for the last ico in crypto history to do 50x

dyor is all im saying.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
theloop.co.kr/partners
cdn.icodrops.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Comparsion-of-Blockchain.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nigga where can I buy this chit?

The ICO is over. It's already listed for over 9x the ICO price you stupid motherfucker.

>looking at irrelevant low volume hitbtc futures like a true fucktard

im telling u niggers to buy this shit as soon as it hits exchanges u single digit iq retard

when is it going to hit exchanges? any estimate?

they will release the date on 12 dec. this month safe

Which exchanges is it on?

pls link

mother fucker nigga, it will start below 2x, dont hype this shit, they not even in exchange

not yet, just nigga shilling it. 50x right close to eth mcap. shiller does not even know basic math

go follow their official telegram to be first. this shit is still lowkey despite selling out in pre pre sale within 6 hrs 150k eth lol

no presale bonus
individual cap
bazillion $ partners
70 man team
gov backing
biggest korean bank funding
better tech than eth/eos/neo combined

Well I can't buy the ICO, WTF would I look at? You expect this shit to be worth $9 when it's listed? I'll admit at a quick glance, it looks like a good project but that means little

pajeet fuck off

bancor 2 electric boogaloo

wat? nigger u dumb af

150k eth ico

eth price rn = 450 somethin

thats like 70m cap

70m x 50x

3.5b which is EASY when shit like ada did it too

haha 9$, means close to 40 bill mcap. this OP pajeet retard pure shills

>missed the ico
>mad af
>single digit iq
>sucks at math

dumb nigger

nigga, its run on bancor formula, u know where it is bancor now. also its just fucking blockchain interoperability , ark is doing same, wanchain doing same. ADA is way superior nigga. read first before shill.

where the fuck did u get 9$ son?

70m cap is ico at current eth price

ignore retarded future prices

pajeet, learn english before shill

this was your post

>mother fucker nigga, it will start below 2x, dont hype this shit, they not even in exchange

u dumb nigger basically admitted u dont want me to shill this cuz u wanna buy more or missed ico lol

bancor protocol fud is already debunked, we aint pegged to shit and just lmao at comparing us to ark. we have bazillion more features and already REAL WORLD adoption

wanchain is dope tho

Im 10xing on it rn

You too late

wanchain, aion, and this are all connected. unironically ark is fucked.

>just fucking blockchain interoperability

tells me to learn english. fuck off already not my fault u missed ico nigger

lol, we saw so many 10x like link, req, asw, eng, bancor, redpulse.,rdn..etc , this icon shit will start with 2x max, who ever buy in iou in hitbtc ill end up pink wajjoks by listening these pajeet shilling

lol, I am in ico but dont want to burn noobs. fuck off pajeet.

ii find it hilarious that nobody here does 5 minutes of research on fucking anything. icon, aion, wanchain are gonna blow up.

im not telling anyone to buy the futures holy fuck you literally legit retarded. look at my 2nd post.

Id bet all my life savings that YOU are the pajeet.

all im doing is awaring biz bros

nah u just want to buy more when its out for cheap because youre a greedy fucking kunt. i know this project will 50x regarled im just awaring biz bros because im a nice person and now gtfo my thread and learn english pajeet

haha u r life saving pajeet, how much 5 doller. kek

u pajeet, biz already know about it, folks waiting on it. u r unrealistic shilling by comparing ADA will turn off lot off folks

just go thru this thread and read from the start to see how autistic u look lol.

u tried to fud but all u did is support what i was saying because u too dumb lmao.

Stop. Stop right now. These are new fags you’re talking to, old biz bros bought in ico and still want to accumulate first round when it drops. Seriously stfu asshole. Look at how these people talk they don’t know hitbtc is futures they use pajeet wrong they can’t find where to buy coins. And you’re trying to help them, either stfu or go back to plebbit.

