When will ripple moon ?

i mean it's only a question of time

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/K5qzdC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i was thinking the same
but it could take weeks
and it can go way lower by then

Seeing as today's news about the escrow being completed didn't impact much, I'd say this is a hodl coin. Appearantly some bigger indian bank is going to buy a large quantity of XRP on monday. This info comes from some pajeet's twitter who correctly predicted/leaked [he said this stuff according to an inside source] todays announcement of the escrow.
It's all just so confusing.

well when it comes to capitalisation, ripple is ranked 3rd just after bitcoin and eth

Because it needs a billion dollars to go up 1000 sats
It's not pumping till the banks put Billions in it.

i don't day trade, so do you think in like ~1-2 years it values could go up to 100$ ?

Who gives a fuck about le banks. Fuck them. I for one am going for XLM instead, they have a much bigger growth potential.

And then the Hymies will just print I mean produce more to inflate it.

Why would you still be holding xrp, its a dinosaur XLM is the new ripple

Flipple the Ripple

You can't cripple the ripple nerd

>a fucking cartoon rocket

Hello ghood sirs, thank you sirs...

Banks can fuck off. They started this shit storm

Soon bros, hold til 2018 trust me

>being this new

Never. It's going to be taken over by XLM. Abandon ship when there's still time.

I remember this pajeet. He was right after all.

Dunno, holding 30k XRP, it pumped to 0.28$ at night when i was fucking sleeping, now back again to 0.22$. I hate this shitcoin so much. Literally does nothing. Whenever people think NOW IT WILL PUMP, it never does. I kinda gave up on expecting a pump.

if you're serious about making money then join discord.gg/MPaWK6k

Ripple still using blockchain, so meh.

escrow was already priced in. it rose by a few cents after the announcement because of a confidence boost; ripple keeps their word.
hold to the moon my friends

No. You should research ripple, mooning by that much is the opposite of what the devs want. I can see a $1 ripple end of 2018, maybe $5 by 2020.

iota fanboy detected

>telling people to research ripple

Fatal mistake faggot

These guys pumping it later today

discord.gg/K5qzdC

If there is an indian bank who will buy a huge amount of ripple like it is "leaked", don't you think the dev will lose control about the value of ripple ? I made a little research on ripple, and i read somewhere that the society that created ripple, owned most of the ripple avaible, allowing them to "control" the value of the cryptocurrency.

It's designed to be stable for the next 58 months, the price will drop once a month as they release 1 million coins per month for the next 58 months. This is a long investment, not a short one, and the company is selling real technology to banks.

They own 61 billion of the 100 billion tokens. They are using about 3 million a month to finance the project, and are releasing 1 billion a month on contract for 58 months straight to build investor confidence with banks and to reduce volatility, so any growth would be a sign of confidence in stability. They want to be easier to trade in and are working on doing that, and are using a new type of blockchain tech. It sounds promising.