Death Masque

The Eldar may always be winners on the table, but they sure are losers in the fluff.
Eldrad bet the souls of every Eldar in the infinity circuits and lost!
IMPERIUM NUMBER 1
DEATHWATCH FOREVER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m6F5NdNgBV8
youtube.com/watch?v=32vA6Zyv2ig
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So, what happened? Did eldrad die? Are the eldar fucked for every? Did the faggot deathwatch just doom the entire Galaxy?

>So, what happened?

Eldrad lost all the souls in the infinity circuits.

>Did eldrad die?

No.

>Are the eldar fucked for every?

Yes.

>Did the faggot deathwatch just doom the entire Galaxy?

Just the Eldar.

Post the actual screenshots

>Eldrad lost all the souls in the infinity circuits.
Does it mean the eldars cannot make wratih construction and what awaits Warhammer without one of the best selling army?

Anyone who now says the Imperium isn't the Protagonists of 40k is now full of shit

>Does it mean the eldars cannot make wratih construction

Yes, not until they start popping their clogs again.

Marine faggots.

So they are now in total-berserker mod right?

I thought the infinity circuits were craftworld-specific, meself, so you couldn't lose them all at once. But then I don't read much fluff.

So all this hype about yneead and the Eldar actually accomplishing something just ends with faggot marines ruining everything? Absolute shit

'Age of Emperor' when?

>Eldrad lost all the souls in the infinity circuits.
So what was the story? Did Eldrad try to create Ynead by using only dead eldars souls? What about still living eldars, they cannot hide from Slaanesh anymore? And most important question does it mean that Chaos (or Slaanesh) are extra-power now?

>The Eldar fucked up, again.
Quoting ciertan series:
>I would laugh at this failure that may doom the galaxy if it were not for being true. Fuck it, I will laugh anyway.
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Probably total despair.

>I thought the infinity circuits were craftworld-specific, meself, so you couldn't lose them all at once.

Yup, but Eldrad discovered a hack. He had the Harlequins steal crystal seers from each craftworld, and these acted as hyper spatial links between the Craftworlds and the moon he was on.

DOOM

The story ends pretty abruptly, so we don't see much fallout. But yes, Eldrad tried to awaken Ynnead so that not every Eldar would have to die, but he failed at the last.

>The story ends pretty abruptly
Yeah, but Eldarad failed all souls should be eaten by Warp, right?

>But yes, Eldrad tried to awaken Ynnead so that not every Eldar would have to die
kek, GW writters are so predictable and I don't even read any of Eldar related fluff of 7th edition.

So Craftworld Eldar all dead? Yes! Finally.

Also can they send Artemis after Ghazhgkull and Farsight next? If he can take Eldrad and the entire Eldar species out in one battle he should make short work of them.

Death Watch the best.

>faggot marines ruining everything
he probably should have talked to the craftworlds and secured their support instead of running in blind with a few clowns knowing that the deathwatch will be gunning for him

I mean for a plan that involves the fate of the entire eldar race, you'd think you could spare a bit more manpower.

Don't forget about Imotekh and Hivemind, they could count daemons as aliens as well because they are not humans, so Artemis should outdo Draigo and kill Chaos Gods.

>So Craftworld Eldar all dead? Yes! Finally.

The living ones are still around.

Eldrad was pretty sure that other Eldar would try to stop him, so he deliberately kept them out of the loop.

He's already beat the most powerful Eldar Seer alive, Imotekh should be a walk in the park. Chaos Gods are probably Draigo's things though, Artemis can't go stealing another Marine's job.

What story is this from?

The living one's got nowhere to go but Slaanesh now and the Craft Worlds are all Dark. How long do you think they'll survive since they can't even make Wraiths anymore.

Imperium can just swoop in and kill them all now, easy.

>He's already beat the most powerful Eldar Seer alive
Beat, but not kill.

If you say him that chaos are xenos he should be just fine, its deathwatch job to kill xenos.

>Imperium can just swoop in and kill them all now, easy.
Imperium now alone against Chaos.

So what? I don't see Eldrad beating any Marines? Face it even the best the Eldar have can't beat the normal officers of the Marines, Eldar are fucked and Marines are gonna kill em.

Good point, Chaos is just another type of Xenos when you think about it.

Did the souls all go to slaanesh or is their fate ambiguous? For all we know they could have went to ynnead anyways

youtube.com/watch?v=m6F5NdNgBV8

So it was just Death Watch fucking shit and some retarded eldar?

>The living one's got nowhere to go but Slaanesh now and the Craft Worlds are all Dark.

They can hang out in the webway or crash rent free at the Exodites'

>How long do you think they'll survive since they can't even make Wraiths anymore.

That's the beauty of it, the more of them die, the more wraiths they can make!

Death Masque.

>So what?
Well I mean Artemis beat Eldrad during the ritual when Eldrad have only bunch of clowns near, fight against Imotekh will be totally different.

That's cute, you think the Imperium needs help defeating Chaos. What can the Eldar do? They can't even beat one squad of Marines, they're literally the weakest faction in the game.

