Okay things are getting out of hand

Okay things are getting out of hand

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/xvBuxzH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy shit normies are so dumb

A Crypto girl? Awesome. We need more of you in the cryptospace.

>Please send me nudes and fuck me bitch

fucking sold

infact I never bought

JESUS i need to get out of this fast. still have a whole Bitcoin stuck on my computer trying to make it to an exchange

I hate to break it to you guys, I work for a site that onboards new people to crypto, helping them buy alts and taking a LARGE percentage for the hassle of helping new users.

I sometimes search the users email on facebook and its no joke
>older women
>lots of black guys/women of all ages
>lots of white/asian college kids

Once the news come out this coin will crash so hard and all these fomoing normies will get burned.
If you are still in this you are an idiot.

rofl i came across this chick in one of the crypto australia groups. there is way too many single mothers getting into this shit

lmao its just hilarious by now I can't even get triggered

"a crypto girl"
tfw girls apparently aren't just humans like the rest of us and piles of men feel the need to praise them having the same interest as them and existing in general.

This is only the start and its only going to get more cringe. Consider crypto an identity to wear as a personal branding fashion accessory henceforth for some women, and expect a lot of retarded thirsty and cringe men to shove this "speshul identity" also on the women who couldn't give less of a shit.

I can't wait for the normies to get burned

wow fucking normies

Romantically neglected crypto nu-millionaires are great and easy to scoop up for taking care of "my wife's kid".

Very docile, manipulable and manageable creatures. Male autism and crypto is premium grade beta bux faucet.

More like

>i'm a desperate virtue signaling cuc.k

You should wreck your normie importing shitmachine with no survivors

btw guys there is now a crypto australia womens group, has about 700 members. they made it to get away from all of the gold coast dudes talking about lambos all of the time rofl

the sad thing is i can totally understand where they are coming from

No problem man, those people give us money in the long term, but they don't have to be so cancerous about it

What the fuck is a crypto girl?

>women are going to destroy crypto after destroying gaming and politics and countless other arenas created by men

what news?

I already cashed out my initial investment.
Anything is do in crypto is for fun and gains.

btw most of these people are delusional as fuck, legit they all thought that powr was going to reach $10 a coin rofl

Probably just golddiggin' because she saw IOTA has been profitable last week.
She'd be using a Bitcoin Cash avatar next week after the moon.

the idiots advertising on FB whilst using an online wallet are gonna get fucking hacked and i'm gonna lmao @ their lives

Wallet, “Q“ and whatever else they have already announced. It's all priced in already.

Possible pump in the works over at the discord. get in faggots.

discord.gg/xvBuxzH

no cunt this dude dumped his nxt bags on everyone before

Was meant for

My sister has signed up to a group called crypto women. They have irl conferences on how to get into this.

It's called a pump and dump for a reason. If you're getting bags dumped on you, then you obviously didn't participate in the coordinated pump and dump.

implying anyone on Veeky Forums has enough liquidity to pump IOTA

pffftttt BHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHA

you can see it on the chart ya dingus. he calls it and it instantly dumps, yet it has a steady gain before it. this is the captains pajeet pnd all over again, the usual bag transfer. kys

lol she tried to add me as a friend last week

my sides

>whole bitcoin

> Crypto girl
> Has a strong parental team
> Has a functional vagina
> Low self esteem
> She will announce you something soon
> Is guaranteed to bring you to the moon in 2018

It wasn't nxt
It was aurora and he closed the discord after doing it
People are too retarde and are now rejoining his garbage channel

lol im still buying. just bought LTC. this is a global bull run on a deflationary currency.

>No dick
Dropped

>This is only the start and its only going to get more cringe. Consider crypto an identity to wear as a personal branding fashion accessory henceforth for some women, and expect a lot of retarded thirsty and cringe men to shove this "speshul identity" also on the women who couldn't give less of a shit.

who cares as long as it makes you money

There's the real biz.

If it brings you profits who gives a crap. If you dont think buy stacy shilling some crypto, all the loser guys and fat sally's are gonna buy her shit you are mistaken.

Wait till they experience pure FOMO on a low MC alt. Fresh new generation of bagholders

>LOL IMA CRYPTO GURRRLLL XDDDDD
ffs

>bag buyers flood in
>Veeky Forums complains
>mfw I'm a professional bag seller

Gurls are by far the most autistic species in existence