Am I going to be okay? someone hold me

Am I going to be okay? someone hold me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCRwMPO5ONuoN4eHXbM7IKsg
coinmarketcal.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what did you do?

bought 2 days ago right before btc pump. sat value decreased by 40%

Yes you will be. Great news coming in. Stellar just have been added in binance! Dec 9th they got a meetup with coinone, prettttty sure theyre getting addes there too!

addes?

i dont understand how getting added to exchanges makes a coin more valuable? if there isnt any news about the actual project then i suspect it could dump.

no

you wasted all your money

it's not going to recover

Because you capitalize on more people having access to buy it? If Koreans can’t buy it easily now that’s a huge untapped market you’re missing, and how many traders strictly use binance or only use Bittrex etc.... a lot of people won’t make a new account for 1 coin

Gopax and stellar meetup at 4:30 est,
live stream will be
youtube.com/channel/UCRwMPO5ONuoN4eHXbM7IKsg

news drives pumps, not exchange listings

Good thing they have literally 3 more conferences and meet ups over the next 5 days

you'll be fine..

Long it rigjt...

already priced in

where is that from

coinmarketcal.com

thanks

you're obviously not bullsish on the project then. Like sell, if you think new exchanges are bad, and news is already priced in why the fuck would you ever buy it, that has to be some grade a fucking autism. I mean obviously your wrong, but don't buy something if that's what you believe.

i was honestly hoping to flip this after a week. im not great at trading alts

Why? Like it performs fungible smart contract with less risk then ethereum instantenously while simultaneously being used for currency remittances. I cannot see the downside.

It’s a shit attempt at fud ignore it

whats your price prediction in a month?