Drawthread: Whiskey Chuggin Robots Edition

Previous Bread Please take the time to read the Drawthread guidelines below!

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GXOZqmLGr3o
d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/outsiders/psychopomp/psychopomp-ahmuuth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Requesting a human female monk. She looks like woman in picture (Michelle Waterson) wearing the clothes on right side. She is well toned but not overly muscled, just a nice definition of her muscles is needed. Her hair loose and slightly wet looking.
For the picture I would like to see her fighting a Minotaur that's easily twice her size, if not bigger. She has just jump kicked his chest, and is now grabbing one of his horns and reading a K.O. punch towards his face. The Minotaur doesn't need to be drawn full body just enough to show the monk fighting him. This is the defining event that got my character into adventuring i.e. part of her background.
Thanks to any drawfriend who creates this for me.

Posting an ancor for the drawfriend who said he might take this up:

I'd like to request a picture of my Magus in a Japanese-themed Pathfinder campaign.

She should have the body type on the top left, with the hairstyle on the top right. Her eye and hair color are both dark brown, and her skin color should be roughly similar to that of the image in the center.

She wears a short kimono-style top like on the middle-left minus the sleeves, with the top hanging wide open to show her stomach and chest-wrappings like on the upper-left image. Above the kimono, she wears a sleeveless long-coat like the white one on the bottom-left. She's the last surviving member of the Swallow Clan, so having a small swallow design on her outer coat somewhere would be ideal. Her Clan colors are black, white and gold- primarily black with white shapes, and small details (such as any embroidered designs) picked out in faded gold thread.

Her armor is similar to that on the arms and legs of the image in the center: ornate leather gauntlets and boots, with a pauldron on her left shoulder and a ribbon around her right biceps. Her weapon is a Wakizashi, like the image on the right, except with a length of ribbon attached to the pommel.

Finally, I would greatly appreciate it if her armor and long-coat could look somewhat worn and tattered, as if she's been wearing the same outfit for years but is taking as much care as she can to keep it presentable.

Good God I'm an idiot. Here's the reference.

Requesting a more slender and feminine version of this dragon sitting inside a huge circular library wearing half-moon glasses and facing the viewer. If maybe some books flew around magically too, maybe between shelves, that would really cool
Thanks in advance

Requesting an important character for my setting, mysterious knight associated with reincarnation themes and possibly being an angel.

>1 Is the armor the mystery warrior wears under all the cloth, full chainmail that covers his entire body, including leggings that you can't see.

>2 is the helm he wears, instead of the one in 1. A great helm exactly like seen, painted yellow, with a great horn curving backwards from the front of the head, tipped with feather crests.

>3 is the cloth he wears and his steed. He wears a cloak/surcoat that covers almost all of his armor woven with red and yellow chevrons in a repeating pattern across his body. This includes his horse which also wears a full covering of the same cloth. The rider and steed blend together, making it hard to tell where one begins and the other ends. Very baggy, puffy sleeves as well, and the cloth ends at the knee, exposing his legs which unlike this figure are clothed in chainmail leggings, not plate armor.

>4 the mystery knight carries a kite shield like pictured, but instead of a cross it is painted with an image of roaring flame with no other heraldic icons. Just an inferno.

>5 Despite being early period, he miraculously carries a flame-blade bastard sword like pictured. While not literally on fire, the sword glows with an uncanny aura of golden light.

Posing wise, if possible, could he be riding towards an unseen enemy, readying a strike from his sword?

Migrating my request of my friend's human Shadow Monk for our game of D&D tomorrow. He should be wearing a traditional-ish ninja outfit similar to pic related, wielding a ceremonial-looking halberd as his main weapon.

Migrating for portrait of noble character.

A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.

There ya go

>pic related

Requesting a sci-fi take on napoleanic warfare, with early oneshot railguns, clothing that can stop conventional small arms, but still hurt a bit, and a few plates, like cuiresses (chest piece, helmet, maybe pauldrons, vambraces and something for the lower legs) that can outright stop heavier conventional firearms and if the angle is right deflect a mag-round, bayonet fixed, maybe a sword and pistol too. Either an individual or whole group is fine.

I'd like to request a happily smiling Drow child taking a dog-sized jumping spider for a walk on a leash.

Migrating my request for the crown prince of one of the nations in my setting. He's just on this side of thirty, baby-faced, and fair-haired. He wears a white military uniform with red accoutrements, in the style of the early 1900s. He's leaning heavily on a dragon-headed cane, keeping the weight off his crippled right leg (he took a bunch of shrapnel during the war), and appearing deep in thought.

