Shinobi Quest #30

Shinobi Quest #30

This quest takes place within the lands of the Five Great Shinobi Nations (aka Narutoverse) starting roughly around the beginning of the original series. The world of this quest remains similar to the original, with slight but notable differences in certain areas, based upon the passage of time from a single slightly altered event.

(It’s a goddamn Naruto Quest, you bastards. Have fun, participate, and write in when you feel inclined. Most of the outcomes of this quest will be determined by you, the players. Critiques and questions are always welcome, as my knowledge of the weeby shit is not all encompassing.)

pastebin.com/WiPdCqLH

Previous Threads: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Shinobi Quest

Last thread, Tsuki Norihime observed the infiltration of Konoha by the shinobi of Otogakure, or “The Village Hidden in Sound”, and their new allies from Sunagakure.

By speaking to Genma, she learned the political motivators behind the move, and decided that Danzo needed to know. Though she had a compelling argument for re-establishing ROOT, she decided not to press the issue until she could prove her power.

After a short respite, she chose to visit the camp of the visiting Amegakure shinobi, and was able to gain an audience with Hanzo the Salamander, legendary leader of that village, though she wasn’t able to glean much from the conversation. Heading home, she was suffused with a feeling of unease- something was very wrong in her village.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A9CEoaxg-Y0
youtube.com/watch?v=1GsQSJzmd1A
youtube.com/watch?v=ergosuSlBR0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sweet

We ROOT quest soon
The rest of Team Princess will understand
Sensei... might?

Wooh, my first time ever catching this live. I just finished binging the archive last night.

ROOT is just a tool. What we end up doing with it is up to us.

Eh, not sure Nori will be up for it. Maybe she can be convinced that ROOT is needed for more delicate and business matter.
And the other two or so anons stop trying to overthrow her father.

wel yeah
We won't be the old Remove-Uchiha ROOT
Neo-ROOT will be a gentler, protective organization of one little girl and her old-ass retainer.

As the user that just binged the archive I like all the ROOT stuff, it's an interesting angle for a Naruto quest. I can also see it's use and importance, it just can't be a personal tool like it was for Danzo. Have to have some checks and balances in place.

We can totally get Hinata on board if we manipulate her a little and phrase it right

Yeah. I'd rather Neo-ROOT (BRANCH?) be less of a paramilitary, Operation Gladio-esque thing and more friendly and genuine in protecting Konoha.

"What is more important that protecting the village, protecting your family? Sure, we do that as ninja already but this is different... it is more... we are the roots that hold up the tree that is the village and Kohona itself. Don't you want to keep everyone safe Hinata?"

Take a look at a problem from all angles and see how best to solve it.

Basically the Hokage's job, but with more freedom. And less narrow minded idealism in Minato's case.

Sensei pantsu when?

Those aren't mutually exclusive user we can be completely genuine in protecting the leaf while still being the way Root used to be

Never you lewd fuck.

So Sasuke's plan after Kaguya?

I'd rather not be old-ROOT.

Man I really miss Boruto but also super hyped for this feelscounfusingman?

tfw Neo-ROOT develops into a fanatically loyal cult of personality for their rabbit-themed princess

Less paramilitary and maybe more MI:6 Double 0 agents.

Why not because they weren't the good guys, this is child soldier ninja land expect to be doing shady shit left and right

ROOT is by definition a black-ops military organization. I don't understand what you mean by "friendly".

The night had passed without incident- at least, as far as your residence was concerned.

You hadn’t slept, and not for lack of trying, either. In the end you decided that it was better to stay awake; after all, somebody needed to remain vigilant.

Whilst you were awake, you passed the time gazing at the moon and stars- you had always enjoyed stargazing, and found the practice relaxing. The full moon was due any day now- a rather fortuitous omen.

As the sun rose, relief rose within you in equal measure. Konoha was safe for another day, and you had another day to prepare.

You briefly consider sleeping now, but quickly discard that notion. You have a few more plans to go over, and you needed to talk to father.
Sleep could wait.