>Did the souls all go to slaanesh or is their fate ambiguous? For all we know they could have went to ynnead anyways

Nah, it ends with Ynnead falling apart. Nothing much known about the immediate aftermath though.

>you think the Imperium needs help defeating Chaos.
Well yeah since all Black Crusade against Imperium were successful I think Imperium really need a help against final one,

Webway ain't safe you know? Also Exodites just die, that's all they do, so suicide's an option I guess is what you mean.

Exactly. Eldrad and the Harlequins, literally thousand year old enemies of Chaos and the most powerful Eldar in existence, got curb-stomped by a random squad of Death Watch. This wasn't even one of the dangerous Marines like Calgar, Logan or Cato, just a random Captain.

Face it, Eldar are literally just shit, their strongest guy can't even take on a Captain.

Imotekh will be just as easy.

All that hype for nothing, 40k Entimes when?

>all Black Crusade against Imperium were successful
if that's the case why is the imperium still around

checkmate

>oh, uh, no w-we were planning on not winning so it counts as a success

ok, what happened?

But would the Craftworld Eldar really by any "help"? I mean if Eldrad and the Harlequins, who are the Eldar's best of the best, lost to one Deathwatch Squad...I don't think the Eldar could really help much.

>for nothing

But Eldar BTFO

Not for nothing, Eldar got whacked. Be happy.

>Face it, Eldar are literally just shit, their strongest guy can't even take on a Captain.
I don't care about Eldars. My point was that fight against Imotekh will be fight against all his army and fleet.

>whole buildup to Ynmead wasted on glorified start collecting set
bravo GW

I wanted the eldar to win, fuck all this marine wank

>if that's the case why is the imperium still around
Because fluff clearly said that all previous were just preparations, so if Imperium failed against them how it will survive in the endgame?

Nothing compared to Imperium Fleet or Armies. Besides you think Artemis can't just sneak in and Stasis Bomb his mechanical ass? Imotekh's just lucky the Imperium's tolerated him this long, dude lost to Helbrecht one of the lamest Chapter Masters alive, he'd be owned the moment he went up against a proper Chapter Master like Azrael or Dante.

Nah its going to be fight against him and his praetorians on his ship bridge, even Halbrecht can do that, let alone Artemis.

Honestly it wasn't really Marine wank so much as Eldrad being a huge retard.

>Nothing compared to Imperium Fleet or Armies.
Imotekh already defeat largest SM fleet and cut hand from their leader.
>Azrael
>proper Chapter Master

About sums up what happened actually.

GW is being GW, don't forget to buy Age of Emperor starter next year.

Not wasted user, it showed us that the Eldar can't even beat Space Marine Captains. Imagine what a Chapter Master could do.

they were preparations for the thirteenth crusade, which the imperium survived

we're moving onto the fourteenth crusade now

I sympathize, truly, but remember the game you're playing. It was never going to be anything but an Imperium victory.

CALLING IT NOW.

Tau will save Eldar, ushering that 'age of prosperity unseen in the history of the Eldar' that the one dude forsaw.

saying this as a Tau player, but not a happy one.

>>whole buildup to Ynmead

Now you realise that Matt Ward contributed significantly to the build up of Ynnead with his Iyanden Supplement.
You now realise you could have prevented this if only you weren't such a dick to Matt Ward and forced him to leave.

Of course, there is never Marine wank, never, silly anons thinking Marines are ever favoured, everything Marines do is always perfectly rational and believable, all wank fault of non-Marine factions, Marine's least wanked of all factions.

He actually returned to gw.

>largest SM fleet
~1600 Space Marines. :)

Only recently and in a different relationship.

Didn't Helbrecht come back and blow up Imotehk's Flagship? And didn't Logan run into Imotekh whilst chasing someone else and just beat up his entire army on the side for fun?

Hey, make fun of Azrael all you want, bet you he'd beat Eldrad, Ghazghkull or Imotekh with his eyes closed.

youtube.com/watch?v=32vA6Zyv2ig
So Eldrad tried to trick the prophecy about Ynnead but failed, does it mean that Rhana Dandra prophecy will be fulfilled soon (since eldars cannot return to new status quo)?

To be fair user that's all the Marines you'd normally need to wipe out the Tau Empire, an Ork Waaagh or all Eldar ever. So Imotekh's pretty badass by that measure. Not a Marine but hey, who is?

>Azrael
>proper Chapter Master
he's one of the big four

like it or not, Azrael, Dante, Logan and Calgar are the most important individuals in the 41st millennium

>bet you he'd beat Eldrad, Ghazghkull or Imotekh with his eyes closed.
>someone who using stheeel rhain
>beat anyone

>Of course, there is never Marine wank

Never said that, but in this particular case it wasn't very wanky. It's not like Artemis soloed a hundred wraith knights or whatever, he just foiled a ritual with pretty minimal security.

Ha HA BADLY WRITTEN ANTAGONISTS

And Artemis. Of those four only Calgar's beat a faction leader Swarmlord, Artemis took down Eldrad himself with contemptuous ease.