His expression and body language should be rather morose. He knows his father is on his way out, and he'll soon be inheriting the reins of his country in a time of political tumult. He knows his people respected his older brother far more than him. He knows all the rumors about his behavior in the war, how many still brand him a coward. He knows all of this, and knows that he must still stand tall and play his part. And he's not sure he can.

Thanks in advance to anyone who decides to take this request.

A kindly draw friend was nice enough to draw my wizard several months back (top right in attached ref pic). I was wondering if anyone would draw him with a bat staff or just draw a bat staff? Thank you kindly!

Requesting a nerubian "voltigeur", basically a semi-humanoid jumping spider that fight with high mobility jumps and some variant of polearm (maybe a partisan or a war scythe?).
Thin body, low profile, it's a light infantry"man" of sort. Somehow wearing an adapted French voltigeur uniform.

Imagine him falling from above to strike with his weapon with the strength of his fall.

hey.

taking simple/unsettling requests.

and any good track of your choice to listen to while drawing your request

Draw these two

One tarot arcana: Death or The Hanged Man.

How about some modern soldiers engaging a grotesque, mutated, and numerous enemy?

youtube.com/watch?v=GXOZqmLGr3o

i will try

>I said dinner was ready five minutes ago!
>Mom frick off I'm almost done with this dungeon.

migrating request. Requesting this admech girl looking amazed at an unloaded bolter that a friendly space marine has given her to examine.

That looks fantastic. Not OR; I wish I had talent like yours though.

that's pretty good user, thanks!

Making a request for my DtD character, please.

She is an eldarin who looks mostly like pic related--tall, leggy, long blonde hair, exaggerated animu elf ears--except she has a power suit that's pretty much lifted straight from Samus Aran. Her cover identity is as a model--a fact that brings her no end of grief--while her real job is as a cross-sphere police officer.

Yeah, it sounds dumb, but she's so dry and sarcastic (and an airhead while "under cover") that it's really fun to play~

I will leave pose and other such details to friendly drawfriends. Even whether she's in or out of the power armor.

Multitudinous thanks in advance!

So... Just shoop elf ears on Samus Aran?

Nope. They're different people.

here you go

Requesting an image of her indulging herself at a newly emptied bar (she just killed everyone inside a moment ago)

that edge tho

i wanted to make a color request for this please

It is some basic leather and fur clothes with some bone details on the woman, so you get a basic idea for the colors, and i would like the buttons and belt to be gold. The man is black btw

Requesting my character from a Mythos-themed campaign, a Dragonborn Child of Yig.

>physical description
Green-skinned, 7’2”, body looks unnaturally elongated and thin, especially limbs and neck.
Head shows features reminiscent of a green dragon: jaw curvature, eye ridges, and head fin (pushed down over left eye because of hat) and has a hood (attached similar to wyvern, style reminiscent of snake in pic). Eyes are yellow and serpentine.

>clothing
Normally seen in ankle-length black cloak that hides general shape, a hat similar to the pic with 2 belts arranged in an “x” on the crown, and a long purple scarf between them that covers her face almost completely, leaving only the right eye visible in the shadows underneath the brim.

Beneath that, she wears a dress similar to the DC sorceress, but more conservative: chest is completely covered and dress is slitted further down the leg. Has a pair of gloves like the picture (with 4 fingers), and a pair of black button-up boots. The hat and scarf are still worn, but the scarf is pulled down to uncover the face and some neck.

Skeleton in JoJo pose

Requesting two counter magic terrorists working together as partners. It's for a science fantasy setting.

Two agents in the pose shown in the image, one a human male in his mid 30s holding a futuristic revolver, lit cigarette in mouth. The other a young female elf with an arm up like in the pose emitting a blue light from it (like a spell). Both are wearing those FBI office suits, the elf with pants and the male with a winter coat as shown in the image. The male has a serious expression while the female has a gentle/confident expression.

Requesting the good looking suited man in the pic as a Half Elf who has two of his girlfriends; a bronze skinned human woman and a Dark Elf with him. The good looking suited Half Elf has one arm wrapped around the bronze skinned human woman, and his other arm wrapped around the Dark Elf woman.

And all three of them are standing in front of the high end supercar and military attack helicopter in the reference pic. They should all look they're smiling towards a camera that's taking a picture of them in front of said supercar and attack helicopter.

Oh god thats heartwarming. Im so glad OR requested this.

That's adorable, dammit. Saved.

That's some... Unique anatomy.

Yeah, a drawfag i havent seen in a while had a really muscle-y drawstyle to his request, but damn if he wasnt active. I miss him.

Requesting a planetary governor for my Rogue Trader game. He's a Adeptus Mechanicus put in that position by the resident rogue trader, and has since adapted.

His entire body is covered in white ceramic plates resembling human flesh, with a cherubic mask covering his face. The eyes are hollow and glow blue. He'd be wearing a slightly more understated version of a early 20th century monarch suit, some examples in picture, crossed with a black tie suit (also pictured).

