Drawthread: IOWE Edition

Previous Fred Please take the time to read the Drawthread guidelines below!

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.

Migrating from last thread, I'd like to request a friend's character for our upcoming game of Aberrant.

Zen is around two or three inches below average height. Her straight, dark brown hair falls to approximately the middle of her back. In terms of build she’s a curvy teen, if 'curvy' is taken to mean the opposite of 'slender:' A meaty build, but not overweight.

Zen has a total of four pairs of arms, sprouting from shoulder-like joints running down the middle point between her sides and her back, situated so as to have as much freedom of range as possible (like the rightmost image, except for actually part of her). On top of that, where her mouth should be there is only a smooth expanse of skin, that can open up like a flower, two meaty petals that make up her jaw stretching out to reveal a toothy maw possessing two long rope-like tongues.

Zen’s style matches her looks, borrowing from eastern spiritualism with a high top embroidered with patterns reminiscent of traditional hindu clothing . The patterns continue on her legs, which carry an open-fronted skirt going to her ankles, showing off a fair amount of skin before obscuring again with a long strip of cloth going down her front. (Basically, the upper-left image, with a skirt style closer to that on the bottom-left, except with the back skirt looping partway around the thighs)

Basically, imagine a hindu/Protoss style imagined by somebody who knows approximately fuckall about both, and doesn't care enough to get it right.

Going to try requesting this again. Looking to get a male half orc pirate with a more human body instead of the beefy orc body.

Migrating my request of my friend's human Shadow Monk for our game of D&D. He should be wearing a traditional-ish ninja outfit similar to pic related, wielding a ceremonial-looking halberd as his main weapon.

Oops didn't see the new thread.

I'm gonna call it done: Here's the final :). Sorry for the delay! She took much longer than expect. Hope you like!

Could someone please draw a church like pic related, except in further ruin? (Holes in the roof, broken columns, etc). in a backdrop of spooky woods?

Most church pictures that fit the bill are too gothic in stylings, need something a bit more antiquated.

Migrating

Putting in a request for a random chapter we rolled up in this → thread. The Rot Wyrms, Nurgle Salamanders.

Armor has the same colors/armor components, deco, etc as in figure one for the most part. To start off the Rot Wyrm isn't wearing a helmet, and his naked head looks like the one in image two, with scabby skin and a distended, bulging jaw and neck. Clouds of acidic green gas leak from his mouth as the special ability of the Rot Wyrms is that they can spew acidic fumes that rot away what they touch.

Now like in image three, the Rot Wyrms are corrupted by Nurgle, and their armor shows it. Parts of it have seemingly rotted away, revealing oozing ulcers and flesh beneath the first layer of armor- the suits themselves are alive. Teeth also sprout across the armor in random patterns and places. This Rot Wyrm also decorates his armor with human remains, carrying a netting of human skulls hung from his waist like in images four, and also has several skeletal torsos attached to the top of his backpack like the bottom pic of images four. Finally two notes, first of all as a nurgle astartes the Rot Wyrm has the mark of nurgle (image five) on his armor, featured in a large relief on the front of his torso armor. Secondly instead of flames, those jets of fire on his backpack instead release a noxious cloud of green fumes/smog that produces a thick haze around his body.

For weapons the Rot Wyrm possesses a corroded plague sword seen in image six in his right hand, and in his left he carries a flamer like in image seven. Only over the centuries of war in Nurgle's name, the wyrm has had his left hand FUSE with the flamer body. There is no distinction between the two, the gun is surrounded by a growth of tumor-like flesh that connects it directly to his armor.

Oh dear God that looks incredibly amazing!

I originally had in mind that her gauntlets were actually full ones that go around her entire lower arm like a glove, and her boots would be ideally be a tad longer like in the reference image, where they go up over her knee. But given the amount of time and effort that you put into this, and the sheer quality of the final delivery, it would be churlish and rude of me to expect changes.

And have I mentioned yet that this is goddamn amazing?

Thanks! I didn't want to copy too much of the reference images and put my own spin to the design and I wanted to show off her legs ;) Happy that you like her!

I can completely understand your reasoning behind that spoiler because I was going for a more zettai ryouki version of the same thing, to be perfectly honest.

And the more I look at the flat gauntlets, the more they grow on me. That's awesome and you're awesome, user.

Requesting a small, dark-skinned and dark-haired woman in her mid 30s wearing papal robes and mitre, although with the insignia pictured instead of a cross. It's for 40k, so skull imagery also works.

She's wearing a dignified and calm expression, although she can best be described as "cute".

Hi, could I get a 40k commissar? A black woman with facial features and a hairstyle similar to the woman in pic related, wearing the standard commissar uniform (the trench coat, the cap, et all.) and carrying a pair of bolt pistols as her main weapon?

I'd appreciate it.

Requesting a hybrid of a "Space Cowboy" mixed in with some of the style good ol' Lando Calrissian flaunts off for an EOTE char.

Requesting a nerubian "voltigeur", basically a semi-humanoid jumping spider wearing a French voltigeur uniform. He fights jumping with some variant of polearm (maybe a partisan or a war scythe?).

anyone here who would be interested in seeing his drawing animated?

Yo, did you ever get around to doing her? I seem to recall you saying you would animate the steam puffing out and her skirt swaying in a bit of wind.

