It's that time again

It's that time again

Veeky Forums Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/4crafttg
Veeky Forums Discord: discord.gg/UB4hRWh

4craft Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/implyingyourgroupisbetter
4craft Discord: discord.gg/z6DTP7F

>what is 4craft
Bundle boards up together in a children's building game and watch them beat the shit out of eachother with sticks. Tons of roleplay and bants. Veeky Forums has managed to be one of the most successful groups by virtue of DORF.

>how is this different from the last 8 times
It's not Factions any more. Coby is designing his own plugin in an attempt to make autismcubes less viable. Specifics are here: docs.google.com/document/d/1XfEB_sPGrpYL3Gcs7tqBjx_IPmkbOsaBhMD3UQTqaxU

>how do I join?
Ask on the Veeky Forums Discord

> minecraft

You have to be 18+ to post here.

nice saved thumbnail

It's called conserving hard drive space. I bet you're the type who takes shitty vacation photos with an 8 megapixel camera.

Besides, all the MC mods you have listed are shit and there is no way I am downloading any of those.

None of those are mods, it's four chatrooms and a serverside plugin.

>conserving harddrive space
>it's a .png

Wait.... 4craft?
With Coby?

Wasn't this a disaster?
Several times?

An entertaining disaster

Besides, Bob remade the v5 configs from scratch for the new MC version incase Cobys plugin fails.

The idea is to build a comfortable base from which we can eat popcorn with others from Veeky Forums while watching the server implode.

the comfiest

so where's the BUD gate controlling pistons to retract part of a wool mural, revealing a ladder down to the treasure vault

that many stickies are a cunt to get

best we did was a 4x4 piston door ingame with the dorf face on it.

Technically, you only need two stickies to retract a piece of the mural.

>memory is expensive
bottom kek

I had a lot of fun the last time we played even though there were many spies/traitors. I'd definitely participate in another round of 4craft. Though I'm on the fence if we should ally with /mlp/ again. I kind of think we should just do our own thing.

I remember you, you missed 7 versions

Here's a screenshot of the v1 fort.

>Running a competition. Whoever generates invite links and gets the most people to join the discord via their created link will get a special cosmetic item for their board/faction in v9.
kek

I miss the comfy. Will there be comfy?

Loved this fort design, it worked great against invasion. I want our next one to be even more defensible.
My old laptop ended up overheating every time I tried to play MC but my new one handles it fine.

bump

bump?

Might be too comfy. The fort needs to be invulnerable to ender pearls and invisible enemies.

To be fair, the fortress in that picture was a work-in-progress. Eventually it had a self-healing cobble-water-lava wall around it.

That's a really interesting use of cobble generators.

we're building this

i could stand to play on a comfy server right now actually. i'd prefer if it's a new, virgin untouched world.

>It's called conserving hard drive space.

>thinking you're saving significant HDD cap on something that's just 34kb

are you an eastern european that's using one of those old vacuum tube computers?

>It's called conserving hard drive space
LAL (Laughing At your Life)