Bitcoin will crash any minute now

>bitcoin will crash any minute now

>muh buttcoin is going to keep going up forever to a trillion bazillion buckaroos

implying I'm not the hyper-rare 150iq no-coiner

Famous words of those who continue to miss the dip.

basic math. 21 million bitcoin EVER. 16 million mined. 4 million lost/satoshi's wallets. that leaves us with 12. there are billions of people! HODLers HODL. price is going to go way way waaaay up.

>Limited supply gives something inherent worth

And the Winklevoss and Roger vers, jihan, and the guy who runs eboost probably have a couple million combined

Muh beanie babies

not if noone wants the fucking thing shitforbrains

it's not the limited supply. It's the immutability of the database. it's real-estate on the most, secure, intra-planetary immutable ledger created in human history. EVER>

FUIESGBIFOBVUICHNSEJGVYASJECVNHEBSERIOU POSTING PICTURES OF RETARDFRDSS MAYKES ME SMARGFUESDLV

/2big2fail/. sorry you missed out fud cucks

>inherent worth
A currencies inherent worth is based of how many people want it. That's the whole people of a currency, that people want it. That's what makes it a currency in the first place

We aren't talking about stock or property and how profitable they are you dumbarse

t. bagholder

>there are billions of people!
lol

are you fucktraded?! it's 15K! LOL! i hope you know how retarded you sound.

Haha imagine being this stupid
Currency is based on how transactions it is not how much of a commodity it is retard
Good luck buying the days newspaper with 24 carat diamond cunt

*Transactional

i don't want bitcoin, what now? few people are deluded enough to long term hold it, most want quick buck, classic ponzi.

>immutability of the database
A database that struggles to add more information to it because the blockchain technology that bitcoin is built on is an ancient travesty in 2017 (nearly 2018). It's pretty immutable alright.

I just took a big shit and I shaped it into a coin and carved a letter "B" on it. There's 1 total in supply and 1 ever mined, and I have it. I am calling it Shitcoin and it will revolutionize currency as we know it! There's only one in supply so it is worth 50 trillion actually. The best part is I can put my poop coin in my car and drive it to my friends house quicker than I can send him a traditional bitcoin, so the network is blazing fast

You are way way retarded. Scarcity does not guarantee a high valuation. It's a factor that contributes to the valuation, but *only* if the asset/security/whatever has a purpose and some kind of utility. Otherwise it's called speculation, and it's where we are right now.

Bitcoin will fail, that's a fact. It's the first coin, it's not really centralized, transactions are slow and expensive, the network is constantly clogged (and don't come to me with the LN bullshit, you have been bamboozled yet again -- remember how SegWit would have solved everything? LMAO). It also features censorship and I could go on and on.

So much for the universal currency, with those fees. Oh yes, now it's called "store of value", sorry. It stores your value so well that you cannot exchange it ever again, because:
a) nobody accepts it anymore (Steam is just the tip of the iceberg)
b) even if they did, you'd have to pay 50% in fees for most your daily transactions

It works so well that I'll propose a new name to Adam Back: "sink of value".

Name one thing that's scarce, that you can purchase for money, which does not have a high value.

Yes is around 15k right now, but you won't sell till its near $0

I took a shit and it's for sale, it's the only shit in the world with my DNA

IT'S HAPPENING

ALREADY CRASHED FROM 17K to 14.5k!

SELL SELL SELL!!

I don’t frequent Veeky Forums because it seems like a hive of mental illness but I think I finally understand how bitcoin works.

>people buy it thinking they’ll get rich off it because they see the price flying up due to like minded idiots buying
>despite the value of bitcoin going up, the amount of money available doesn’t
>if everyone decides to cash out, not everyone will be able to be paid - the number decreasing as the price goes up

It’ll probably be remembered as the worlds largest scam.

Second trough of disillusionment imminent.

It's still 16k on GDAX/Coinbase (which is the only exchange that matters because it's where the money is)

yawn! Lightning network is done! tests literally passed yesterday on mainnet. all 75 tests! using 3 different implementations on 4 continents! jesus christ, come on man! keep up!

Soon we'll have hundreds of transactions per second! for cents.

i'lll have a LN channel with .. oh i don't know... say shapeshift, and it's a 30 day channel, i'll put a very small amount, like 0.1 in there, and i can use it as a hot wallet. Blocfolio will update so you can monitor LN channels. You have no idea how smart these people are who are working on this shit.

stay stupid. really.

It's just like any other market senpai.

>people like a thing and want to buy it
>price goes up
>people don't like a thing and want to sell it
>price goes down

Normies have been buying into it en mass for the last couple of months. It's been shilled in the news, by trading firms etc. They are still wary about it, and will sell at the drop of a hat because they want to lock in their gains.

keep telling yourself that you moron.

ur lieing

notice the pattern?

That's like arguing a specific US Dollar is more valuable than another one because of it's serial number. Your DNA is no more valuable than any other regular person's DNA in the context of shit. Low effort. Shit is shit, and it's not scarce.

The reason you can't come up with an actual answer is because there isn't one.

I don't need to. If something is useless, it gets weeded out just by time.

If you really want an example, look up the Beanie Babies. The creator would retire some animals and create artificial scarcity. The price would go up, and you see where the Beanie Babies are now.

