SELL BEFORE FUTURES OR HODL?

strawpoll.me/14573671

hold

Thats fucking disgusting.

Kill yourself soyboy

Holy fuck if she lost fat and worked out she'd have an absolutely monster body.

he fat distribution genetics are insane. I reckon her face angle is partially to ensure a lack of double chin, but still, impressive genetics.

fagget

HOLD YOU STUPID FUCKS.

Coinbase is number 1 app on apple right now, Its been fluctuating thousands per day. We are going way the fuck high, weak hands will be shaken out and normies will all be celebrating and saying "OMG guys I have .1 bitcoins its making me so much money today :D:D:D" All while you fags sold a whole one right before liftoff.

gross af desu

Are you proud of having that shit on your computer?

If you know this fat landwhale tell her this shit is cringeworthy and she needs to drop a couple hundred lbs before taking pics like this

LOST

So it appears that many people will be selling.. hmm, interesting.

Usually people use hot women to bait posts, user

I still have a whole bitcoin. Trying to sell it, but actually getting it on an exchange takes forever.

Sorry, let me redeem my self.

she should be gaining weight, not losing it

>fetishizing something that will make her more unhealthy and contribute to killing her
I hope you realize there is something wrong with you and you should try to change your tastes if you can affect them in any way.

how many stellar rockets do I need to keep this bish well fed?

16 - 16 FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

This.

Powerchair hambeast worshipping sjw faggots

more cushion for the pushin

Low test detected

closet fag detected

dude holy fuck kill urself my guy lmao

>can only get with bedridden obese women

Enjoy your diabetes

Fat chicks will never be attractive get over it

that's not even fat go upstairs and look at ur mum if you wanna see fat, lad

Your delusional bro, that chick is fat as fuck

Fats women are a fucking plague on society. Especially tax payers and people paying health insurance

They are lazy slow and make me sad to look at

Panic sell, crash the market before they do

The fact that normies are flooding in is the sign to bail. you will pay for your blind faith you fool. Enjoy your heavy fucking bags retard. At least selling, you lock in profits and are ready to buy back all the cheap coins.

also SELL SELL SELL

What's it like to fuck a thic chick?

Always had skinny bitches and my gf is size 0