/cyoag/ CYOA General

Resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!kd9hiRYZ!BNYhCAYdGi2G73rdAV5eCwDpglavBb03RN5kXRv8RnU
mega.nz/#!tQs3hTBb!PIPiA7pLyTqQ1p3lx04IZOHBVLpg8iNFe_eGIJshpK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd take conquest because it seems the most fun and you won't have an issue with uncontrollable minions.

Wtf is this conquest bullshit? Where is pestilence?

Here.

Pestilence isn't one of the original four horseman.

Any one working on oc? I want hope for the future

Not right now. Still need to eventually add the monster addition to the Evolve CYOA no one cares about, and I'm still throwing around the idea for a mechfu sequel/prequel to kaifu, but I dunno. Also, Thalassonia was received pretty well, so I thought about doing a bug fantasy or something.

My massive CYOA is still a WIP.

I like bugs.

>mechfu
Yes pls

Bugs. Plz

Mechfu sounds really fun.

>Bug fantasy
plox

Awww yesss
what theme is it if I may ask?

Monster Girl RPG game when?

WWE Wrestling

Penicillin happened and he quit.

It's Science Fantasy. The first part of the CYOA is science experiment-themed character creator, you're basically going to wake up in a lab.

Fug yeah that sounds cool.
I'm looking forward to it!

>Science Fantasy
Sounds good senpai.

Anyone know where SDA got the source pictures for his Herald ships in Star Dust? Or any of them, really? I'm kind of assuming they're all part of a series.

500 dollars a day x2
2 fingers for 1000 a day is fine by me

what the hell do you even need 1000 a day for?

Scientific breakthroughs.
Might as well make something of my life.
Also I'm not sure if this helps but I vaguely recall a thread about spaceship art a long time ago. He could have gotten it from there.

Actually it was the reverse. Slavery stopped being such a widespread thing and people lived in cities more. So disease was a bigger deal.

To be rich. I can buy pretty much anything I want, bar the absolutely crazy things. Why do I have to "need it" if it only costs 2 fingers?

who is best CYOA author?

Me. I've never made anything.
You're welcome.

you would be pretty fucked if he decided to take both your thumbs

but I guess with that much money you can pay people to hold crap for you

Toes are useless, just get rid of all of them and get $2000 a day

Have fun falling over all the time

Beri

You need them for balance

>cost: you have a really tiny penis

Yeah, I'll take it. I'm ok with no change in my genitals.

Guaranteed Political Success.

>guaranteed political success
I am ethically obligated to

What said; this is the ethical choice for anyone except a hedonist.

Enjoy your gender change.

this is literally a meme. Your toes are mostly just vestigial. There's no real point to them anymore. They do HELP with balance, but you're not going to be falling the fuck over all the time without them.

Sure you can't tip-toe anymore, but what the fuck use were you going to get out of that? Is it really worth 2000 dollars A DAY?

>Pick anything that you can think of from this realm, barring immortality
>immediately get soul taken by devil after making deal

Anyone else afraid that this will happen?

>Making a deal with the devil to begin with.

You think that that one toe isn't going to be much, but whatever you are getting you shall pay for tenfold. That's why you trust angels instead which make you earn your bonuses instead. Deals upfront means no hidden clauses behind your back which damn you for eternity.

>mechfu

DO EEEET!

Prizes: 100 USD (X10), One of the Most Attractive People

Posting my favorite, haven't seen this for a while

>haven't seen this for a while
>less then 24 hours from its last repost

That'sTheJoke.gif

I don't get it.

For the last dozen or so threads, someone or else has posted this same CYOA with the same message. It's become a meme at this point. And no, most people don't think it's funny.

That person must be insane than.

I'm pretty sure it's multiple people. No way to know for sure though.

user you're posting on an anonymous image board, the game where everything is made up and the people behind the posts don't matter.

You just pick a opinion or presumption, stick with it and find out how deep the rabbit hole goes before get tired of feeding you (you)s.

Is there any other book like Alone Against the Flames?

Jokes should be funny, user

If the joke was funny to only one sad, pathetic lonely person, does that still count?

>Alignments
Loser: 5
Deviant: 15
Nerd: 30
Weeb: 40
Neckbeard: 15
Edgelord: 5
Insanity: 0
Total: 110

>Ward
The Prison School

>Items
Vidya
Animu

>Powers
Cute Boy
Reality Marble
Shekels $60/week

Sounds like a good life as long as the edgelords keep their distance, if they don't want to get fucked by my reality marble full of combat maids.

I'm sorry, but what thread do you think this is?

Universal War user here.

Should I include a lore index or something in the pdf? Whenever I post it everyone ask a lot of questions about the background.

Or would that be a faggot move?

