ITS FUCKING OVER

Its official, normies have officially taken over crypto. Not only is coinbase the #1 app right now, my fucking dumb ass friends are now all starting to talk about bitcoin like they are legit geniuses. Its disgusting what is happening. However, we have no control over it and are basically fucked if we let them control the market.

If anyone has their own solutions on how to cuck all of newfags and beat them all please comment below.

I will give my two cents if asked.

I FUCKING HATE NORMIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/selfish-mining-a-25-attack-against-the-bitcoin-network-1383578440/
money.cnn.com/2017/12/07/technology/bitcoin-explainer/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>being this triggered over more money coming into crypto

>muh secret club

Or you could let them flood the market with money and then cuck them.

How retarded do you have to be to try and take their shekels before they put it all in?

price will never dip below 10k ever.

if all normies are investing small amounts this is it.

>mainstream adoption is starting to happen
>somehow, you're still not rich

looks like you aren't going to make it bro. my condolences.

He’s worried they’ll outsmart him and he’ll be the one holding the bags.

Normies don't give a shit about the tech user. They want to buy their Iphones, their fancy cars.

It means we've gone from a market were many people invested in new tech to a market almost entirely out of sellers. You can't keep raising in a market of sellers, it's what happens everytime in a bubble when greed takes over.

Don't hate on the normies. Just take their money.

Look at that IOTA shitcoin. $11b market cap and it will never work. Normies don't understand this.

>Normies don't give a shit about the tech user.

Neither do most coin holders if you're being honest.

>Normies don't give a shit about the tech user
who does?

Yeah, it’s pretty fucked right now. They’ll lose interest in about a month or so.

i care about tek that means gov cannot into my shekels

hows that a bad thing? Even more dumbfucks coming in to buy your bags. I cant wait for various "crypto-trading" guides to pop up on normiebook and associated sites, shits gonna be glorious

tfw the normies can afford to buy up all your bitcoins, and you're too poor to buy any because you're either

1) a broke ass neet with no job
2) a third world pajeet

Who would have thought the normies would be the ones benefitting from the 'greatest wealth transfer in history' and not you? Sucks, bro.

This. I just care about making some NEETbux so I don’t have to work and play vidya for the rest of my life. I don’t want a Lambo or a mansion. I just want a good size house in the suburbs, some good TVs, and some vidya. Maybe a qt to keep me warm at night.

The problem right here, you see anyone here discussing blockchain or even lightning network here?

i remember there was a huge influx of normies back in march or april when eth was exploding. this will probably go the same way. after a few months they will either lose all their money once the market crashes and go away, or they lose interest after the hype dies down

It's not the same, not even close. Normies don't buy Ethereum, if they did it would be a good sign because it would give a slight hint that they know what they are doing.

At this rate, (((they))) will force the US government to underwrite it

if bitcoin refuses to crash we could always... assist it...
bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/selfish-mining-a-25-attack-against-the-bitcoin-network-1383578440/

you after real mass adoption or what lol? not gonna fucking happen. Just trade your bags and enjoy the ride. As I said, even more dumbfucks coming in should be rather beneficial to you... Similar to how it was easy as fuck to make money in poker when it exploded after money won the wsop. Same thing. If you are looking for fucking philosophical blockchain discussions go talk to andreas on twitter

Burn the heretics out. If the king crashes the hipsters will sellout. Its a trend like all others, hodl the the line.

>slight hint that they know what they are doing.
investing in coin that got rekt by cat game

Cash out your Bitcoin. The reason normies are always the last ones in is because they're the bag holders. Anyone who wants Bitcoin has it by now. They're always the bagholders because at this point there's no one left to sell to and the mania of it all depends on the price ever-increasing. Big Money doesn't make billions by buying high and selling low.
This has happened repeatedly throughout history.

>thinks he's going to get rich out of NEET bux

You're not special faggot. Accept the new EASY money coming into crypto, even my grandma knows what bitcoin is. This isnt a secret club.