You’ve been brainstorming some ideas for the third round- and by concealing your stellar abilities, you already had one powerful ace in the hole.

However, this was just one plan, and it was very conditional. Maybe another layer of secrecy was warranted?

You….

1. Decide to focus on making your enemies underestimate you- by appearing meek and frightened.

2. Decide to focus on making your enemies underestimate you- by playing up the act of the indulgent wastrel.

3. Opt against secrecy- maybe intimidation and threats would serve you better?

4. Decide information gathering and spying would serve you better.

5. Decide against all of it. Your stellar abilities would be enough.

We wear smiley masks

>2. Decide to focus on making your enemies underestimate you- by playing up the act of the indulgent wastrel.

Bruce Wayne it up

>2. Decide to focus on making your enemies underestimate you- by playing up the act of the indulgent wastrel.
Sounds like fun.

>4. Decide information gathering and spying would serve you better.
Knowledge is power.

Maybe a bit of
too

I'm down with this. On another note, I wander if there's a way to use stellar to consume light rather than creating it.. It may help us with being stealthy. Most shinobi strike me as less sneaky ninjas and more WMD's.

Turn rich bitch Tsuki up to 11, liters to carry us to the exam, servants to fan us when we get sweaty

This is gonna be a great time

With a dash of 2.

2. Decide to focus on making your enemies underestimate you- by playing up the act of the indulgent wastrel.
Time to Kabuto it up, we can even make our own NINJA INFOR CARDS!

Have them think we're a spoiled brat, who bought their way into being a ninja.
Team exercise?

But remember guys this will only work for people outside our class. Most people know Tsuki as more levelheaded and humble at this point among our class.

>2
Time for maximum over-ohohohoho~

Are these just for the Exams? Or is this an all time.

FOREVER!

2 with a dash of 4 thrown in

But really just 2, Tsuki knows how to spend money.

Writing.

Just for the Exams. It would be tiring to do it forever. A girl has to relax.

Exams I think.

>get through to the finals
>anyone who's not from Konoha wonders how the hell we made it this far
>"Didn't you peasants know? The Norihime Clan is so wealthy I even paid off NATURE!"
>"Ohohoho!"

>Ok plan of action
Shopping trips for the girls, hot spring trips, invite Temari or Kin to appear ditzy rich girl

>We beat people in the exams
>We keep loudly acting like we paid them to take a dive
>They just get more mad about it

hilarious

Well we cant use one, we are going against leaf ninja as well.
Speaking of which all non leaf ninja that see the Stellar release must die. So no using it unless we really want something dead.

And they will belive it and report us to all overseers who just laugh at them and walk away

>"I know my family paid you, but I didn't think we paid you enough to embarrass yourself like that!"
>"Ohohoho!"
>"That's not even true! She didn't pay me anything!"
>"OHOHOHO!"
>"I swear, it's a lie! It's all lies!"

>OHOHOHO Intensifies.

>Speaking of which all non leaf ninja that see the Stellar release must die.

Stop user. You can't keep it a secret forever. Everybody watches the finals.

user, that's a ridiculous plan. Rumors and reports will spread. There are spies everywhere.

It can work, since we can play it off as the Chuunin Exams making us feel stressed and anxious.

Stellar release is better as the public face. It's flashy, bright, and extremely powerful. No one would expect us to ever NOT use it once we show it off in the finals. It's extremely important that no one connects Stellar and anything shady, because we're the only one who can use it.

It's like a fingerprint, what's better, always wearing gloves that you only remove to commit crimes, or putting gloves on when you don't want to leave fingerprints?

We can do it old school not-ninja way. Pay the homeless or a group of kids playing around to snoop around the camps for us. Something tells me that most shinobi wouldn't expect someone who isn't one of them.

>Ours is the laugh that will pierce the heavens

All i'm saying is that we cant let Stellar release be know to the public until at least the tournament phase so we need to either keep it under wraps or kill anyone who sees it.

You may have a point but im still unconvinced.

user Tsuki literally said in the opening posts that Stellar was an Ace in the hole for the 3RD round. That's the tournament bit.

