twitter.com/AnonBabble

HEERRRREEEE WEEEEE GOOOOOO

It's over. It's all. Over.

END OF THE LINE NEETS

back down to 10k then reinflate to 14k then pop all the way down to 6k

Its actually happening.

>he didn't cash out yet earlier today
are you literally retarded

He thinks satoshi isn't running an auto trade bot underground thats gonna pump this shit to the moon and crash the whole world?

And I still can't by the dip. Fucking GDAX, slow ass deposits.

Ha you should've took the profit user
You didn't really thing this trend would last did you? Back to 11 we go

buy high, sell low

Probably the first time i actually cashed put in time for pne of these. Obviously im finally learning.

buy with credit card

lol this is going to be a blood bath, who sold at $17k?

I sold at 16.5 after the three consecutive red candles told me this was coming. Good enough for me

That doesn't seem very bright.

This would be GREAT. This is the kind of value BTC actually might honestly hold.

thing is, no one wants to hold shit at say 5k when it was worth 20k a month ago. it's essentially done for in that by the time bitcoin has stabilised enough to be viable for online transactions, whales will (and are now) cash out and the floor will drop without normies buying back in on the belief of 1btc = 1 million USD

Nice work user, if only we all could have hedl until then.

>that inverse double cup n handle/double backflip cat bounce.
It's over.

Na, you're underestimating how short the memory of the normie is. If it stabilises at 5k for a month then starts a slow climb again people will start buying in again.

Not that I want BTC to go up, I want this coin DEAD, but that could happen.

Fuckity FUCK FUCK FUCK..... Cant sell. FUCK

Me too bruv, just consider it a lesson

HAHAHA FUCK BTC HOLDERS PIECES OF SHIT DESERVE DEATH

No wories OP. I've got a short position open. You can repay me as soon as the value drops a bit further :)

>arrives in 8 days
What the fuck?

Just hold and buy the dip. We've had a few 80% crashes before, no? No big deal.

it might work since institutional investors may take the counterparty risk and trade in and out of fluctuations to stabilise the price for normies looking to transact with btc, but then transaction fees + vendor fees + volatility surcharge.

THE GREAT NORMIE DESTRUCTION. RIGHT IN TIME FOR XMAS.

>What the fuck?

Bank transfer. Lowest rates. but this SUCKS.

First time using this pepe. :(

what's a red candle?

lmao. did you actually buy using coinbase and not their exchange? It's probably for the best. In a week it will be 20k+ and now you can't panic sell.
Seriously, though. Fund your usd wallet on coinbase, move it to gdax. Also only send coins through gdax. Coinbase will rob you.

THE CRASHENING YEEESSSS

Now is not the time for fear, that come later

>Coinbase will rob you.

seemed like lowest rates one purchase was 150 usd, got 147.50 worth of coin.

>already going back up

ahahahaha

whats gdax trading fee?

Its just a correction, like the 2014 bubble had many of them before the actual burst.

I'd say buy coinbase because price can moon and that 4% can get earned like in 15 mins to an hour on GDAX. And you won't be missing moon missions. Just last week if someone would've put money when it was at 8.5k they would've had to wait till today double the price and they missed it. Sometimes Cuckbase is the only choice.

suit yourself. If it's only 150 then it doesn't really matter.
0.11% sending through gdax is free. Coinbase is their "for grandmas" exchange (ceo actually said that) that's why they rob you with fees. gdax/coinbase is the same company. If you have a coinbase account then you have a gdax account.

if you think bitcoin is done
1NYdrhG9whebTN3qpoFrXfpDNTCJZWZcfq
than ill gladly take the risk off your hands

>suit yourself. If it's only 150 then it doesn't really matter.

No it doesnt, im just playing around. I'll look into gdax.

PLEASE DIE BITSHIT I'M LOSING A LOT OF MONEY ON MY ALTS

DIE FUCKING DIE PLEASE GO BACK TO 1k$ YOU PIECE OF SHIT

This past week is an exemption. If not then we're all going to make it.

which negro is buying back at 15k?

Yeah retard but you bought about 2-3% at a higher price than what the market was. Don't believe me? Go into Cuckbase the website, because the new aoo hides this (the old one didnt) look at the price for a coin it'll say something, then try to buy said coin and it'll give you a higher number about 2-3% higher than market. I barely realized this shit last week.
Sometimes you're buying over ATH!
Same shit with selling btw 2-3% underpaid plus fees

Dude just pay the small fee to transfer it instantly using a non bank transfer method.

>Yeah retard but you bought about 2-3% at a higher price than what the market was. Don't believe me? Go into Cuckbase the website, because the new aoo hides this (the old one didnt) look at the price for a coin it'll say something, then try to buy said coin and it'll give you a higher number about 2-3% higher than market. I barely realized this shit last week.
>Sometimes you're buying over ATH!
>Same shit with selling btw 2-3% underpaid plus fees

Goddamn this is some confusing shit.

Also if you use market buy on Gaydax they fuck you with like a 1%

2014 was autists trading
2017 is normies trading

do not expect same behavior

>Dude just pay the small fee to transfer it instantly using a non bank transfer method.

Need a drivers license. Lost mine when filming a commercial in Big Bear. Fail

Please God

>Go into coinbase website
>look at market price for BTC
>attempt to buy some HTC
>look at the new price for you to buy BTC
Is it the same as what it says BTC is worth at market or higher????

sketchy

0.25%

Thread themr
>It all keeps tumbling down, tumbling down
youtu.be/DK4FTvaW_6Q

shit forgot about that. I just logged into both. I could buy a whole coin for 100$ cheaper on gdax. Still not a big deal since he only bought 150$ worth

Lets make today the stab a bitcoiner day!

Crypto is great at seperating fools from their money.

>shit forgot about that. I just logged into both. I could buy a whole coin for 100$ cheaper on gdax. Still not a big deal since he only bought 150$ worth

there's honestly too many places to buy coin. I keep hearing about new ones all the time.

it's back up you stupid fucks
minor fluctuation

>it's back up you stupid fucks
>minor fluctuation

bummer.

Coinbase's exchange is gdax. Coinbase is just a friendly interface for plebs. just go to gdax.com and sign in with your coinbase account.

midnight sell-off strikes again

someone just ate a shit tonne of stop loss orders at 16k

That's because buying from Coinbase locks you in at the current price, instead of having to wait a couple days for your deposit and then dealing with possibly higher prices.

>rises over $10k in just a month
>just a correction, not the bubble popping

Not really, there was a jump an hour or two ago but then afterwards it went down again. Just people buying and selling. Overall it's still gonna trend down

Pretty much is the correction. It'll still rise after some time. Overall it's gonna trend up

omfg all the normies will panic

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGHJ

That slant looks like its ready to cave down to 13k and that steed red looks impassable now

it should, someone bought big at 16k market is too crazy at the moment.

2k is a lot to move, but the 16k stop loss was 800 and it's gone

Is satoshi a jew

well it wasn't alot user, r-right? Tell me you didn't buy much.

HODL like a chat

Ouch. That's brutal my friend. It if makes you feel any better if you bought without the transfer delay you're still looking at 24-48 hours for the damn transaction to be logged in the blockchain. It's current at an ATH mempool backlog of 225,000 pending transactions... Yikes. This is going to be a bloodbath if people run for the exits.

It will never be a viable currency for online transactions regardless of stability. The network can't handle it.

'Mirin the car top right.

>when autismo meets biz
jesus I hope this is an attempt at humor coz it definitely made me chuckle.