How are you holding up Veeky Forums?

Well it's Friday and I fancy a beer. Tell me of your fantasy bars user. Maybe even RP pulling up a chair.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CNnKau1OLp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shit man I'm holding up pretty terrible really. But a good old game helps a lot in strange ways.

I've been better. Starting college in a week from Monday, central burger time, so that's something.

Three sessions of 5e a week, two of which I get paid for (ones at a local YMCA, the other I just started at a new LGS), so I could probably be far worse to be honest!

How about you OP? How have YOU been?

Also... does this bar have Elreisian Ale on the menu? I recently passed through the forest/village of Southhollow, and learned a good drink recipe involving giant spider venom.

Why terribly?

Studying what?

You get paid to GM?

I'm good here user, too wasted to start a britbongsteros thread but figured I'd connect with my Veeky Forums side

My party ran a game where the only law in the town was the bar owner Jinty McGinty.

He had a Bag of Devouring.

When they first arrived they heard someone pleading for their life in the back while Ginty shouted
>Get in the bag!

Didn't play it but apparently he was a really cool guy.

Not too good honestly. I can start college until next year because I fucked up my financial aid paperwork, the best I can hope for is a decent job somewhere in town. Hell i can't even drink my anger away thanks to being flat broke.

I do indeed get paid to Gm. I work at a local YMCA every Monday (three different jobs). My job consists of two thing: taking kids to the bathroom, and teaching them how to ay dungeons and dragons 5e. I wouldn't give it up for the world (even if the buggers are constantly murderhoboing, or killing each other).

My other job (I just got it this week actually) is at a recently opened LGS that was looking to bring in 5e into the store. The owners a cool guy and offered to pay me to run and teach new players.

Oh, and about that Ale?

>Get in the bag
based DM
Join army?

Living the dream, you can get me a beer instead.

Not op, but ouch man! That's gotta suck! Hopefully things get better for you.

In the mean time, have a drunk on me. ... now if only the tavern girl would bring us one...

Ok, that's pretty damn good, I'll admit. And I like the name Jinty McGinty. Sounds like the name of someone who knows how to run an establishment

Holding up alright. The only campaign I'm in is online, presently, which makes it a little less enjoyable. We've also hit a rocky patch where we skipped last session because most people were busy, and I'll be absent from the upcoming one because of business so that's a huge bummer.

I'm currently applying at a local gaming cafe that just opened and it focuses on video game consoles and traditional gaming. It's also next door to a Games Workshop, so if I get the job I might get to meet more Veeky Forums-natured people rather than just being an xbone jockey for high school kids

Nah, i wouldn't join the army unless I was drafted. And I can still apply for the spring semester.

Only if the server says this place has Elreisian Ale on the menu.

Unfortunately. She seems to be busy flirting with a bard... or a wizard. I can hardly tell the difference these days, what with both not knowing right from wrong.

Good man, I wish you luck. What field are you going into?

Good luck user.

>It has Eltresian Ale

I have a few stories about wizards and bards.

Music education. Really music is the one passion I have in life. All I hope for is to be a professor at a decent college one day.

Well, then not all hope is lost friend! Just stick with it, and I'm sure you'll make it through!

Well things are looking bright for you! I'm forced to avoid a local gaming cafe, due to my last group (of assholes) being there. After having a DM who got my character killed multiple times ( as a player and as the DM) but being eviscerated, gutted, and not to mention, RAPED BY A FUCKING DRAGON(that one wasn't even fair! He just had an ancient male red dragon pick me up whilst we were traveling. Brought me to his lair, and then proceeded to rape me a rape that he went to great lengths to describe), I really don't feel like going back there.

What do you mean
>all
that sounds great and why not an orchestra? (or band?

Oh! The sign says it has Elreisian Ale!

...Now if only the server would stop paying attention to that asshole she's flirting with...

If the mean time, tell us some of these stories! I usually don't work with wizards, so a story about one, might be good. Though I am working with a couple of bards. One of which is missing his right arm, whilst his left one is completely skeletal (we called him "the one armed, skeletal bandit. On account of him often breaking the hearts of many a village girl). I think he might also be undead...

I'm just not shooting for something over the top and unachievable. I don't want to be a legendary composer or conductor, just to be remembered as a good teacher and role model.

I have a food intolerance to avacado and ate a burrito without knowing it had guacamole in it so now I'm stuck on the shitter tonight finding myself churning out more brown water than Kelly C.

shoot high aim low user.
youtube.com/watch?v=CNnKau1OLp4
oh user I did, it's got a 1d4chan page so I won't go near that in detail.

It bothers me when people phone it in when making faux-vintage graphics like that.

Deadlands, bar. A Ghostrock Boomtown saloon called Los Tres Amigos. It was a mix of From Dusk 'Till Dawn with ZZ Top on stage and Blazing Saddles, nobody caught on to the names of Gibbons, Hill and Beard.

Got like, 3 games this weekend with some cool people. Got accepted into a University course, and I've got my favorite Cider. All in all, fantastic, how are you OP?.