>biz already know about it

thats why u have like 3 guys in here ask where to buy it right? stop already u dumb fuktard holy fuk

im ignoring u from now on

lol, u retard , all I am saying is when it hit dex it will start with 2x, unlike u r mentioned 50x.

is this real life?

im talking to newfags and not bizbrahs?

ahfuckbye

u kek, may be some of u r pajeets frnds dont know. lot of sr ppl here know.

did i say it will 50x from the start? no of course i didnt u dumb motherfucker lol

Can you redpill me on this? And when can i buy this?

stop acting like its some secret club you faggot. go back to your telegram discord pump group.

not yet. they not even refunded eth who send during ico. fucking looters these icon folks. they saying they release in their own dex , i think it may come in some time in Jan.

Ya this was down lot hyped during ico, and everyone has stayed silent since. This is literally verge 2.0 with a lot of real money, 0 leaks to plebbit. Do not fuck this up for us. This is the last hurrah do u fucking understand. These idiots buy btc of shit coin and pink wojacks everywhere thinking just cause there finally on a board where people make money they’ll make money. No we don’t talk about these kinds of projects until after real old time biz bros can buy. Seriously after this comment I don’t wanna see shit about this till the 15th at least assuming they launch on exchanges before that. Just 2 days after exchange launch then we bring it to plebbit and biz. Same with wan. We make our final 50x ride up bitcoin cash out in mid January and let the normies crash the market with their idiocy. Then when all the pink wojacks come down and the stock market corrects the real biz bros will have won. But not if you act like an idiot.

lol, I am sure wanchain and icx know by 99% crypto ico participants means except coibase noob buyers. this no longer secret retard

seriously this fucking guy think we all dont have internet access? lol

Interview with ICON ICX founder highlights:
~ The loop blockchain which is integral part of ICON has partnership with Korean government
~ ICON owns CoinOne exchange. 8th largest trading exchange in the world, see coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
~ Founder was silicon valley investment banker doing IPOs for large startups before moving to Korea to start one of the largest Fintech companies in the world, ICON is part of that group.
~ ICON blockchain has been in development for past 2 years & already one of the world's largest ENTERPRISE blockchain networks working with 25 security firms, 6 hospitals, 3 universities (10 added by end of 2017) and various banks have onboarded. All currently using the ICON loop blockchain (so this is not a NEO whereby they "hope" the demand will come. The blockchain is IN USE already)
~ Already established one the largest partnerships with SBI Ripple Asia announced in Sept to do cross border remittance for entire Korea
~ Buying power. Just look at what Koreans did with BCH pump. They are the world's biggest crypto buyers and are extremely patriot!
~ Interconnectivity between different blockchains, a la Cosmos/Polkadot
~ Exchange listing with Bithumb extremely likely in 2018
~ Growing list of huge partners including Samsung - theloop.co.kr/partners
~ Compare blockchain features: cdn.icodrops.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Comparsion-of-Blockchain.jpg
~ Group has 600 employees
~ Money is all in ENTERPRISE these days. MS/Amazon make more profit on enterprise stuff than consumer stuff, because transactions are much bigger through enterprise.
~ ICO raised 150k ETHs @265 = around $40mill cap. NEO market cap $2.5b. Means 62.5X potential.
~ Antshares (NEO) went from 18.1c to $48.01 in 11 months.

Just tell me, when i can buy this? Willing to throw in several bitcoins.

same here im ready

okay listen anonz, ICON (ICX) is quite big in Korea, they are calling it the Samsung of crypto. They already have working product, they have Universitys and Hospitals testing their product, and they have been around since 2014 (I believe). Veeky Forums will most likely wake up and see the sleeping giant soon.
This is one of the ICO I believe is not a scam and worth your investment.
Samsung was big in Korea back in the days and quite unknown to western world. that is why it is called Samsung of Crypto
And koreans believe ICON will be huge in the future and so do I
Do your own research if you wanna become smarter
Koreans are quite known to have many whales, and they wil surely shill their own coin

>15 replies by this ID

can you give it up already dude, you've been shilling this non stop ever since the futures have started trading

Stop shilling and tells us when