Sure, no reason not to include.

would you trade your BP for protection or stuff?

Yes. Making logos for different guilds you can join in Battlemage.

>Anyone know where SDA got the source pictures for his Herald ships in Star Dust?
All over the internet, most from artists on DA.

I uploaded all of the source images I used on my Mega cloud. This one's for all the art minus the characters:
mega.nz/#!kd9hiRYZ!BNYhCAYdGi2G73rdAV5eCwDpglavBb03RN5kXRv8RnU

And the characters:
mega.nz/#!tQs3hTBb!PIPiA7pLyTqQ1p3lx04IZOHBVLpg8iNFe_eGIJshpK8

I can agree with that.

Beri is bae.

Excellent, thank you.

In need ideas for god like powers. Anyone got any? Shit like creating life or shooting lasers.

Of course. What's the point of having one, if you aren't going to whore yourself.

Is this the new "Can someone post Slut Life?"

Someone posted this last thread. Is there any other CYOAs featuring huge boobs?

I miss the classics, like le angry fish.

Atomic level telekinesis:
Transmute elements by rearranging electrons and shit
Also splitting atoms to create nuclear blasts.

Something along the lines of world substitution (manipulating time and space), reality-warping, (as you said) creating life, unmaking things... as far as god-tier powers are concerned, depending on the universe, the list is either very short or incredibly long.

Scientific Breakthrough of course. Just use that future-tech to revive me.

Absolute authority: each command you make is obeyed.
Concept erasure: the ability to delete any and all things.
Patron of X: once you can designate a group of people who will instinctually perceive you as a god and treat you as such (couple be a race, a gender, a type of people, etc.)
Reality reset: the ability to undo everything and return the world to its designated starting point
Divine tabboo: the ability to designate X things/concepts as unforgivable tabboos which people will instinctually recognize

Imo godlike powers are not about raw strength but about exerting power and authority over reality itself.

Reviving the dead is a good one.

>he's a tits man

See this is interesting.
Your powers all seem like abilities and actually omnipotent being would posses. But when I heard the question I just thought "the ability to control gravity" and shit like that. I guess that's the difference between God and god.

that's an extension of titanlands

I made this one.
I like both, but I prefer tits.

And most of these aren't proportionately big, but they're almost all bigger than you are.

Boux might be right up your alley (she is for me)

Alignments
Loser: 40
Deviant: 40
Nerd: 20
Weeb: 20
Neckbeard: 5
Edgelord: 40
Insanity: 40
Total: 205
Ward: The Garden of Feels
Items: N/A
Powers: Loliform, *Unsheathes Katana*, *Teleports Behind You*, *Nothing personnel, kid.*, Transformation, Leftover Points (X5)

I'm self-aware. I just don't care.

does the storage chest leave a big hole in their tits that they can kinda fold in on themselves? cause that sounds weird, but i want nipple penetration.

Alright, a chance at a good amount of power. Just have to calculate my points and.
>Loser; 15
>Deviant: 15
>Nerd: 15
>Weeb: 5? (Watched anime on Netflix).
>Neckbeard: 5
>Edgelord: 15
>Insanity: 0
>Total: 70
>No Class

Well, this won't be fun.
>The Garden of Feels.
>Nerd Rage
>Leftover points: $30/week.

Gonna slowly gain money and invest it online. Also going to learn how to utilize my anger for constructive reasons. Eventually, I'll try and find a way out, whether through force or coercion

In the meantime, I might as well see what is so great about the edgelands if I can.

>Forgot something that may have given me more points.
Crap, well to late now.

No, they wouldn't fold in on themselves, it's just be like airbags or something. Nipple penetration is fully possible though.

Also, here's one more boob CYOA

Can't thank you enough for making this. Would making an expansion to this or another CYOA along similar lines be something you might do in the future?

Loser 15
Deviant 0
Nerd 15
Weeb 5
Neckbeard 20
Edgelord 15
Insanity 0

Total: 70

Ward: The Basement Dwelling
No Alignment
Items: Liquor Cabinet
Powers: None
Leftover Points: 30 shekels/week

I'm going to just drink, play tabletops, drink, sleep, drink and do nothing else for the rest of my life and die a happy man. Fuck. Where do I sign up?

>Alignments
Loser 25
Deviant 25
Nerd 25
Weeb 25
Neckbeard 25
Edgelord 25
Insanity 5

Total 150

Edgelands Ward
No equipment.

Transformation (40)
Reality Marble (45)
Nothing Personal (15)
Teleports Behind You (25)
....fuckit, dropping (30) for Cute Boy base form.

Huh, someone actually likes it. I mostly made it for myself. Cool.

I haven't thought about it at all. What do you mean along similar lines? Like, an expansion (heh) to this one or a different fetish?