Lewd Character Art

Lewd Character Art Thread 4: Sugar Daddy Edition!

Males are require too.

Old thread reach image limite:

>let's bombard Veeky Forums with /e/

Just go to /e/. Or in your case /cm/.

Seriously, what the fuck.

Turns out I have no lewd men in my folder

I originally got these images from this board, take the stick out of your ass

Doesn't mean that you're not spamming piece of shit.

All it means is that you fags need to learn how to use the other boards more and stick to them.

Honey let them have their fun.

They are keeping it contained in a single thread. Remember the quest apocalypse? When even in catalog view you could only see Quest threads.

Let them be.

Big ol' mage titties

They're trying to transplant a board here through four+ threads.

What's the fucking point.

>Males are require too

I can get behind this. Can we post something other than musclebound freaks, though? I tend to think straight guys who draw these kinds of characters are just projecting what they think is society's expectation of men. In reality, who's actually attracted to that kind of shit?

>no fun allowed

Are you new to Veeky Forums? They reach the Image limit, and continue in a new thread. A single one with a very clear topic. And bother to "tag" it for you and hide it.

Live and let live. They'll get bored eventually.

What constitutes "lewd" for a guy anyway? Because this could turn into a barbarian thread

There's a difference between pure sexy image threads and lewd character art. The general intention of these pictures is that they're sexy, but still interesting or evocative character designs that you could use in an appropriately cheesecakey game, at least IMO.

>traditional games go here

If you're just going to spam fantasy lewd images, do it in the lewd image boards.

All of these images are Veeky Forums

>The general intention of these pictures is that they're sexy, but still interesting or evocative character designs that you could use in an appropriately cheesecakey game, at least IMO.

You can't really argue that when you've got posts like these-
in the thread.

"Guy missing clothes" is hardly an interesting or evocative character design.
Hell, all you're really doing is proving the old maxim that when you think with your dick, you do dumb shit, and today your dumb shit is posting lewd art under the pretension that someone would be stupid enough to use it for their games.

If someone's running a lewd game, they're going to just go to /e/ first anyway, or more likely some faggoty furry site.

I will admit the pictures you posted aren't great, but I'm a bit of a snob when it comes to images. Crops from episodes like the OP image or CG stuff really doesn't do it for me.

As the OP I just lacked male beefcake.

Sugar daddy indeed.

Why does your butt hurt so much?

He is a 40kiddy that cannot handle sexuality in his teegees.

those pictures just prove there's no fucking good male imagery out there and they have to resort to badly-done anime cuts and video games from 2010 to sate their thirsts

Because you've spammed four threads of shit, and you plan on bumping and spamming them when anyone can go to other boards and get better pictures than the garbage you're spamming.

Do us all a favor, and fuck off with your shit collections that you're spamming under shitty pretentions. Hell, if you actually bothered to stay in the other boards that match your interests, you wouldn't be shitting this board up with your garbage.

I guess boobs are pretty gross, the way they jiggle, and bounce, and... mmm boobs.

Are you assuming it is one dude?

oh no he had to click the minus sign 4 times

these threads are great for my folders because with other boards you get stuff made from a "i'm gonna jack off to this" standpoint rather than "this is an interesting design to it AND if i were a lesser man i'd jack off to this" like these have. it does more than going on /cm/ would do in this situation.

Make your own thread about how degenerate we all are

You're cute when you're pissy.
Also this is the first of these threads I've been in.

Just use the filter feature, autismo. That way you'll never see these threads again.

>April O'Neil is a chiss
Well, that'd explain why the Turtles never really shocked her.

Is this lewd?

Don't like it? Don't look at it. And certainly don't post in it. Have you considered how much time you've wasted whargarbling about random nonsense that you could have just ignored and both saved time and avoided shitting up other people's fun? Think about it.

> "this is an interesting design to it AND if i were a lesser man i'd jack off to this" like these have

Fuck off with your pretentions.
You can't even start to say that with shit like this.

Is this lewd?

How about you stop being spammy fucks instead?

Stop wasting your time spamming this garbage, and maybe browse the boards you're more interested in so you can actually find images that aren't shit?

dude, harden the fuck up. You either have one of two issues, and its only one of them.

1. You have an issue with tits, and think they are naughty. Its 2016. They are tits, get over it, chances are you got nipples too.

2. You love enforcing rules for people, and have a hard on for "blue board= no sex" so you see tits and need to scream it to the heavens. Tits are not sex, this is still Veeky Forums.

Its about context, we are on Veeky Forums, the tits are not being shown in a way as to arouse. Its part of the art.

Harden the fuck up, and enjoy adulthood.

