Sup /biz

Sup /biz,
I've been on Veeky Forums for 3 years and I've seen the wonders people here have done for other people. I've been a poorfag all of my life and I've had a black labrador for 9 years, his name is Popper and he is my best friend.
Now it's my time to help him get his corrective surgery, I have 1500 dollars saved but I need 6000 for his surgery. I won't touch a fucking cent of that memecoin for myself, I'm that desperate for help for my little buddy. If you tell me your names and how much you donated I'll make a dog tag with all of your names and a huge thank you! Every cent counts and I'll be eternally grateful with you.
Thanks guys.
15Se9X1i8RifAvt1S5JMpVe21GqsW8FYa4

P.S. Sorry for bothering you, I'll post this eventually in a couple other threads. Love you guys. If you or you family ever need help I promise I'll donate you what I have. I'm a firm believer in helping other people.

12m2CMDcFzQAUqan8epEwULSRMJnUhZF7e

Sorry sorry, the right address is this one. Sorry for being such a fag.

Reported

Go back to Facebook and beg there

aw shit senpai, sent 100k to the wrong address

Gtfo poorfag. Go beg on the streets.

Fk you and fk your little dog too. Hops a chink eats him for breakfast

Press ā€œsā€ to spit in poppers grave

What the fuck is wrong with you guys?
If it were for me I'D get a fucking bank loan like every normal human being but I can't afford it.
The most any vet would help me with is 500 dollars.

I wish I could help user, but I too am a poorfag. If I was a cryptillionaire I would give to your pal popper. I am here to bump this thread in hopes that popper can get some help. Best of luck OP.

Euthanasia: $65 / Cremation: $120 seems more in your budget sempai

If I had a Facebook...I don't have one.

Post a time stamped picture of your dog.

Thanks buddy, you're a good person. What's your name? If he survives the operation (or if he even gets it) I'll post a thank you dog tag with your name in it.

What the fuck?
Are some people inherently evil? I hope your pet is never in a situation like mine.

just buy kneepads

It ain't easy

Labradors tend to have a severe hip dysplacia because of how fat they get.

>I've seen the wonders people here have done for other people.

what the fuck are you talking about. Nobody ever sent a cent here to anyone

I couldnt afford all the exploratory surgeys for my one and only pet. He was 20+ and I couldnt get family/friends/loans to help. Its been a year and Im no longer dirt poor but I still tear up from time to time thinking about him. He deserved so much better.

If you're in the US, this place will loan anyone like up to 5k for healthcare or petcare. I couldnt use them because I had used them for a previous hospital bill for myself before my pet became sick.
carecredit.com

My beloved pet hated all other animals so I cant dishonor him by donating directly to you.

>Are some people inherently evil? I hope your pet is never in a situation like mine.
I own 5 cats right now, one of which I'm going to have to put down very shortly due to her rupturing her sinuses constantly (she sneezes blood, she's 14 years old, the condition is basically inoperable due to a facial deformity, and she's becoming a biohazard to the others) and I've run foster with my Mom for more dogs and cats than I can count.

I'm not trying to take the moral high ground here, and I sound cold because I had a euthanasia done earlier this month too (chronic stomatitis on her), but if you're unable to care of your animal, sometimes it really is the best way to handle the scenario. Putting them in chronic pain, or giving them up to an animal shelter where nobody wants them because of your inability to care for them, doesn't make you a better person.

If you feel like within the next year you can work on getting the money instead of begging on fucking Veeky Forums, sure, I can understand keeping them alive. But eventually you'll figure out that an old dog won't recover from surgery very well (protip: big dogs usually last 15 before they start running into heart issues, and you can compare surgery recovery times to a 60+ y/o human), and at best, they'll have around 5 mildly painful years ahead of them while they're still your companion. Personally, I don't think that's worth the financial or emotional stress it puts on you or your dog, but you do you. You're their owner and you make the decisions.

Alternatively, if you really loved Popper that much, you'd take 's suggestion and start whoring yourself. You sound young so your asshole should be tight enough to attract older men.

I'm 20. Not sure how young that is for you

Sounds young enough for the guys on Craigslist to me :^)

Just saying, I don't want you to kill your fucking dog. But "taking care of them properly" sometimes means running hospice, and doing the best you can within your means. If their hip dysplasia isn't bad right now, just do your best to make them comfortable until it's worse, then consider letting them go.

Regardless of what you do, I know it's a hard choice especially in tough financial times, so I'm sorry if you're actually in this situation.

p.s. Don't use otc human painkillers; Ibuprofen/Naproxen will poison them and they will die a horrifying death. Talk to a vet about the situation and they may be able to make painkillers affordable for you.

Baby aspirin's usually ok tho, nsaids will make their livers fail.