Rate my Bitcoin correction portfolio

Astro because they will rise out the correction since they have minimal bitcoin holdings/exposure. RLC for the dapp store release on the 20th. Expecting a good run-up

interesting picks. not too diversified and still have potential for good gains in the event of a large correction.

>rlc

We’re going to make it bro

No doubt

I think DAG p2p tech is gonna be big in 2019, I’m keeping my eye on RaiBlocks and ByteBall.

Currently pretty deep in NXT, there’s an airdrop this month so it’s bound to hold up bullishly until then. ..Unless the bubble *really* pops.

Why the fuck would you gamble with 20K like that? Are you nuts?

you gon get raped

>Being this new

it's only a gamble if you don't know what you are doing.

Comfy.

you're too liable to a bitcoin correction my man. Diversify more into coins that trend against bitcoin rises and falls.

Thanks for the response but ?? All of my holdings trend against Bitcoin, to varying degrees.

only two shitcoins i have left at this point all in bitcoin

Look at how ARK and OMG trended during the China FUD bubble. Magnify that a couple times with the next real correction and you will lose far more than investing in something like RCL or ASTRO with minimal Bitcoin exposure

what about monero???

you cant predict how something is going to react based on what previously happened. wtf are you even talking about?? you must own strictly rlc and astro and are currently in a delusioned naive state thinking you will be safe

Kek, that's the standard newfag reply to investing in crypto when you have no idea what you are talking about.

You actually can predict how prices will trend based on what has happened. The last two corrections impacted almost exactly the same coins in the same way. Some coins are more connected with Bitcoin's price than others based on variety of reasons including function and code base/tech .

I am preparing for a major correction and you can do the opposite if you want to, but based on my experience and trading plan this is how i will orient my portfolio and advice. Investing is not all random and unpredictable as you may think it is.

You can only assume that it will repeat based on what happened previously, but that is no guarantee, hell it could burn even burn you.

yeah no shit. there is risk to everything. I am just willing to take this particular risk.

ill put up a bitcoin on my escrow site if you take bets what happens if it corrects. you down?

just leave your address. I'll give you a 100 usd in Bitcoin if it doesn't correct by greater than 35% by the end of the month

or more if you're willing

Okay then, but IMO you are just rationalizing something which has no connection. Best thing to hold when BTC goes down is either BTC itself, USDT (if you don't agree with the FUD), or fiat. Everything else will burn, its not worth it banking on some shit coin to retain value.

You can expect having $8k by 2018 if you change nothing.

I'm getting ready to buy, thoughts on this spread?
>btc
>bch
>ltc
>xmr
>zec
>zrx
>fun
>42
>qua
>eos

You have no idea what you are talking about. Astros giving me dividends coming out with an app plus a token burn. The sheer amount of news will propel me to 40k ez

Let's see how wrong I am by Jan 1

>RLC marines overcoming a temptation to sell, 0.340.17.M3 colorized

As long as you don't gamble too much of your portfolio on those last 5 shitcoins and put a large stake into XMR looks fine user.

>investing
>crypto

Pick 1