>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

What's your favorite fantasy race, and why haven't you imported it into all sorts of setting inappropriate settings?

Alternately, if you have, how did that turn out?

Discuss!

> All the good options in the arena supplement are exorbitant for the amount of CP given
I just wanna fight stuff okay

Elves
I haven't done it because it would lead to excessive lewdness/purging

>Not Manticore Princesses
OP i am dissapoint.
>Using the arena supplement
well uh, i just use my Dungeon from my jump when i want to refight shit.

It's free shit and border-line power-wanking, yet you still want more CP?

Jade Cocoon has an amazing option for this.

I like different races depending on the setting, so I go with a different race each Jump.

>And another jump maker caves to power wanking shit posters. I shouldn't be surprised.
Dude, trying to make Parks into Problems is the Root of the problem.
They were never that way into the beginning, then some bored Troll tries to make the stuff you paid CP for into a new type of Drawback that never went away.
Stop being a wanker.

I like goblinoid, lizardlike, and draconic races.

I normally don't import them to new settings because I don't like to be rude [unless the setting needs a shake up like twilight]
But mostly I just like introducing myself as one of said race just because it would weird them out.

Oh neat. I kinda wanted to use the supplement back when jumpchain was a lot younger. But now there's so much I can potentially get. I don't feel inclined to use it anymore.

I kinda wanted to ask you. Once the jump is over is the restriction on not fighting personally in your dungeon restriction removed?

People have used the term 'power-wanking' twice in as many days while talking to me, what is that supposed to mean?

I just want to fight in some cool backgrounds, while also fighting people I could've fought before, or with some added handicaps. I'm not minmaxing here. Plus it also serves as a gym/sparring room for my companions.

I'm back from the moon.

Boktai will be done within the next two weeks. What do you all want to see next, Phantasia or Disgaea?

It's just autism. Ignore it.

Fairies
I'm working on mechanising them as we speak

It is removed, yes.
I´ve personally used it to train, since the monster strenght if you take "Earth Remembers" keeps going up in floor number, so unless i have big powerspikes i always have something to train on, that´s loyal to me and will respawn.

It's a buzzword thrown about by silly dickheads who hate badwrongfun (or if you want your own buzzword to use, limitwankers). The issue with the arena is more that it isn't really a jump or based on an actual setting. But you do you. This is all dumb fanfic crossover self insert stuff anyways.

>what is that supposed to mean?
It's the troll's new buzzword for attacking people.

>Pic
Uh oh, I know where that's going.

Phantasia.

Disgaea.

Are there any settings that have imports like that aside from Civilization?

And to answer your question, I usually import really long lived species like Eldar, Transformers, Martians, Dragons, things like that.

It's ok user, I gave myself double points for the Arena supplement and was punished by having to jump SALT

>Bit of a weird question. Could one use things like the Outsiders Mark, Golden Chains or Sacrificial Bestowment to give perks like Archer's Heiress, Bartimaeus Sequence's Might Does Actually Make Right/Do You Have Any Idea Who You Are Talking To? or Oblivion's Noble? Stuff that doesn't really qualify as a power but just gives you things like titles and money in every jump you go to?
Those are basically focused Reality Warping powers That allow you to insert yourself into reality in specific ways. They look like obvious powers to me.

Disgaea. Are you doing the 1st one?

Disgaea, definitely.

It's an asshole false-flagging. He's trying to make it so nobody challenges any bullshit he does or calls him on shouting at Jumpmakers to remove restrictions, so he's trying to make the people who do look like idiots.

>Are there any settings that have imports like that aside from Civilization?
Tropico. There is an option where a place very like your Island Nation exists in every following jump.
So use your powers to make them into Elves and give them magic or tech that acts like magic. Boom, Secluded Elven Lands everywhere!
Or Orks, whatever.

Disgaea!

Fuck off furry.

No only namefags and people who don't ask are allowed. You can't do it. Cause you asked a stupid fucking question.

Fuck off ugly furry.

Phantasia

He is a name tag, user.