The point is, and you don't seem to understand it, that price and value are not the same thing. In times of speculation, price and value decouple, price shoots up and then it crashes right back. Do you really think that the current price reflects the value of Bitcoin right now? Retarded people are rushing to Coinbase to buy without even knowing what they are doing. Hell, they think that they must buy Bitcoin in integer multiples, fucking Christ.

you're comparing a range rover to anal juice

Omega brainlet here. What the fuck is sat/B?

No, I am comparing two speculative bubbles.

Is there anyway to sell on coinbase if you have not recieved the delivered coins? I bought a few days ago and I guess I just have to wait til I have them to sell.

Look at this LITERAL shitposting nocoiner

>Your DNA is no more valuable than any other regular person's DNA in the context of shit.

Yes it is, I'm the only one with -MY- DNA so it is very scarce, and has a lot of value as a result. There's no other DNA like it. I also recorded a video of me doing a jig and put it on a USB, it is the ONLY video existence of me doing a jig, so it has an estimated worth of $30 billion by my calculations.

>Name one thing that's scarce, that you can purchase for money, which does not have a high value.

you're mother's pussy.

Satoshi per byte. It measures transaction fees among other things.

>you're mother's pussy.

typo doesnt mean its not funny faggots.

Short it with CFDs/options/futures to negate your loses.
>you lose money from your coins going down
>make money from shorting

except your log of shit cant be used or split up into pieces to buy cocaine

bitcoin is the pin. not the bubble.

The video of you doing a jig can be copied an infinite number of times. It is not scarce.

Beanie Babies can by anyone other than the creator. The materials used to make them are abundant, and the skill required to create exact copies is low. That's why they aren't valuable.

Gold, for example, is valuable because it is actually scarce. It's creation is rate-limited, only so much can be mined at a time.

Learn2brain retards.

Actually David, it does.

>The video of you doing a jig can be copied an infinite number of times.

The USB is special, you can't copy the video off it or you risk losing the jig video. You can ONLY see the video by owning the USB and that is that. How much is my jig video worth now?

French Carmenere wine

The USB is worth quite a lot, because that functionality is new. The video can still be copied directly from the PC it's plugged into however, so once again, not scarce and not valuable.

>David

Text me right now.

>Beanie Babies can by anyone other than the creator. The materials used to make them are abundant, and the skill required to create exact copies is low. That's why they aren't valuable.

Something something Bitcoin forks.

Runescape party hats

>The USB is worth quite a lot
So we agree that the blockchain is what is valuable here then and not the buttcoin itself, regardless of supply.

How long until this thing starts bumping 17 again? I need a nap, but I'd like to secure some gains for better dreams.

>Bitcoin forks

The ones everyone resists and refuse to be associated with because they destabilize the coin and its integrity?

I'm afraid I can't do that David. You've run out of time.

Is anyone screencapping these posts for a montage when BTC reaches $500k in 2 years?

It's well over a max cash stack for one, wtf are you talking about. Incredibly scarce, and incredibly valuable.

>I'm afraid I can't do that David. You've run out of time.

Now I get it. Good work. Rare trump for your genius.

Not scarce, not valuable.

No fucking way your name is actually David.

>No fucking way your name is actually David.

Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye.

There is very little French Carmenere in existence. And it's still not expensive.

that's me kaka

>scarce = valuable

It's only valuable if people want it.

Exactly, people want Chilean Carmenere, nobody cares that there's only 20 acres of the grape in France

Actually in france they only use it it blends. So this analogy is dumb but so are you faggot

Isn't this the black vs white IQ chart.

after 21 million people go to the next alt coin.

Thnx bro just sold 100k.

Yes, that's why we have Bitcoin Cash in third position and Bitcoin Gold in the first then positions, by market cap. And don't tell me it's because they are forks that they have a big market cap, because if no one cared they would just die. Instead, they are there.

>I'm the only one with -MY- DNA so it is very scarce,

Nobody wants the DNA of a retard.

Fucking, this

BOGOF X chromosome tho

I'd probably be richer if i still had my party hat set than my 13 btc

No one actually says that. If 1 BTC was trading on par with even a fraction of other investment commodities and had public adoption (which is whats happening) its currently incredibly undervalued.

Everything after that is just gravy.

kek

Yep
It's a normie coin now. It won't last.

Greed is now taking over.
The only thing keeping the price fixed is the normie having withdraw limits or being too scared to send it to that "weird random letter and number address" for fear of it being lost.

Once the normie figures out how to cash out 100% with confidence, the price plummets. The normies aren't here for the Bitcoin, they have no delusions of keeping the coin as a future currency or even a different way of life, they are here because they had $5000 and want $10000, nothing more, nothing less.

The downward spiral is coming. I welcome it because once this happens the true crypto can reign. The normies who were too dumb to figure the coin out, outside of normiebase will never touch this shit again.

T. Rothchild

kek'd

give it to me instead

16KeG64kg8eYKJigrDfGsHntDdxNqGyevB

>shamelessly begging in every post I come across
16KeG64kg8eYKJigrDfGsHntDdxNqGyevB

Fresh lambrusco wine on the hills overlooking Rome

regà, manca poco.
Veloci a ricomprà con fiat pronta suji exchange seri daje cazzo