What happens if bitcoin doesn't go back up

What happens if bitcoin doesn't go back up

It's going to go up again. Don't kid yourself

It's going up.
Prepare uranus.

Veeky Forums goes back to being dropshipping and importing fidget spinners from china

probably lots of talk about opening pot shops

ALREADY UP

It's just a correction, will be 20k soon.

>He fell for the bull trap.

Get em while they're young. Latinas have short shelf life. They inflate at a rapid pace after 20.

I once invited a Latina I hadn't seen in two years to a party. She looked a bit bigger on Instagram but I wasn't prepared for how huge she actually was. So embarrassing bringing a fat girl to a party. What's worse is she ended up pissing herself while asleep on my friends couch. True story.

btc is on another level
wouldn't be surprised to see 20k soon

D-did u take a p-picture? H-heh

Aren't most American men massive whales? Maybe you specifically aren't, but odds are most of the time people say this sort of thing it's tubs calling out other tubs.

Bitcoin has never even taken a hard fall. I'd be surprised if it ever takes a drop in the next few years honestly

>Have to cross breed a Latina with a Asian for +100 immortality

Yes about 61% I believe but I'm a physical specimen. Buhleave me.

back up? It's 56% up in 7 days wtf are you smoking

And it's undone

GG no re

The alt market corrects/increases and more money ulti.ately flows back into the top coins.

OH wow that's soemthing I wasn't aware of or even thought of. That has to be a rare breed.

>I once invited a Latina
Fuck this board I read that as invested and just agreed with that use of the word

Everybody loses their minds

kek

I think its time to take a break from Veeky Forums and invest that time in Veeky Forums
Get some gainz for you gainz

Yep. Be sure to pick up a complimentary onion when you visit.

MUSICOIN will moon so hard that everybody here will start sucking pajeet dicks

Already back to $15,500. Going to be 17K by tomorrow morning. Roger just bear trapped you again. Thank blockstream that this fucking coin doesn't work and you cucks couldn't sell.