If you dont know how to take advantage of it, you're doing it wrong. KYS

there are 3 type of people
1) the people who just want btc to reach 100k so they can sell and buy a house or other crap
2) the people who think btc will be an accepted currency in the future
3) the people who hold cause " MUH STORAGE VALUE "

the first group doesn t give shit about anything else , they are good goys

kek

what about the type of people who want BTC to just hold steady so they can kill it on alts?

Ethereum still has 2x the transactions bitcoin currently does and bitcoin is also at an absolute peak with 222k unconfirmed transactions.

At least ethereum has a 2018 scaling roadmap with casper, plasma and sharding that will make it better than any other crypto in existence.

Don't you know anything about the next generation, if snowflakes get into this shit then they will call it unfair if they lose their cash and they will start crying cause they are the kind of stupid fucks who spend all their money on btc cause people said they can make money for free and wouldn't have to get a job anymore. They will scream regulation or will forbid it all together in order to protect themselves or they will say it is all Trump's fault.

>rekt by cat game
No, just normal market correction

So trade your hyperinflated BTC for coins that can't be regulated while they're still relatively cheap.

>mfw people brag about ETH and LTC being faster than BTC and they don't realize that they did it by ON CHAIN SCALING

HAHAHAHAHAH BCH is gonna wreck all of you

i can see this happening lmao, numales screaming on twatter " BITCOIN IS A SCAM , I LOST ALL MY MONEYY"

BCH has a general manipulated scam image

>he fell for the bcash meme
I'm sorry user

If you woke up tomorrow and BTC was work 1k and BCH was worth 15k, would you still be so confident that you are right? If not then you're opinion is based purely on market price and clearly market doesn't give a shit about tech fundamentals right now. It will eventually.

>muh tech fundamentals
All bcash did is increase the blocksize, ethereum could hard fork tomorrow, do the same thing and suddenly be able to handle 5x the transactions bcash can handle, it's literally as easy as changing a number in the source code

When you learn about actual tech like blockchain sharding, plasma and casper you can say something about tech fundamentals.

unfortunately BCH still has 15minute blocks. ETH has 15second blocks. Enjoy your 15-60min wait for your transaction to clear.

You're retarded too

>he actually thinks normies control the market or will ever control it

99% of normies dont own a single full bitcoin. Some of us own up to hundreds (if not thousands)

Normies are nothing but more money. You pump it the follow, you dump it they follow. Let him think hes a genius, he should. This way he puts more money into it

It's on coinbase... they buy it. Had three different people I know make coinbase accounts this week, and none of them knew the difference between BTC, ETH, and LTC. Not fucking one. And do you know what advanced trading strategies they were using? "I'll just buy a few hundred dollars worth of each and see what happens." That's it. They bought and now they don't know what the fuck to do besides sit back and get lambos. They have no idea that ETH is a platform for erc20 tokens, they have no idea wtf atomic swaps are, they've never heard of lightning networks, they don't even know who satoshi is.... They literally know NOTHING. They heard on Facebook that bitcoin will make them ridiculously rich and they will become millionaires overnight no matter how little they invest.

The next big correction will be a fucking slaughterhouse. Panic selling the likes of which have never been witnessed before. People will be jumping out of buildings left and right.

And when that happens I'll start buying

Yeah ETH has been at the mercy of the relentless bitcoin run, like everyone else. Don't look now, but it looks like eth may finally be at the turning point.

yeah, I bet when that correction comes, we will see bitcoin back at 1k.

The crash is going to be immense. I, for one, will have fiat ready at the end of it!

Also: don't look now, but bitcoin is dropping quick again.

Im in it for all 3 desu

>And when that happens I'll start buying

Problem is you will be buying into the bull trap.

I also know a few normies that are investing in BTC with no strategy. My opinion is BTC could still double or triple but it's incredibly risky now.

Solution: give me the bitcoin, which I will spend on drugs and likely OD. 16KeG64kg8eYKJigrDfGsHntDdxNqGyevB

CNN pushing bitcoin above 100k

money.cnn.com/2017/12/07/technology/bitcoin-explainer/index.html