Continued

Continued

Fill the rest of Russia.
Spill into Georgia.

fortify my borders and all of slovakia/lithunia/hungary

BTW OP you are my ally, right?
so what are our bzw your plan for now?

and to Germany and Iceland, if I join you, what assures me that you won't steamroll me?

Attack and take as much from cleon clean as possible, prioritize rome and Italian cities.

Heretics seize Toulouse
Defend.
Fill France.
Heretics fill France +19

Defend before sailing to England and wiping the heathens out!

Beat OP and the pagans out of france

Take Zurich, Vaduz, and Milano

Dubs!!!

Take back Italy, push the heathens back defend when attacked
Reinforce all my cities

Strategically? You're reinforced and we won't last long if we try to invade you.
Ideally? Mutual destruction of our common enemy and land.

Reinforce Constantinople once more, take all the islands from the Pagans and take Lubjianca and reinforce it.

My people are not Heathens...
And why do you insist upon fighting us, when the true Heathen pillage Italy and France
Indeed we are allies. I'm hoping to claim France. I'll probably have to face the Inquisition after this, but we'll see.

Fixing bonus, any extra land use to fortify the northern border.

I'll cede my holdings in France to you if you let me pursue Cleon. I have no need for it I just wanted to expel the Jewry.

>I'm hoping to claim France.
I will not sit idle and let you take one of my close neighbors. If you are willing to fight the Protestants then maybe we can have an agreement.

very well

I'm still not convinced... I'll flip a coin, let it be a surprise ! vielleicht werde ich aber auch einfach unbehelligt weiter expandieren...ma kieken

so you don't want me to do anything? I pretty much reached my goal... Intermarium/Międzymorze

Meant pagans. I can't read.

>not only do pagans get ridiculous bonuses
>%50 faster water travel
Something has to be done

I care little what you do right now, and will happily annex those holdings.
This also means heretics fight at full strength (+19) in France.

france is mine
claim something else

Pagans, at least let me keep Italy
The Germanic lands are yours. I will not expand in Europe beyond Italy

I'm going to have the post game balance session as always. No more 50% faster water travel for them? Remember before though that people complained they did not scale?
What are your guys thoughts on Protestants balance level?

Ok nevermind I wont cede French holdings

I think it is fine, I'll need one or two more games to fully understand them, but I guess it is ok...
the pagans... they really seem to be a bit overpowered...and I didn't really saw the muslims in action... but maybe they could do better

sorry für bad english

50 percent water is fine. The horde needs a nerf or delay between use.

Sprechen Sie Deutsch?
Ich lerne Deutsch

I know enough to understand that

I disagree with the knocks on vikings, mean i have only killed one person, everyone has come back and cleon is the first i really attacked without the horde... i cant help i got dubs...

i mean check our bonus. once you get Constantinople back and everything, we will be comparable...

ja tue ich, komme aus dem noch gutem teil von berlin...

was looking at an old map, you have it back kek

i do think pagan needs to stay as is and allow only one pagans as a time. they have to start in the most remote region of the map (iceland, russian lumber, morocco). this is awesome game play and everyone is still strong as fuck, but as soon as christians or mudslimes gang up on me its over, which is fine because thats how warrior pagans roll.

The English are forced to withdraw troops from France to defend the homeland against a Spanish Armada. Their fortifications save them. The Pope uses this opportunity to retake Bordeaux, but subsequently loses Toulouse to an uprising of heretics. The Cleonian Dynasty is assaulted from both directions in Italy. The Caliphate is inactive. The East Protestants, and the Pagan Slavs have yet to enter into the fray.

take over france
defend

Machen gute Bruder, für Gott. sie sind Untermenschen
Forgive my spelling

Fill the rest of Russia.
Spill into Georgia.

From Sardinia, travel to Alger

maaaan I wish I could ally with you... where do you plan to expand further?
again dubs...

take me baltic sea islands, spills for fortifying

Only thing I'm really worried about would be pagans on Gibraltar. You can asssault the whole map with ease, while getting huge bonuses. I think restricting it to a Heathen army every other would be more balanced. Buff the bonus for wiping someone out, and nerf or remove the free boost from attacking.
Defend, Heretics seize Marseilles. Fill France.
Ja. Mein Deutsch ist nicht gut. Mein vater spricht gut.

Push down the red pagans

Send the Spanish Fleet to retake Rome and Italy!

Take and fortify Nicosia, Maltaya and Antioch. The rest move toward Trebizond.

>Unleash the Great heathen Army
>defend nothing
>take Stockholm, Aland, Helsinki and attack the Cult of Raijin in St Petersburg to Moscow and spill resources
>Eryk, King of the Vikings
>+3 perm
>12*4=48 horde

ui, nice, pali get, if spills let me know

I'm sorry but I don't really get whatya tryin to say...

