Calm before the storm

Listed on Binance
Listed on Gopax
Listed on Coinone

Then the big news.

Screencap this. Currently at 840 sats. 2000 next week.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gGPtxbVQQaw
youtube.com/watch?v=gGPtxbVQQaw
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dragonchain/
support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003322791
youtu.be/gGPtxbVQQaw?t=4224
discord.gg/4Ck88n6
discord.gg/RFe5mHV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Proof of listing on new exchanges?

It’s listed on gopax and binance, coinone is coming tomorrow they’re holding a joint conference

When's the fucking conference?

This shit is dipping hard.

Which one? There's 6 of them this month alone,

The one that was supposed to start 15 mins ago

today OP wasn't a faggot

Whale games and short sighted profit takers forgetting that they have announcements and conferences all month long

Plus ya kno btc historic run isn’t helping lol

Buy high sell low!

Honestly it doesn't make any sense. But it's not like the market usually does. I'm holding my bags easily still.

youtu.be/gGPtxbVQQaw

Already lost 3 dollars and i put in 15.. I'm a poorfag. I can't keep losing money :(

youtube.com/watch?v=gGPtxbVQQaw ahhh

What did you buy at ?

Can someone help me out with activating the account...
First crypto ever
GC44PMB4NU7W7RI7XAGHECHMW5KCKJOKL35S7FBO72LFBKNZWVLCXL2G

Lumens over XRP. I'd rather kms than buy this copycoin.

bought when it dropped and I kept buying more as the price kept going down. People kept saying to buy this coin and as soon as i do it drops :(

The sad thing is that I invested my last hundred into this and this was my last 15 in an attempt to recover :(

You’ll be alright man it’s almost guaranteed to at least double with the coinone listing, look what it did to iota

XRP is ruined by the fact that Ripple is in no way tied to it. They just create a new coin for each and every partnership they have, if they think XRP price is too high. Plus Ripple keeps playing dirty tricks like burning coins to drive the price up. They literally can't be trusted, as soon as they smell an opportunity they'll dump us commoners holding our bags.

I've found more consistent ways to make money here discord.gg/MPaWK6k

I just threw another $100 at it. Shit is gonna moon again when BTC stabilizes. I think a target of 25-50 cents is realistic by EOY

Agreed xlm will over take ripple within the month

Easily it already hit 24 cents yesterday once this picks up steam and btc stops fucking around 30 cents minimum eoy closer to 50 though

tfw when biztard bought high and is spreading fake signals

Provide proof and I’ll shoot you some xlm man

You guys are forgetting to mention that Lumens has an actual partnership with ibm tech company. One of the only tech company that rivals Microsoft when it comes to net worth.

This coin should be fucking huge this week. It's finally listed in binance now us Americans can finally get mooning and get ahead of these fucking normiea buying bitcoin. Let's pump this shit!!!!

Fingers crossed user. It’s gotta get up there for me to make it. XLM and LINK. My future hinges on it.

also mooning..

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dragonchain/

If it’s on Binance what kind of pump should we expect? Probably pretty decent volume, no?

>sold at 1300
>bought back in at 760
strapped in captain

I kno I was waiting for it to hit an exchange probably missed that boat tho :/

bought at 1340 1600 lumenz
kekz

I'm not falling for this fucking meme again. You fuckers spread fake news pretending this is a discord pump n dump made me sell at a loss before the big pump to 1400 sats. All in no stop loss this time fuck you.

It'll top that in the next 5 days

>NASA partnering with STELLAR LUMENS to the MOON
>GALAXY(tm) inter-planetary payment network

>coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dragonchain/

I bought in early but once again, i'm a poorfag and only bought $2 worth when it dropped, so like 14 coins. haha.

My man! All in here as well

just buy some urself poorfag

Can Veeky Forums please meme a NASA/ULA/SpaceX Stellar Foundation partnership into existence and get normies to dump fiat into STR?

>LITERALLY THEY (NASA) WILL TAKE US TO THE MOON

Hey to the dumbasses saying it's fake news. Read binance announcements they literally just put xlm on the exchange not even 4 hours ago. This shit is gonna moon hard and it has an actual partnership with the real ibm and not like that iota Trash. Just check binance announcements and ibm website if you don't believe me. This is like ur last chance to get rich. All in stellar now!!!!

i can only hope
my only regret is that i didnt sell when i was ahead so i can buy now while its sub 900

It is Bitcoin.
Everything is dipping.
Only Iota, Bch and XLM is skinny-dippin'

I'm a poor college student in a third world country, bought 372 XLM at 830. Hoping for the best in the coming days.