What pretensions? I don't got none. Making shit up wont stop your anus from hurting

I haven't posted shit here, man. I'm just enjoying the thread and the stuff other people are posting. You're the only one here who's being butthurt. So how's about you step outside and stop shitting on the floor, huh?

How about you and your little crew stop acting like little shits?

The fuck are you even here for?
You're better off on the other boards, both because the people there are better suited for providing you with pictures, and there's more a relation with their topic than the loose tangent you're trying to build here.

You want lewd pictures, go to the lewd picture boards.
One thread here was enough, but instead you decided to keep spamming your offtopic garbage shit here for four and more threads, and that's where you need to stop being dumb shits.

I have almost no handsome men in my folders. Help me out Veeky Forums

>waaah waaah waaah

Take your bottle and grab a nap.

Is somebody gettin' butthurt about spam in here

desu it's why I didn't start up another thread, figured I'd give it a few hours, but since it's here

but while we're doin' this, a question

how much of the character art that you've saved have you actually USED in some way

Nice argument. Sounds like you're not a stupid little spammy shit after all.

Honey, go and grab some hot chocolate, you need to calm down.

This is Veeky Forums, now you have given them power to continue just to annoy people like you.

Help me out here. Explain how you're not a bunch of dumb spamming shits?

Oh shit, you can't, so fuck off.

>and bother to "tag" it for you and hide it
How do I filter threads by title content anyway? Serious question. I have stuff marked to hide in the "filter specific threads/posts" section and it doesn't work. (works for posts but not threads)

I'm not arguing with you, man. You've already shown you're nothing but an unreasonable screamy douchebag. There's no point in an argument. All I'm doing now is making fun of you.

Do you come into every character art thread and tell them to fuck off to some other board? It's an image board.

>little crew

WHO #TGLEWDCREW HERE I JUST JACKED THIS FINE HONEY FUCK THE POLICE

Yep, you sure showed those guys by getting rid of /wst/ and /quests/ all right! The board is so much better nbow that you took care of those problem posters and got them kicked off your board!

seriously though despite whiny mcbitchfit's petulant idiocy i do think this should be the last thread of this type for a bit

What is your particular problem honey? Because the filter option has a question mark that explains how it works.

>you will never be swept up in the brawny arms of a half-orc sailor

why live

So let's be reasonable.

Reasonable is saying "Hey, we don't belong here, we're purposelessly spamming shit that doesn't belong on this board except under the extreeeeeeeeeeme loosest definitions, we done it for far more threads than we should have, and we should probably go the boards where people outside of our little clique can contribute some potentially non-shit images to offset all the garbage we've picked up from saving f-list profiles."

So, be reasonable, and fuck off.

Do you often see the same type of character thread remade in the span of a few days filled with off-topic spammed shit?

Why should anyone be reasonable when you're the board police? Report the thread, hide it, and move the fuck on.

Reasonable is accepting that multiple people want these threads and post in them, and that they don't break any rules, so you're the one being intransigent. So be reasonable, and go fuck yourself.

and what are you gonna do if we don't you salty autistic nigga

besides whine

The only off topic is the dude bitching

Reasonable is accepting that multiple people are better off fucking off to another board, where they can find more people who genuinely share their interest but also know how to post in the right fucking board.

You want lewd images for your characters? Go to the lewd character image board. You will literally find a hundred threads to suit your purposes, and there's no need to try and make a hundred threads here.

And I triple-checked that in case I was doing something wrong. Let's say I want to filter quest threads, I mark *Quest* to filter, Subject, Veeky Forums and Hide. Doesn't work, they still appear. If I do the same for posts it works great.

>the lewd character image board
Which board in particular might that be, fuckstick?

/aco/, /d/, /e/, /h/,

You've got several to choose from.
Hell, you have entire other sites to choose from.

Don't you know that already? Where you from originally, tumblr? Maybe you should stick to tumblr then.

How lewd can we go?

Oh for fuck sake you want 40k back on /b/ or the boring mess of /d/ since you can longer write stories.

You clearly do not remember the quest rampancy, the sergal fagging (thank god I can't remember how to type the name properly)

This stupid threads help vent steam. Since you don't remember the mod iron fist rule. Or the /x/ rides hiding from /b/

No you fuck off. Let this people have their threads. Eventually they'll get bored. If you keep bitching they'll keep making them. Basic Veeky Forums behavior.

don't bother, this moron is probably one of those dipshits who doesn't get that pretty much any topic can be Veeky Forums related with thinking, either as creative inspiration or as people trying to seek verisimilitude in their games

Oh, so boards that have nothing to do with Veeky Forums, then? Fuck off.

You seem real mad. You shouldn't be so mad. I mean, I'm sure being born with congenital stupidity is hard for you, but you'll get used to it someday.