Vater ist Deusche?

and you made another enemy
a powerful one
that can attack you in Scandinavia
good job

pali
>still thinks i care about winning the game, or ever did

Finland. Then I'll probably reinforce myself.
You bastard...

you cant reinforce land im attacking the middle of a turn right... never seen that if its allowed

I was telling him what I would do next turn, not now.

cool cool bro
im just a blood thirsty viking and need to attack one more person, you can get your shit back.
~Eryk

I read it wrong
I somehow understood, "Ich werde für Berlin meinen guten Teil dazu tun "

Well then I hope you don't mind if I Horde against you next turn. Fair's fair, right?

Er dinkt das er deutsch ist
Er war ein Studenten in Deutschland

it think you just did... we attacked each other which i think released 48 defense against me...
op?

so where are you from guys and why do you learn a dying language?

if you want to communicate in bigger geramn cities better learn arabic or english...

:C

What??

I haven't attacked yet so probably not.
Eryk attacked me activating his horde but we want to know if that would activate my horde as well.

like the last time we played you activated my horde against you... i wonder if that changed

It does not.

American, Dominican descent
I've always found German kind of interesting and Italian

I was going to learn Old English to piss off English teachers. My dad learned German while he was an exchange student in Germany, and said I should stop learning a useless language, and switch to German. I'm American, and I fucking hate Langauge Arts classes.

>Eryk of Iceland +21 P +34 (48)
he has no defense when the horde is released correct?

Okay, problem solved.
Though next turn I will be attacking you to reclaim land.

Attack Milano and Torino

and i will be attacking you

Sorry for the long wait I just went out for a run

ahhh parla italiano? io studiato Italiano per quadri anni..ma é piu male...scusa mi

why didn't you learn french or spanish or some useful asian language, like mandarin or japanese? I mean every educated german knows some englsih... actually every fucking educated middle european knows some english... it would be more reasonable to learn some eastern european languages or more common asian /like arabic, mandarin, japanese or urtu) languages...
but this is just my opinion

it is always flattering to know some foreigners who're learning your language

South Korean 2nd gen immigrant living in Brooklyn

He chose not to, yes.

What? Why?
Who even are you?
I'm just doing it to gain my land back.
Then if he doesn't attack back then I won't.
This is more or less a back and forth to increase our Religion bonus.

It's ok, my Italian sucks too, I use my Spanish to decipher it.

yes is order was not to defend, but im talking about when he releases his next turn... the pagan has no defense when their own horde is released right?

Who are you?
Hablo espanol tambien senor.
Is the situation actually that bad in Germany? I mean its bad if English replaces German, but Arabic... ewww.
Pope Jewing is eliminated. His people wanted to be Protestant, and so overthrew him.

i had to leave anyway
aslo pink and pankow kill OP and iceland

Fill Algerian cities
Reinforce Sicily

Yo op you forgot me again

Yo, I just want my land back, no harm to you beyond that.
It's just to increase my Religion points like you were doing.
Why are you changing names?
Also, I don't want no trubble, just allow me to take back me land bruh.
Fucking hell, gain back all land stolen by Iceland.
Release the Horde.

Fill in empty tiles in Germany. Start reinforcing cities of highest values.

Lol dubs again. Defend, then march against Marcus. Overrun him in France with Heretics, and Grab and reinforce Koln, and Frankfurt.
Fixed.
The time has come to attack Pankow.

March further to the south and push the infadel out of Italy!

jesus, i wish I could master both languages... I like them... I was a few times in Italia and this country is fucking amazing... nice countryside, nice cities and people and the food is awesome!!!

for tourist it is... just for communication... I mean most of these arabic refugees and turkish second/third or fourth gens cannot speak english very well... and it is a common thing that you can fin them in the big cities...

I mean I worked in a "refugees welcome to germany camp" and it is better to speak in arabic/kurdic or at least in english... and they are a shit ton of people...
nice dubs again... attack red in the baltic region, use heresy if necessary, spill to reinforce and travelling to denmark

Fuck it, lets do this one more time....
>release the Great Heathen Army
>attack Pankow in Aland, Koenigsburg, Gdansk and southward.
>4*13=52 horde +3 perm
>defend nothing in russia

the fuck are you doing.. I am your ally?!?

Forgot a comma
It should read that we are supposed to start attacking the Pagans now.

After you add my last turn in meet pinks advance but do not attack, take and fortify Damascus and head towards Baghdad.

fellow pagan, i was but sandbagging pankow so he would think i was attacking you. terms? May i get scandinavia?
note my roll

jesus christ guise I need a smoke break, please excuse me for 10-15 mins

that's fucked up, mate

I was always a friend for you!

Yeah, sorry about that. If you want you can have the land in Turkey back.
Er, well, I'm sorta friendly with Pankow...

I'm doing one more mupdate, then calling it. I think the religions are mostly balanced. There are no outliers anymore for balance. Heathen army just needs a restriction on use, and then it is fine.

this is of no concern with me i just ask you stay out of scandy

I have done nothing against you yet.
Fine, however I ask that you not continue your assault on Pankow.

Maybe a reduction of bonus for the army as well

again i just want the sweet religion bonus, then i retreat to my resource depleted peninsula

no restriction use or i would never play as pagan again. that is the only reason i am alive...

this is me

ok now I'm really confused... you are red... who's german imperial colony?
and who's attacking me and wtf in general...