But user we will need to use it or we'll get our shit fucked by sasuke,gara,and sai

I also, would like to keep it secret until the tournaments, if we can. Or atleast if we must use it, to make sure we kill whoever we need to use it on.

>Implying getting fucked by Sausage is a bad thing
But Neji would be better. And showing Yondaime-sama how a real Lady loves would be best.

If there a threat to Konoha they fine kill them, theres no better time to "accidentally" kill someone then the Chunni exams

How noticeable is Afterglow? Do we just glow blue?

Go away you shitty Jiraiya expy.

>Fucking your crush's younger brother
gutter trash, user
>A hyperemotional serial murderer
>A literal autist

ok great we are all on the same page

We leave a blue streak like Sonic the Hedgehog. We also probably turn bright red and get all giddy.

That's kind of adorable.

We can just blame those on us being eccentric with our money.

>Ohohoho~ I wanted to glow blue when getting serious so I had my outfit modified. Now I match my hair.

It’s worked well for you in the past, and will likely work well here, too.

You pull out several pieces of paper and begin writing things down-

First, music. Father can get in touch with a live orchestra from the Capital- surely an entrance such as yours deserves to be truly….. Glorious.

Mannerisms shouldn’t be hard to maintain- but you write down a note to yourself to practice your laughing at least thrice throughout the day.

A costume would be nice, as well. Hmmm. You’ll come back to that.

An Idea strikes you- it would be wise to gather up information in a book of some kind, as well. But how to gather it, especially in such a short period of time….?

You summon for Maru- and within a few heartbeats, she arrives.

“You called, Tsuki-dono?” she says, bowing respectfully.

“Maru, send the boys out to gather information. I want to know to name of every peasant with even the remotest dreams of becoming a chunin, alright? Any other information about them of their abilities would be appreciated.” You dictate, not stopping your fluid writing to look at her.

"It will be done, Tsuki-dono."

“Oh, and whip up a feast.” You offhandedly.

“A feast….?” She says inquisitively.

“I have the strangest feeling I might be a bit peckish tomorrow, Maru.” you say, turning and winking at your head maid.

“As you wish, Tsuki-dono.”

Now, the costume….

1. Something resplendent and golden, to bring focus on your sublime beauty!

2. Something silver, with lots of quality fur, to emphasize your class!

3. Something dark and lacy- to draw all eyes to you!

4. Something bizarre- to play up your eccentricity!

We have to say the name of the technique user, if we don't it apparently becomes harder to do

>1. Something resplendent and golden, to bring focus on your sublime beauty!

>2. Something silver, with lots of quality fur, to emphasize your class!

2. Something silver, with lots of quality fur, to emphasize your class!
Show the Gutter trash who there new god is

>4. Something bizarre- to play up your eccentricity!

Loud, weird and obnoxious rich girl.

Fur coat time, finally

Tiger fur is best fur.

Full on over the top
We're not trying to go for an impression here aside from wacky and harmless I think.

Isn't that a little too obvious, its a fine line were walking. If we go to fabulous people will now were playing a character, and not enough won't make them think less of us

Go for close fitting black dress with a big fluffy silver showl

>4. Something bizarre- to play up your eccentricity!
A cloth-of-gold kimono covered in rabbits worshiping the moon

Furs to show off CASSSSHHHH MONEY

They say if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

I say, why not both?

Silver and gold

Silver and gold~

youtube.com/watch?v=A9CEoaxg-Y0
This might be usable for an entrance song for Tsuki?

Our entrance/theme music has already been chosen.

This ones much better youtube.com/watch?v=1GsQSJzmd1A

That's the AFTERGLOW! activation music.

Silver and Fur.

Writing.

>Shes moving three times faster then all the other ninjas

That'd be more like this

youtube.com/watch?v=ergosuSlBR0

Okay you fur coat fag out there, I'm voting this to throw you a bone.

Am I the only one who hopes we get gaara round 1? Imagine that Gaara out at round fucking 1!