Kantai Collection Quest: Pacific Strike 43

Twitter: twitter.com/MercCommand

Archive: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Kantai Collection Pacific Strike

Other Quests: pastebin.com/sYpqmWZg

You are the former United States Navy warship USS HOEL, now returned as a shipgirl and ready to kick Abyssal ass!

Currently, you've woken up on the shores of the Falklands. Judging from the direction the sun was in, you could easily deduce that it was already the next morning. And what you could immediately see was that both you and Anna were lying on a small, sandy, and secluded beach, all alone and completely naked. In addition, White Plains and Victorious, who you vaguely remembered were with you last night as well, were nowhere to be seen.

And you had absolutely no memory of what happened last night. Hell, you didn't even recognize the part of the island you were on!

Anna still seemed to be fast asleep, snoring rather loudly. Oddly enough, despite the lack of clothes, she still had her signature headphones fit snugly over her head.

Fuck, what were you gonna do...?

>You need to wake up Anna. You need her help on this.
>Don't wake Anna. You have no idea how she'd react in this situation.
>Other

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HvPE1duxh_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>You need to wake up Anna. You need her help on this.

Thoughts on the current event?

>>Other
"Why did my first time have to be in a drunken stupor, I wanted to remember it!"

>>You need to wake up Anna. You need her help on this.
Need some SIGINT on what the hell happened last night.

So does Warspite spend all her sorties sitting on her ass?

>>Other
Look for something to cover Anna and then wake her up. We don't want her to faint from embarrassment... though I suspect she'll just stare at our naked body.

It's the mobile battlethrone of Better Than You. So yes.

Must be some sort of reference to her damaged propeller?

That or she's just full of British SMUG

Anyone hear her voice?

>>Other

Radio sisters on side channel (you can do that without you're rig I think). Mayday would not be out of order since you're standing next to a girl with enough wattage to fry your brain if she loses her shit.

Live, friday night etc
[Rule britannia intensifies]

Surprisingly comparatively good.
youtube.com/watch?v=HvPE1duxh_A

I'm liking the Abyssal summer CGs

Quests go in the quest board.

We should get a summer outfit for Hoel and Woel seeing as the Abyssals get some.

By summer outfit, do you mean sundresses or bikinis?

Which is easier for Anna to remove?

Someone probably made an Elderly Woman with mobility issues comparison already.

Can't really make that comparison until we see her stand up, and move about on her two legs.

Personally wouldn't mind having a cute BB wheeling herself around the battlefield and tanking shots.

Shit, you didn't have you phone on you, naturally, and you weren't sure if you could summon your Rig yet or not. After all, you had last left it in the armory to get upgraded. It looks like your only choice was to get Anna to help out a bit. After all, Anna's Rig wasn't getting upgraded yet, so it should still be fine to summon.

"Anna! ANNA!" You gently shake the comm ship awake.

"Mmmmmh, can't stop the signal, nanodesu..." Anna mumbles.

What? You just shake your head at Anna's random sleep mumblings and shake her harder this time.

"ANNA!"

"W-what?!?!" Anna's eyes finally snap awake. "Oh, hi Hoel! Where are- eeeaaaaAAAAAAHHH!"

Yeah, she was taking this about as well as you expected.

"W-WHAT HAPPENED?!" Anna squeals upon realizing she was naked with you on an unfamiliar beach.

>Gotta keep her calm.
>Commence bullying.
>Other

>>Gotta keep her calm.

>>Gotta keep her calm.
We got drunk, and stuff happened. I assure you, your honour is intact.

>Gotta keep her calm.

>Gotta keep her calm.
Anna, we are now the protagonists of The Hangover. We just gotta do what they do.

>>Gotta keep her calm.

Quests go in /qst/

>>Gotta keep her calm.

>Gotta keep her calm.
Not the time to overheat.

>"Mmmmmh, can't stop the signal, nanodesu..."
Oh no, she's been infected with the nanodesu-virus! Don't let her ram other ships!

>Gotta keep her calm.

We shouldn't lie to Anna.

>>Commence bullying.

>Gotta keep her calm.

You monster!

>>Other: Commence Snuggling

I'm sort of interested in Warspite and the world's reaction to her coming back in this quest and Planefag's.

>inb4 the media just paints a CHIVALRIC STORY about Warspite coming back to defend her Princess (who's now Queen).

My brother!

Snuggling can be calming. Let's just avoid groping.

"Um, I honestly don't know." You shrug, and then shiver a bit as a cold ocean breeze bites into your skin. "I guess we got pretty smashed last night, because I honestly don't remember a thing."

"E-EHHH!?" Anna fidgets nervously as she instinctively turns away in a weak attempt to preserve her modesty. As if you haven't seen everything you needed to see already anyways. "Y-you're not lying, are you?"

"I'm not." You assure her. "I honestly don't remember what happened, and I doubt you do, either."

"T-that's why we should drink!" Anna whines.

"Well, uh, what's done is done." You sigh. "Can you uh, summon your Rig and call someone? I really, REALLY don't want to be walking back to base like this."

"Um, r-right!" Anna nods. She closes her eyes as her Rig materializes on her back, the radar masts and radio antennas jutting out like always. It looked a bit odd on Anna without any clothes, but, well, you kinda understood why.

"S-so who should I call?" Anna asks.

Your first thought was to try and raise White Plains and Victorious, but in your condition, you would be in a position to much of anything anyways. Maybe you should call for help first...

>Try and see what happened to White Plains and Victorious.
>You need to call someone down to help you right now.
>Other

>>Try and see what happened to White Plains and Victorious.
Ask if they have our clothes.

