bathroom.

Get the Japanese kind. Toto sells them. They are called Washlets. They sell them in both the US and Europe.

Why wasn't there a toilet in the bathroom?

It looks pretty interesting and space saving to be honest, i'll look it up.

Because it's disgusting. You have one room to poop and one to wash yourself. D-Do you eat in the kitchen, where you cook or in the living room?

Does anyone else get those moments where you can't tell what fucking thread you're in without looking specifically?

every day of my life buddy
B

Usually in the kitchen, of course. Some snacks I eat at my desk.

>It looks pretty interesting and space saving to be honest, i'll look it up.

They are amazing. Seat warmers if you live in a cold nation. Water temperature control. Some have built in deodorizers and auto open and closing. Air dryers. Rather expensive though.

Something with potential like the Mars CYOA.

Are you serious or are you joking with me?

Sounds comfy

Probably serious. A lot of people (at least in the US) eat in the kitchen.

I'm completely serious. Of course I eat in the kitchen, like everyone else.

When you have people over for Christmas, do you all eat in the kitchen?

A. Let's go!

Yes. That's why the kitchen table is in the kitchen.

We don't and we have no dining room even if we did.

The us is a weird place.

I, the original person who asked about the toilet location, don't even live in the US.

If it makes you feel better its a new trend. Probably the past decade or two. I had a dining room growing up. We never used it but we had one.

Horse play?
Be an asshole for no reason, beat people up.

Horse voice?
You sound terrible, but you can narrate noir like no other.

Horse cock?
Fuck you, you furry piece of shit.

Horse ass?
You can now despence vitriol and ketchup without needing to break a mason jar inside your bowels.

Horse race?
You are now a horse. Race traitor.

Horse radish?
That's a plant. What the fuck you want from me?!

It's the exact same where I live (in Europe).

Where, if i may ask?

>Watching movies when i was little with american famillies all eating in the living room, praying and being happy
i got cheated on, man

I'm in Europe aswell but i have never heard of anyone eating in the kitchen beside people who live alone.

/coyag/

Horse anuses and eating locations general.

I live in Finland. I don't remember ever seeing a dining room in real life.

And just to be clear, I am:

You must be from the bourgeoisie and only know people with bigass houses then? I live in the city and most of the people I know can't afford a flat big enough to have dining room in it.

>Gold
Magic: High [The World]
Amazing [Personal]

>Silver
Beauty [The World]
Heroes+Worm [The World]
Intelligence [The World]
Big [The World]
Super Power [Personal]

>Bronze
Peace on Earth [The World]
Crime [The World]
Remove Stupid [The World]
Assets [The World]
Reality [The World]
Perfect+Mind+Ageless [Personal]
Harem [Personal]
Produce Pheromones [Personal]

Pretty much the perfect world.

I too live in Finland, but my kitchen is too small to eat in, so I have to do it in the living room instead.

Note: This is my first response to this particular conversation.

Well, i learned something new today.

I don't think so, but anyway.
Back to CYOAs

Quick the Asiatic mongol hordes have invaded Veeky Forums. Somebody light the torches. We need to call for aid.

Fresh OC

Dining rooms and bidets for everyone!