Best place to purchase?? Newbie here

This
I sold all my alts for xlm and it saved me quite a bit of money

What the fuck are you on about? IOTA is +20%, Stellar is -20%, Bcash is +10%. What do these have in common in your mind?

Ripple has a 58 week series of contracts where they release something like 1 million coins per month to keep the price stable to reduce volatility to get banks in on it.

>he doesn’t know about DNA

Stellar is down 20% after doing a 2x in a week. Calm down there, buddy.

Source?

Either way, why wouldn't they keep doing that in the future? They can play us any way they want, they have no ties to XRP, no incentive to make it thrive. This is their playground and we are puppets. I think most people are seeing this by now and avoiding Ripple.

I'm not worried mate, even if I missed the 2x. I'm expecting it to have a lot more potential, and if it doesn't, well I made a smart investment and it didn't pay off.

Hint:
Look at all three chart and compare it to yesterday when Iota and XLM hit their ATHs (Before the BTC rally).

Are you sure?

>>Buying into GRC-tier memes to begin with

So, by skinny-dipping you mean a light dip, as in not much? I'm not familiar with the term. Yeah, if you mean they did well this week then I agree obviously.

Only been on for 4.5 hours. Wait

Checked

what the fuck is this nigger doing

Compared to the rest of the market in general?
Yes, esp. considering they haven't dropped to November levels with BTC reaching new ATH

Binance news:
support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003322791
Gopax & Satoshi Pay has been confirmed to be partnered with Stellar.

Not sure about Coinone.

So he is confirmed to be 2/3 Not!Faggot

Thats an awfully hot coffee pot should I drop it on satoshis probably not.

Coinone is tonight son! 11am Korea time. 10pm NYC time

Until then, OP is still a 1/3 faggot

That's fine

Seriously though OP, how do you know that?

KAKAO PARTNERSHIP

Koreans pumps are always delicious
Can't wait

PAYPAL

MOMMY

PayPal rumours in 1..2...3... GO!

PAYPAL

CONFIRMED

HOLY SHIT

IT'S HAPPENING!
WE ALL GONNA MAKE IT BOOOOOYS!

I BOUGHT IT FOR 925 YESTERDAY FUCK YOU GIVE ME MY MONEY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

PayPal partnership just announced. Seems like big news.

They are in talks with PayPal!!!!

My trips confirm. XLM moon mission imminent.

Holy shit this really is happening, guys?

Would you say on a per capita basis, Koreans are heavier adopters of crypto?

it's a fucking rocket people. GET IN

so how high are we going on this baseless paypal bullshit?
come on, give me a 50% at least

holy shit this FOMO is insane
SELL SELL SELL

Delicious paypal rumors before more korean exchange. Koreans will fomo hard

Delicious moon mission.

I put 75% of my money on this. Please be a successful mission.

Kek wills it. Time to start thinking about what options you want with that lambo.

nice larp fucking faggot

he just said it on the live stream lol

At what point does he mention PP?

youtube.com/watch?v=gGPtxbVQQaw

Found it youtu.be/gGPtxbVQQaw?t=4224

They are trying to, not confirmed at all! Value Information not disinformation people, thats the difference between gains or no gains.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yep. I dunno. This is still some good news, but it's probably gonna end up dropping the price because everybody's expecting the moon constantly. Coinone on the other hand might be a nice boost.

new pumpcord get in
discord.gg/4Ck88n6

discord.gg/RFe5mHV

Buy the almost rumours!

Most drop a bit immediately after hitting binance. Some people bought way back when it was much cheaper and they want the initial gains before either buy back more, diversify or buy something else. I'm pretty comfy with xlm even if it takes a few more weeks for it to grow.

Talk is cheap. I imagine xlm have had talks with hundreds of people trying to establish themselves and get a foot in, where many have rejected them. The only thing I would speculate is him revealing they had talks because it's going well. Just mentioning you have -talks- is kinda shitty if there's nothing to it, imo. Raising false expectations is underhanded behavior and don't contribute to xlm's credibility. I hope that's not what he did. It's not a rumor I would buy on, that being said I'm already balls deep in lumens, so

2000 sats will mean nothing when the dollar value of bitcoin will have quartered by that time.

shit, quoted the wrong person some how. oh well