>Not just her and the Queen doing some catching up with a tea party the moment she wakes up.

>>You need to call someone down to help you right now.

>"T-that's why we should drink!" Anna whines.
You got the idea Anna! Good job!

>>Try and see what happened to White Plains and Victorious.

"Do you have your clothes?"

>"T-that's why we should drink!" Anna whines.
She's still drunk.

More like Merc's drunk.

"Call up White Plains!" You suggest. "Maybe she can tell us what happened!"

"O-okay!" Anna nods as she adjusts her headphones for a bit. "Hello? White Plains? Do you read me?"

"...Anna?" White Plains yawns, her voice crackling through the loudspeakers on her Rig. "What do you need this early?"

"Um, where are you?" Anna tries to ask casually. "You know are you in your room and not stuck outside without clothes...?"

"Um... I'm in my room." White Plains responds with a bit of confusion. "What did you and Hoel do last night?"

"Y-you don't know?" Anna blinks.

"Victorious started feeling sick so I decided to take her back to the base. The two of you decided to stay and keep drinking." White Plains explains. "...you two didn't get into some kind of trouble, did you?"

>Ahahahaha, of course not!
>We totally need help.
>Other

>We totally need help.
Bring clothes.

>>Ahahahaha, of course not!
>We're *totally* not naked on a beach we don't recognize!

>>We totally need help.
Bring anything we can wear. Get bikinis and swimwear if you can't get regular clothes.

>Ahahahaha, of course we totally need help.

>Ahahahaha, of course not! ...But you should bring us some clothes anyway.

>We totally need help.

>We totally need help.
Send out a recon flight. Bring clothes.

>>We totally need help.
HELP US

>>We totally need help.

>Admire-al
>the rest of the English is fine
They are doing this on purpose now aren't they?

>We totally need help.

>>We totally need help
We're not going to streak to the base, might as well have [s]morgan[/s]White Plains help us and get it over with.

>Ahahahaha, of course not! ...But you should bring us some clothes anyway.

>>We totally need help.

Can you TRIANGULATE Anna's Radio Signals?

Rather easy to forget White Plains has a 5inch gun on her, and which happened to get a destroyer kill.

One hypothesis goes that it's a deliberately archaic form to make her sound like an old-fashion ojou-sama.

The other hypothesis is that the VA may be a no name who read the middle 'i' like I, so it sounds like 'my'.

>destroyer
Crap, I meant Cruiser

>destroyer
You mean heavy cruiser.

"Um, yeah. We totally need help." You say as you lean in on Anna's headset. "Do you mind bringing some spare clothes over for me and Anna? I think you can track this radio signal back to us."

"Sure, I guess." White Plains agrees, though somewhat warily. "So you two DID get into trouble."

"Well um, we honestly can't remember." You clarify.

"But it was something that involved losing clothes-"

"Are you gonna help us or not, WP?!" You bark.

"All right, all right, I'm coming." White Plains sighs. "You want me to tell the others? They might ask questions if I don't report in."

>Might as well at least tell Portland...
>TAKE THIS TO YOUR GRAVE.
>Other

>>TAKE THIS TO YOUR GRAVE.
We won't hear the end of it from Portland if she ever finds out.

>>Might as well at least tell Portland...
Then give her a bare-naked hug when she appears.

Hello know, it's bad enough we told someone. Telling more means everyone will eventually know!

>>Might as well at least tell Portland.

Wait a minute... if we're alone with Anna, and we theoretically couldn't use our rig, does that mean Anna carried us here?

We're not a ship any more, we have these neat things called "legs" that let us get anywhere on land.

Or, you know, we just drunkenly partied our way over to this beach

>>Might as well at least tell Portland...

hm, our rig only has super sensors, right? We can't make super secret phone calls too?

HOEL IS BEAUTIFUL.

ALL SHIPGIRLS SHOULD BECOME BEAUTIFUL LIKE HOEL.

But user, pale skin and white hair isn't in vogue!

They can have black hair.

Black hair, blue eyes, and pale skin is always cute.

She still can't get a tan, or sunburn.

But that is a good thing!

"YOU TAKE THIS TO YOUR GRAAAAAVE, WP." You say sternly. "NOBODY CAN KNOW OF THIS!"

"Okay okay, I get i!" White Plains sighs. "I'll send up an air patrol to spot you and I'll head right over. Just give me a few minutes."

"Right, right, thanks." You sigh in relief.

"Please come soon!" Anna begs before cutting off the speaker and looks around. "J-jeez, I wonder what we were up to..."

You were sort of wondering, too. Presumably, you and Anna had taken off your clothes to skinny dip, or... do some.. other... things... TOTALLY SKINNY DIPPING.

Either way, that meant your clothes had to at least be stashed SOMEWHERE, but you couldn't see any evidence of them around.

"Makes me wish we could remember..." Anna sighs.

>Some things are better left unknown.
>Maybe we should do a bit of investigation!
>Other

>is always cute

>>Maybe we should do a bit of investigation!
please tell me they went deeper than producer and jenner

The terrible truth is just too tempting to know.

Also we need to find out where the hell we put our phone. Hopefully, they weren't in our clothes.

I don't really understand your point. She's very cute.

Okay, maybe she has something on her lip, but that'll wash right out.

>a good thing

Worst battleship.

Not really sure but isn't she the ONLY tanned skin character in the entire game? Besides the fact the reasoning having a pretty unique historical basis.

uh... is she not wearing panties?
also I think he meant the sunburn part not the tanning part.