Disgaea wins. And I will be covering the events of 1 and D2 at the minimum. That said, the Overlord scenario is slightly crossover dependent, so I plan to try and cover the first 4 games by splitting this into parts. I also need to know if using Makai Kingdom characters is kosher for that.

I plan to include an optional showdown or two with Baal, Zetta, and other Overlords at the very end.

Phantasia but I wouldn't mind Disgaea.
I keep forgetting how lewd the setting is at times. It's pretty hilarious.

I better get some Prinny companions. Like a 100 of them. Exactly like that god-tier PSP platformer series. Shit was so CA$H

What you mean people are allowed to ask how stuff works now? Shocking! But honestly I wan't to know how Asa became a multiverse too considering none of the perks he has talked about give that power even together. I also have a question for worm on what powers we can give with cauldron vials and a question for red on bayonetta about eyes of the world. But I highly doubt any of them are going to get answered. Because you ask a question here you will either be shit on as a powerwanker, called paranoidanon, or have your head bitten off by the various namefag fabclubs.

Still requesting my own 3000 year old flat chested demon and angel assistants.

With the designer perks from incredibles allow me to make bodysuits with tech as well as spandex suits with tech in them?

And he also asked a dumb question which is stated in the second part of that.

I feel like each Disgaea could be it's own jump, at least going off of what Dirge and other jumpmakers said about the series.

Disgaea should be an endjump only.

are there perks that protect you from getting arrested? it's not like it is hard to escape, just inconvenient

If you hate it here, why not leave? We'll all be happier.

Unless you're I wasn't talking about you. If you were then I stick by everything I said. Go back under the bridge you crawled out from.

user, praying mantis only bite of their mates heads after fucking, you should be safe

I don't hate it here I hate how questioning a namefag here about anything imediately gets you shat on. Even for legitimate questions.

user, they only do that if the female is hungry and stressed out.

Untouchable from Ace Attorney pretty much makes you above the law.

Not like that helps much, I think the only bug jumper we have is a kamen rider.

>legitimate

Customizable companions will be a thing, so yes, you can have that. I'm considering an early scenario reward would be a new or imported assistant.

That's the plan, but I'll see how far I get. At the very least, you'll get your own Netherworld for 1 if you take that route.

I'll concede to your point only if you offer me 1,000,000 waffles as a sacrifice. There will be an endgame option but I'm not locking all of this behind an endjump. Period.

Legitimate questions don't get shat on, though. Just ones where you're actively an asshole.

Surr you do, that's because you can sense it in yourself. Search your feelings you know it to be true.

If you ask questions here 2 out of 3 replies are going to be telling you to fuck off and the last one will propably be a troll.

I know you're probably the shitposter, but I was talking about how each game has enough content for it's own jump. If you wanna argue for it being an endjump, bitch at the creator not me.

See

I'm sorry you feel that "why haven't we driven X out of the thread!?" is a legitimate question. It makes me sad that you have to go through life this way.

>bodysuits
Sure. Edna's using some kind of fabric for it too, so it's not like you're limited to spandex.

>1,000,000 waffles as a sacrifice.
Can I trade prinnies instead?

You know that's not true. Generally questions are only even sometimes met with that sort of vitriol if it's toward someone like Red or Wakfu (and even then, that's a uncommon occurence). I've never seen the thread shit on someone for asking Valeria a question.

Wow did you even read the post you are trying to bait? I posted 2 obvious questions, one about a build and one about cauldron vials and implied another one which I would like to discuss with red. If you are going to try and shitpost ate at least read my post faggot.

Second draft is ready for some comprehensive and coherent critique.

Please help us help make the best home improvement jump possible!

Keep it classy Anons!

And do you ask those questions? And did people then shit on you for asking them? No? Then your claim that even legitimate questions get attacked is complete nonsense and I'm pretty well justified in treating it as such.

Uheh?

He's baiting. Ignore the troll.

I still think it's silly to name origins after characters. Also, several of your perks are silly. "Capstone: once per year you can reach someone a skill." Man what?

>I've never seen the thread shit on someone for asking Valeria a question.
Valeria does that herself doe.

