>softhands
>nocoiners
>pajets
>jew
>newcomer
>oldfag
And I would probably find more...
To all of you "traders".
BUY DIPS! THIS BEST CHANCE TO GET YOUR MONEY x10-x100. Buy alt dips. Normies will grab those coins now when they own BTC.
You don't like money? Cash out and watch charts.

Implying normies can use exchanges

they needed to register on Bitstamp or Coinbase. Other exchanges will be they're 2nd registration, so confidence is not a problem.

Nah too complex for them

so you believe alts will stay red? :)

Yes
They will recover as soon as btc stops this bullshit, not before

I think bullshit stopped now for few days.

Lol 2k/day is not bs? ok

Went into Ark yesterday thinking this then woke up burnt.

It's called BULL run. So yea... bullshit :)

I need more buttcoins for my butt

I'm holding to LTC, KMD, ETH and I'll buy some cheap WAVE and some 9sat RDD ;)

Why do you guys even respond to these fraud threads where people try to make money off my rep instead of helping others out on the board?

OP will be dealt with shortly. You fucked up ,Pal. You fucked up real bad. Really. Really bad. You have no clue how bad.

kys

please explain how do I get money from this post! Please enlighten me! I really want to earn money with /biz posts! Please messiah teach me your ways!

Operation make alts great again will start soon.
Shill the alts my bros.

bless us with your wisdom old one
plz

Don't bother to wipe your drive. And don't run.

where was i born?

wtf is this? and what are you talking about?

amm wow. great. now please. we talk about coins here. you post some pajet posts... don't even know what do you want to prove...

oh no

I am the real Oldfagbiztard, and within 3 minutes, I knew who you were, who your parents are, what phone you are posting from, and your EXACT FUCKING LOCATION PLUS OR MINUS ONE CENTIMETER. Now, Are you going to turn off your phone and go to sleep like a good little child, or should I call Mom and Dad, and tell them you are fucking with a Merc on line?

wow. delusions will kill you bro. go meditate and think about your assumptions. you are lucky I am just a stoner laughing at you atm. someday someone won't be so calm.

I had a bad day. I needed a new face. Got one. In more than some discomfort. I think you need a new face as well. something to, uh, hide your identity. Merry Christmas. It's free.

did you get prettier or uglier?

want to solve your problems on voice chat with me? I really want to help you. This is not normal behaviour.

keep investing in shitcoins op in hopes of flipping to fucking normie hodlers, real good strategy lol

Hey oldfag. Trying to come up. Can I have some crypto you rape from his hard drive?

They are crying like little pussies while there are gold opportunities like MUSICOIN or NEO