>Tau run circles around the Imperium in the Damocles Gulf, including killing a Chapter Master, with any Imperial victory being pyrrhic at best

>WHAT A BUNCH OF TAU BULLSHIT

>Biggest dick in the Eldar race secretly goes against his entire species, throws a hail-mary, and loses

>WHAT A BUNCH OF FUCKING MARINE WANK

We just can't win.

Next time on 40k:
>entire Tyranid invasion stoped by a heroic sacrifice of one stormraven crew
>Abbadon killed by random tactical marine
>Waagh Ghazkull obliterated, Ghazkull killed by a scout who forgot about triger discipline

Artemis isn't even a watch commander, dude.

Also Calgar killed an'ggrath as well. That's why he's called the god of war while Donte/Azrael/Grimnar are just chapter masters.

The Imperium Victory was Pyrrhic? But how? They just disbanded the task force and no-one really seemed to care at the end of Mont'ka except the Tau? I thought the Imperium was just like 'meh' and shrugged cause the Tau didn't matter.

Also I thought everyone's saying this wasn't Marine Wank?

I don't believe you

I think they're looking for this thing called "moderation"

Wait...how dangerous are the Watch Commanders then? If a Captain can beat Eldrad then...what have the Watch Commanders been doing? Why haven't they killed Eldrad, Vect, Ghazghkull and Farsight yoinks ago?

>entire Tyranid invasion stoped by a heroic sacrifice of one stormraven crew
>Abbadon killed by random tactical marine
>Waagh Ghazkull obliterated, Ghazkull killed by a scout who forgot about triger discipline
And don't forget
>Marneus Calgar beaten in duel by commander Farsight and is forced to accept the tau as his spiritual liege

Why not?

But Cato Sicarius, as a Tactical Marine, beat Farsight in a duel. Why would Calgar lose?

>Imhotep got really sad and fell asleep
>Khorne fell down the stairs and died

>what have the Watch Commanders been doing?
Making sure their successors are adequately prepared in the event that he has to heroically sacrifice himself.

>Sautekh Dynasty destroyed by bored Devastator
>Blood Angel Assault Marine kills all Tau with single charge
>Draigo decapitates Khorne.

What?

Farsight got new suit and sword.

>mfw people actually thought that eldrad would win and kick off the end times
>mfw that one faggot who called everyone who said the eldar would lose a disinfoer is BTFO
>mfw sadpanda was right again, and 40k will undergo some major changes but nothing close to the level of WHFB's endtimes and the subsequent AoS
>mfw AoE isn't happening.
That said, there are rumors that some of the primarchs (both loyalist and traitor) are coming back soon. seeing as everything points to rumors being right and that 40k will undergo major lore changes but not the extent of the entire game and setting being squatted, as long as they handle it semi-competently I for one am ok with this.

I WOULD HATE TO BE ELDAR. MY AFTERLIFE IS CLAIMED BY SLANEESH, AND I WILL BECOME A SEX DOLL FOR ETERNITY AND PROBABLY BE RAPED BY 10,000 SPIKY DILDOS!

>Trazyn tries to collect Artemis, realizes he will never be as perfect, kills self
>Vect outsmarted by Lysander, crushed by rocks
>Shadowsun kills herself and has her body mailed to Ko'sarro Khan.

Don't be a retard. EoT was retconned and the timeline was rolled back. It's as retarded as saying that WHFB survived Archaon's march because of SoC.

The 13th Black Crusade as presented in the new lore is said to be the final one.

Haha! Craftworld Eldar confirmed for squatted. Can Orks and Tau be next? Get rid of these fucking Xenos.

>Nurgle drowned in bathroom
>Tzeentch trapped in his own labyrinth and starved to death
>Slaanesh just disappears.

Like it or not, it's the fourteenth one.

check and mate, fag

>>mfw people actually thought that eldrad would win and kick off the end times
>Chaod Gods power now boosted by all infinity circuits

>but nothing close to the level of WHFB's endtimes and the subsequent AoS
>mfw AoE isn't happening.
But it does.

>Khorne fell down the stairs and died

>Calgar gets beaten by Farsight
>suddenly CATO SICARIUS, MASTER SWORDSMAN AND HERO OF THE IMPERIUM breaks in and duels Farsight
>Cato and Farsight duel
>Cato has Farsight on the ropes when Calgar runs between them with a bomb
>Due to an overwhelming need to redeem himself he blows himself up, trying to kill Farsight
>Both Farsight and Cato survive, Cato becomes chapter master of the ultramarines
I could write for black library.

>>mfw that one faggot who called everyone who said the eldar would lose a disinfoer is BTFO

The archives are online. Search disinfoer and look for any post where I claimed Eldar were going to win.

Again with the disinformation.....I am still waiting for the Prrofs by the way. Where is the totally official statement press release from GW where they said that they won't AoS 40K. You said they did it. Where is the proof?

By the way, the setting is still in Rhana Dandra which is the final battle between Chaos and reality. The Eldar just failed to intact their win condition.

>but nothing close to the level of WHFB's endtimes and the subsequent AoS
>>mfw AoE isn't happening.
Enjoy slow death of 40k.

No, it's not. You just acting like a total retard. The fluff is clear as day.