This entire line of conversation is shitting on me for asking those questions.

Thanks for catching a spelling error.

I'm sure you could know it meant teach though.

What's wrong with that? It seems fine to me. And you misspelled teach silly.

Fuck you.

No, we're shitting on you for being a whiny bitch and screaming about how we won't let anyone ask questions. You ask your questions and nobody will mind. Just stop being a whiny bitch.

What I mean is that I can teach someone the basics of building, crafting, or mechanical skills far more than once per year even without perks.

Sure user and yet you are making a big fucking deal about it instead of answering anything. Proving my point.

Thanks, now the underlays for my soldiers even when they aren't wearing their body armor will still be protected.

I expect a perk that allows anything I build to be big and beautiful like a wall

No fuck off.

He is baiting you. Stop.

>1,000,000 prinnies
+0CP "Can I really be the Hero?" optional gauntlet/scenario?

You still haven't even asked your fucking questions, dumbass! Can you even be this dumb?

I like it.

>Apparently the Fate/Grand Order materials for the first batch of servants released
>This crazy dragon's ME EX makes you burn through command seals if you tell a lie
>She has 100% Lie detection

Alright I've 180'd from "Yandere a shit" to "Holy fuck that's hilarious and awful"

How about you stop fucking replying.

Don't lie to your loved one, user. It's not hard.

Go all the way back up to the start of the convo and read, thats the thing where words make sounds in your head. I am sure you will find it.

I want an option to be a Prinny so badly.

Although it should come with either a free hero scarf to prevent you from exploding, or else you're one of the non-exploding types like from Makai Kingdom. I think those are actually robots, though I might be wrong.

Being a regular exploding Prinny could be a drawback, though.

>300 cp for a vending machine, no discounts

What.

Well, this week was largely quiet until today so it's looking like he has Friday off or he's home sick.

Halo rings in the eye of terror. good idea?

Already plan on bombing the fucking tyranids.

>Well, this week was largely quiet
What hole have you been hiding in?

Aren't they basically the scum of the underworld and the reincarnated forms of horrible monsters and unforgivable criminals in life?

This was the start of this whole bullshit. It was not a question. It was a passive-aggressive complaint, and one that has been raised, addressed, and dismissed previously. You have not asked a question, you are just making noise.

>Don't lie to your loved one, user. It's not hard.
Oh totally. But I also don't intend on summoning Kiyohime anyways, I'm just commenting how hilarious it is if some poor sap does

Oh i see the misunderstanding here.

Basic cert in a trade is approximately 5000 hours of training or onsite experience for work credit.

Mastery for work credit is ~10000 hours to be a Master Tradesman, like a Master Plumber. A Master Welder.

It basically allows you to condense teaching to such the basic cert skill level in 90 days.

Where normally such imparting of skills would take much longer for recognition via an official standard like for the U.S.

This would benefit from an actual description of the setting.

There I will link for you since you cannot into looking up 9 posts.

>Poor sap
Or maybe he isn't a pathological liar.

>It's free shit and border-line power-wanking, yet you still want more CP?
Not legitimate. >But honestly I wan't to know how Asa became a multiverse too considering none of the perks he has talked about give that power even together.
Lost legitimacy when you started asking why we haven't driven him out of the thread. Next time don't be an asshole.

>I also have a question for worm on what powers we can give with cauldron vials
Not a question. Just the suggestion of a future question.

>and a question for red on bayonetta about eyes of the world.
Not a question. Not even the suggestion of a question.

Are you done now? Because I'm done.

Nobody cares about your fucking questions if someone did they would have answered instead of telling you to fuck off.

Edit some places are different where the basic cwrt is logged hours is much less, 1000 logged hours for work credit to the skill level aptitude. I'm guessing it's too "tradesy" for people outside having a cert for a trade, anyone got any ideas on wording clarification?

Basically going for you teach them to a skill level faster then should be possible alone.

What is the best perk/skill/setting for creating magical gear/items/artifacts?

Like for example, Overlord has the most ridiculous stuff, but no crafting worth anything.

I never posted that my question came after.