Pose is whatever, as long as it looks classy.

Donald Trump is opposed to this kind of migration.

I'd like to request an image for a campaign villain. A skeletal dude with a little bit of necrotised flesh left on his body, what little of it is visible behind his full plate. Said full plate is standard metal tone with a brass/gold trim and no helmet, very well made but next to no ornamentation save a symbol of Zarus (see reference) on the torso. Whisps of shadow form a cloak/robe/thing with a hood, and he's carrying a maul like the one in the reference.

Thanks in advance.

hey, didn't get to it last night, fell asleep before you posted, but it looks great, dude, thanks.

Should I even bother migrating the Plain-Doll-but-not-really request, or does that one user's gb2/v/ represent a common opinion?

Go for it, user.

agreed, but i think it kinda works, that drawfag was great because he got some of the abandoned requests and stuff, insted of getting the last ones he got the first ones n shit

Colour request:
white shirt, dark blue jeans with some oil stains and some faint blood stains, greyish black beard and hair and light grey arms with blue lights inside, and the frames of the glasses is white and the lenses are black

>bone moonrunes
10/10 lewd, 10/10.

Not OR though.

Requesting a giant 4-tailed fox with black fur on the head area and a metal mask.

I would like to request a palm-sized harpy perched on someone's head and singing a merry tune.
The person she's on is humming along.

Requesting Shield-Dorf riding his trusty pony into battle!

>gets 3 drawings of his character
>asks for more

/r/ing Shield-dwarf sharing a stout with Charlotte.

I don't think that's the OR user.

My god wtf is this weeb shit? I though RPGs were about killing orcs and raiding dungeons.

Requesting a psychopomp for my PF game, my character is going to regularly be summoning the same one. There's no pictures of it, which is really depressing cause I consider it to be the best type.

I'm thinking a young woman with big black raven wings. wearing rather basic somber/funerary clothing, with a almost bored expression on what you can see of her face. She's wearing an owl mask that doesn't cover the mouth, with any length (I'm thinking longer is better, though) black hair. Holds a dagger or has a floating dagger, alongside a bunch of gravestones floating arounnd her, mainly near waist level. would like it if at least one or two could have noticable words indicating gravestone, like "loving father" or "rest in piece" or a set of two dates, ending in 4716. not all of them need to have anything written.
my general mental look of her at the moment is basically marie from skullgirls, but not skulls or a maid, and with a mask.

the page on the type of psychopomp, if you want it: d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/outsiders/psychopomp/psychopomp-ahmuuth

It's like you've never heard of Dungeons: the Dragoning

Just got started. Here's a little WIP shot. Don't worry I'll be adding the rest of the outfit and detail as I progress.

What is your character's name?

Oh damn, she looks awesome so far! Her name's Tsubame of the Swallow Clan (her parents weren't the most imaginative of people)

>Not including Robocowboy
/r/ing Shield-dwarf sharing a stout with Charlotte AND the robocowboy Guess he could drink oil or some shit

/r/ing Shield-Dorf Riding on Robocowboy's shoulders. Shield-dorf has his hands up and is happily laughing while Robocowboy is dueling with an alligator.

Migrating my request for a tall male with short hair like in the ref wearing shanwenkai armor with arm and leg bracers and basic leather armor underneath, dual wielding punching daggers and with a sheathed katana on his side.

OR here, love it super fantastic.

bump?

Where are the drawfriends/drawfags?

I'd like to request a female rabbitperson resignedly pulling a flintlock pistol from her coat. She is the manservant of a warlord, and one of his more disruptive lieutenants has started shit-talking again. Alternatively, she could be lightly splattered with blood, her pistol already smoking, with a tired look on her face.
She wears clothing similar to pic related - fancy frilled blouse, pants and coat, and a tall choker (not the disc thing around the nearest rabbit's throat) bearing the warlord's crest embossed in silver, a front-on ram's head - with her ears 'slicked' back behind her head.
Cheers if anyone wants to draw it.

i am here but i am completely drained after finishing this one. but yeah, thread is kind of slow.
nice.

Migration

I'm looking to request character art for a fellow. I've attached a reference image, but that's more for general theme/tone than a "copy these things" sort of thing. If the request interests you, feel free to use it or mostly ignore it.

This character is tall, broad, and stoop-shouldered. He wears a wide-brimmed hat to keep the sun and weather off, and he wears a long coat like you might find on a highway robber - it's almost more rags than coat at this point. For armor, he wears coat of plates under his coat on his torso, with his limbs unencumbered. He wears gloves or wraps on both hands. Around his neck is a mirror on a chain, about the size of one's hand, with apparent fangs threaded through the chain as well. The mirror is an important detail: he's basically unhinged enough to basically be daring his prey to attack him. He wears cumbersome-looking, well-worn boots.

