ITT : post real currency

ITT : post real currency

These are the only things which core value will never decrease over time.

And what can you do with that ? Eat it ? Warm your meal ?

Only thing accepted everywhere.

if by that you mean lithium then yes because you can make meth with it

Literally liquid gold and I mine it on the daily

Most people will take that as irony, but honey can be solidified for storage and later warmed in an oven. With its antisceptic property, honey has litteraly no expiration date.

3000 year old honey jars found in pharoes pyramids are still edible.

>what is expiration date.

>implying anyone would buy your shit when they can just do this
>implying water expires
>implying canned and jarred food doesn't last for years

>he can't shoot people with his money

Picture of everything intrinsically valuable in the world

MODS

the only correct answer in this thread

BBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

fresh, nonchlorinated water water

you can't trade time, or... could you ?...

You're really gonna enjoy death then, it's an eternal sleep

People do it all the time, its called wagecuckery

then, how do you buy time ?

i'm a christcuck. i believe in heaven and hell, and think my odds aren't good. sleep is the best thing in existence, senpai.

He's talking about lucid dreaming you stupid fuck.

TP

You buy time with money you fucking idiot.

Commute 3 hours to work each way, or spend money to buy a house closer to work. You've just purchased 6 hours of time per day.

Cooking your meals takes 1 hour extra per day? Spend money on a private chef. You have now purchased 1 hour of time per day.

Work takes up 8 hours a day? If you have enough money, you're effectively buying the time you would have spent working.

There's a reason time and money are equivalent in economics.

Bruning alcohol is the only liquidity you need, gaz and battery shills will try to sell out their shit but they are all scammers.

you won the internet sir

Don't want it, send it back.

Yeah but what does any of that matter when you can't appreciate the time you're spending. Time is inherently valuable, but if you don't learn to value time itself then how can it be valuable.

When shit hits the fan, you'll wish you had food instead of bitcoins.

Dont bother with these insects. They're gonna buy fucking lambos remember? Theyre hopeless.

Fuck off.

Time is the only real currency that has ever existed. The entire economy exists to separate people from their time in one way or another.

>Posting something that literally grows on trees in a thread about real currencies

>grows on trees
Yea, just tell that to Venezuela... Urbanites in their concrete jungle are going to be the first to die.