Veeky Forums Tattoos

>A mystical genie appears before you and offers to grant you any wish that you desire without any monkey paw effects.

>The catch is that you must get an obviouslt Veeky Forums related tattoo somewhere on you body this cannot be the bottoms of your feet and you cannot hide it with hair.

>What do you choose and where?

thats pretty well done, and anybody who doesnt know about warhammer will just assume its 80s metal pop art style.

pretty baller

I already have a barbarian on my arm, so that counts right?

WIZARD FIGHTING A CYBORG

I wish for monkey paw effects.

Straight up wish granting with no caveats if a hella boring plot device.

I'd rather the genie just fuck my shit up.

I've already got two Veeky Forums related tats, so what's one more? Imperial eagle right across my chest and/or Sigma hammer with twin tailed comet on my belly. I've already been thinking about doing this, so if I get wishes out of it why not?

Adeptus Mechanicus icon on my right upper arm (I work in IT, so I already feel like an adept of the Cult of Mars).

There was a guy a coupes grades older then me in high school. Really cool guy, super popular, Captain of the rugby team, etc etc. Notice he has the symbol of khorne tattooed on his arm. Asked him about it one day. "Oh it's....uh...a symbol of the God of war" and dropped the subject.

Yeah but what about your ink bro?

The standard dice array atop a wavy scroll going down my arm. Something kind of like this, but hopefully better quality.

I WISH TO BE CYBORG COMMANDO WITH AN EVIL WIZARD NEMESIS I DO BATTLE WITH EVERY THURSDAY IN THE NAME OF FREEDOM AND EXPLOSIONS AND MURDER AND FIRE AND FREEDOM

For the tattoo, I would like an inquisitorial seal on the bicep of my organic arm.

he was trying not to sound like a dork and explain how 40k works ya git.

That's the #1 reason don't have a 40k tattoo. how do you explain anything that isnt already just a cool thing on its own?

I have thought about it, and I think a depiction of The Emperor on the golden throne, in the line of classic fantasy imagery would work well.

Cyborg please, your a low hive Lexmechanic thinkin himself a upbitty Magos Explorator getting all the data stacks in his sub-sector.

Mark of Nurgle on my right Shoulderblade, and an Imperial Aquila on my lower back.

I have always kind of wanted pic related as a tattoo, especially as its slightly lore appropriate too.

"I got a wish for this" printed in very tiny letters in between my toes.

An evil sorcerer decayed completely beyond humanity doing something menacing

Two Jenners kicking a prone Atlas

I'm slightly new to 40k, is the Golden Throne ever actually described or depicted in the lore? I've seen all sorts of variations on its design ranging from an actual golden throne to an incubation chmaber and everything in between. What does it really look like?

I'd probably get the Tribumal symbols on my upper arm, there's an Elder Scrolls rpg that counts.

The symbol of torment from PS:T counts?

> Getting a bunch of other dice tattooed in or to hide your forbidden love of 30 sided die.

I imagine that would look pretty awesome if it were a full back piece.

i was thinking about getting a similar one for a long time too