In one hand he wields a long-hafted, broad-headed, gore-drenched battle axe, preferably with a pronounced 'hammer' on the reverse (this is used for pounding stakes). Perhaps a bearded axe or an indo-persian style war axe. In his other hand he holds a crossbow, the grip wrapped in leather cording. From his belt (or perhaps a chest bandolier) dangle a number of stakes (Not too many, maybe 3) and a couple of small drawstring bags (containing things like sawdust and measures of blessed salt).

Facially, this man should look unhinged and unsettling, a grinning maniac like Alexander Anderson, with a wild hobo's beard and long, scraggly hair, both grey. His face is creased with age and grimy, as if he's been traveling for a while or else has simply stopped caring about looking presentable. Overall, I'd say I want him to have a bestial cast.

Requesting a half orc pirate who is built more like a human than an orc.

Didn't this get delivered a while back? I seem to recall seeing this before.

nope never got one that I know of and stopped posting for a bit as thread was descending into chaos... well, more chaos than usual.

You got your delivery.
It's not only your duty to make your request properly, it's also your duty to accept it properly. This includes sticking around every thread and looking back in the archive if you've been away.

requesting a version of this image where the particle guy is sort of on her skin/body like a thin layer over her or something, maybe have her extending her hand in sort of a welcoming way towards someone.

I guess it's a double.

dude quit trying to police the thread, if an artist wants to draw this they will.

Requesting Shield-dorf looking sad after his ice cream falls out of the cone and onto the ground.

checked all the way back to my last post with no delivery, so you are mistaken sir, I have not gotten anything. my request will stand.

Oh sweet, two cakes, and that looks amazing as hell, too! Also, nice quads.

Just about the only comment I'd make is that she's supposed to be sleeveless and show a bit of stomach, but aside from that it's basically perfect.

I'm not policing the thread, just reminding you that everyone else spends five minutes looking for the free art they get instead of throwing up their hands and wailing when it isn't dropped directly into their mouths.
You're talking as if it never got filled, which it did, and it was even pretty good. It's a shame that you'll never see it if you don't develop a bit of gratitude, since even paying a bit of attention to the thread is obviously beyond your frail and unique snowflake of an ego.
If it was a hard-and-fast criterion to look through every thread for your delivery, you'd still be doing less work than the artist. Nothing is too much to ask from the requester unless it requires them to do two to five hours of skilled work on their off time in two or three days if that, just like the artist.
Specifically to , I saw it with my own eyes, and I know it's there. I'm going to leave you to get shit for being a wailing beggar until you either use your eyes or realize that you didn't deserve the request in the first place, much less a second of a proper human being's time. I'm going to spend my evening being pleased at imagining you pacing around in your room and frothing about "thread policing" and not getting your deliveries dropped into your mouth, all the while not getting the perfectly good delivery you got because you can't spend five minutes using your eyes.
Protip: Threads here don't continue forever, and many artists end up posting their fill in the next thread or even a few threads afterwards. Some of them can't find the original request, others forget to link it and others yet just come in so late that the post has been auto-deleted with the thread - but they're allowed a bit of flex, because they're the ones who've been working their asses off just to help make someone's day a little bit better.
It's no wonder the drawthreads are filled with shit when people like you make it so unsatisfying to fill a request.

>I want her to be impractically clothed for the purpose of being eye candy.

that's fucking badass.

post the delivery if you saw it then, otherwise stop being a faggot

That is pretty awesome

OR here, that's fucking bitching. Thank you so much.

i miss ijustcolor

Dude. Tell me about this villain, I fucking love the idea of using Zarus worshipper as the bad guy.

I miss alot of the drawfriends. They just seem to dissapear.

Well maybe if people like weren't around we can have nice drawfriend. Or color friend in this case.

who wants to take bets that this guy is a Charlot/Robo Cowboy/Flying Bandito poster?

I'll bet against it.

This is a re-request to an already filled request, so feel free to ignore it completely.

I request a smug looking human with fine clothes and well kept hair looking into a overly-bejeweled hand-mirror, smiling as a pitch black dragon smiles back. ive also made sure to note details in the ref to make things easier for you
I do hope this interests someone

Hi there!

Hoping that someone might be interested in drawing a character of mine (sorry for all the vidya related reference pics).

Requesting a guy wearing some armor similar to the armor at the top of the picture (without the hood) and the vest itself open, with a face like the bottom left and a sleeve of tattoos on both arms similar to that in the bottom right (I'd prefer if he didn't have the torso piece). Also, if he could be built a little more muscular than the top reference image, that'd be awesome.