Filename thread

Since the last hit the image limit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wga5A6R9BJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's called a grind deck.

It's like an OTK deck except strictly worse due to a lack of burn.

No, Manaka plays permission and control. She intentionally won this way, to make a point of her skill at the game.

When I saw this part of the comic I was crying tears of laughter.

did zombie dude get unzombied? I quit reading because I couldn't handle the feels

Nah, it's just a glamour, a sort-of projection over his face. Sette convinced him to stop looking nondescript and walk around with some confidence.

Delver_Was_a_Good_Meta.jpg

pretty sure that's considered vandalism and is illegal.

>yotsuba& rule 34

... no... please no...

I have seen Shindol try to do it and it was horrifying.

As opposed to his other works that are all sweet and cute?

ShindoL tried to do that? Guess I'm hating ShindoL now, too.

Man's nothing without his principles.

Is there any point to hating sun for shining too bright?
Is there any point to hating rain for pouring too harsh?
Some things just are, like forces of nature. You can embrace them or you can avoid them, but whatever you feel towards them changes nothing.

I should go look this up.

Hey man, the amputee one was hella sweet and cute.

Y'all motherfuckers acting like Yotsuba& r34 is anything heinous and new..

Okay, I like filename threads, but for goodness' sake, we gotta stop making them pop up so often. Can we at least make it a once a week thing?

Pretty sure that's fake and you're dumb.

HOW DID I FORGET ABOUT THIS COMIC I AM DISGUSTED WITH MYSELF

The whole lava thing makes a lot more sense now.

This makes so much sense

seanbaby is a madman.
and probably the last reliable videogame journalist.

But I like the filename threads as a place to just shoot the shit with like-minded autis/tg/uys and ca/tg/irls.

>pic related

He doesn't even really do games journalism anymore, does he? It's probably why he's still the best.

I'd prefer the image and post limit was increased so we got fewer dupes. Or we could shift them onto another site or archive for the same reason. I'd be happy with constant filename threads if it weren't for lazy reposts, but complaining about reposts on Veeky Forums is sort of missing the point.

Regardless, I think we can all agree that Sand was just the best. He's my model for how to play a low-charisma character, i.e. very high charisma but not in a way that would succeed at any of the charisma skills. Not diplomatic, not deceitful, not intimidating, but still entertaining.

Is that dance from "technoviking?"

Neeshka romance where, Obsidian?!

From what I'm reading from one of the title descriptions, yes.

We'll get it together with the Kaelyn the Dove Happy Marriage DLC ;_;

ShardbarerxSafiyaxKaelyn ending when!!!!!

I mean, HotU had a three-way ending!

>Safiya
That annoying bald bitch? I put her down after she threw a hissy fit when I ate her dumb traitorous cursed whore of a mother. Justice must prevail!

>eating someone's soul
>justice
Kalach-Cha, I...

She cursed me with hunger.
It is only just that she fed it.

Screw Neeshka, even
Qara was better than her. Why couldn't we just resurrect Shandra?

>Screw Neeshka, even
All day long, brother.
>Why couldn't we just resurrect Shandra?
She was great, with better character development than most main characters. I was so angry when she died.
Why were the romance option so horribly bad? A treehugging pedophile stalker, really?

>blaming the Founder for the curse
>not blaming Myrkul
You dummy.

>liking Qara

Qara was amusing to me at least.
Pretty much all the girls in NWN2 were awful though, except Shandra and that Githzerai girl who didn't have enough of a personality to be good or bad.

>Qara
I liked her because she had a big simple easy to understand personality and playstyle, and because whenever a dialog option came up the ones that made her like me always made more sense.

I was playing a Paladin/Sorcerer/Eldritch Knight because fuck playing the same class as anyone else in the party, and also always play LG in a linear RPG so you won't resent how linear it is as much, and every time I got a Lawful vs Chaotic dialog with her the Chaotic version made more sense. I mean, how is "experience is the best teacher" Chaotic rather than an accurate description of the world in which I just accumulated enough experience to level up?

Full music video:
>youtube.com/watch?v=Wga5A6R9BJg

Because "experience is the best teacher" isn't accurate in a world where XP is best spent as crafting currency.

>inb4: what is qtg

Well we ARE talking about a doujin where Yotsuba and co. are tricked to being fucked by foreigner BBC. They then get addicted to hardcore drugs and in the SECOND doujin it's continuation of the same but this time each of them has a kid due to unprotected sex.

So yeah, nope. But speaking of Shindol, the one with the wheelchair chick is also really adorable.

Ugh. Crossed. I hate that comic.

Seanbaby made that? I've been looking for an excuse to use "all clowns are the Minotaur" in game for years.

Eh, it was fun at first but got old real quick.

>spoiler
I don't get it. What's wrong with any of that?

>Player learns that his build doesn't work like he wants.

y'know cause it sucks

What's this comic?

Unsounded. Its pretty good, updates 3 times weekly.

Unsounded.

Unsounded.
Read it for the best daughter you will never have.

the accent takes a while to get used to though

Gives her a huge amount of personality. I love it.

Then so help me god, I will make the sun stop shining, the rain stop pouring and ShindoL stop making such fucked up doujins. Even If I die I will die trying.