Requesting a pistol duelist

For the face a combination of the two would be nice, leaning on the younger side and his eyes are hidden behind the goggles. The antenna hair is a standout feature.

Beard wise they are wild, like a rainforest. Hence the name Snow Bush.

He has a pirate vibe, even though he is more of a travelling performer who duels on the side to put on death defying shows.

The gloves, white shirt, black pants/boots, beige vest are part of his signature look.

Both funky looking pistols are always in his holsters, unless initiative starts.

My request was posted in the other thread, and I don't think it was seen by most. I like to think that this is migrating.

Looking for a standard sci-fi run-of-the-mill expendable soldier. Using them in an upcoming oc donut steel roleplay coming up.

Use your artistic license at will. Just as long as they look like standard foot soldiers. The pictures provided are just for reference as to what I am generally looking for, nothing specific.

Requesting this bear sigil to be coloured black and removing the squiggly limes so it can turn into a simple space marine shoulder pad decal. Bonus points for simplicity and viking styled.

migrating this one again

Requesting an image of her indulging herself at a newly emptied bar (she just killed everyone inside a moment ago)

Requesting two counter magic terrorists working together as partners. It's for a science fantasy setting.

Two agents in the pose shown in the image, one a human male in his mid 30s holding a futuristic revolver, lit cigarette in mouth. The other a young female elf with an arm up like in the pose emitting a blue light from it (like a spell). Both are wearing those FBI office suits, the elf with pants and the male with a winter coat as shown in the image. The male has a serious expression while the female has a gentle/confident expression.

Like this?

absolutely brilliant. sadly the comic didn't get nominated, but at the same time, i'm thrilled this was. as another drawfriend/drawfag it's a little weird giving a request.

Here's a version in brown, which imho looks better then the flat black

Looks better, but the OR wants it as a Space Marine decal, which are usually black or sigilistic in nature. Especially black for a space wolf though.

To any drawfriend or drawfag who knows their Warhammer 40K, Fallout 4, and Love Can Bloom; requesting Taldeer dressed as the Silver Shroud (left upper image) and her wielding a Thompson SMG that looks like it's made of Wraithbone.

And LIVVI as Grognak the Barbarian (right upper image) or dressed the same way as an NCR Veteran Ranger.

Not OR, but this is cute as hell.

Migrating

Requesting a gun toting African woman with Yojimbo East meets Western clothing.

I really like the back holsters visually as well as the Ibuki pants. Also requesting a Tracer pose with body type left.

I'm excited to see what you can come up with.

Requesting this guy in a wh40K scenario:

Requesting this hazmat dude either stuck with Nurgle Demons and a Nurgle Chaos Marine with them telling him corny jokes and him being bummed out about being bombarded by said corny jokes.

OR

The hazmat guy spraying soap water at Nurgle and Isha with a fire hose, with the guy yelling; 'TAKE A SHOWER YOU PIGS!' at both of them.

Dang Lewd, that's super adorable. Thanks!

So I made a character for a Pathfinder campaign recently and want a picture to show just how much of an abomination he is.

First, he's a Skinwalker, specifically a Ragebred (has some Were-boar in his familly tree). Second, he's a Bloodrager (part barbarian, part sorcerer), so he's got some magic bloodline that affects him when he rages. Thing is he's Crossblooded, meaning he actually has two bloodlines. Well, three actually since I took some feats. Specifically they're Draconic, Abyssal, and Aberrant.

Basically I want a picture of what the character looks like as he rages. For starters, he becomes a wereboar, growing tusks and hooves. Then, due to the draconic bloodline, he grows dragon claws and wings. From his Abyssal bloodline he grows Large in size, and from his Aberrant bloodline his arms grow 10ft long (or 15 I guess, thanks to his Demonic Bulk).

Here's a wereboar pic, more references to follow.

Here's a Dragon Disciple, closest I could find to get that Draconic aspect.

Migration

I'm looking to request character art for a fellow. I've attached a reference image, but that's more for general theme/tone than a "copy these things" sort of thing. If the request interests you, feel free to use it or mostly ignore it.

This character is tall, broad, and stoop-shouldered. He wears a wide-brimmed hat to keep the sun and weather off, and he wears a long coat like you might find on a highway robber - it's almost more rags than coat at this point. For armor, he wears coat of plates under his coat on his torso, with his limbs unencumbered. He wears gloves or wraps on both hands. Around his neck is a mirror on a chain, about the size of one's hand, with apparent fangs threaded through the chain as well. The mirror is an important detail: he's basically unhinged enough to basically be daring his prey to attack him. He wears cumbersome-looking, well-worn boots.

In one hand he wields a long-hafted, broad-headed, gore-drenched battle axe, preferably with a pronounced 'hammer' on the reverse (this is used for pounding stakes). Perhaps a bearded axe or an indo-persian style war axe. In his other hand he holds a crossbow, the grip wrapped in leather cording. From his belt (or perhaps a chest bandolier) dangle a number of stakes (Not too many, maybe 3) and a couple of small drawstring bags (containing things like sawdust and measures of blessed salt).

Facially, this man should look unhinged and unsettling, a grinning maniac like Alexander Anderson, with a wild hobo's beard and long, scraggly hair, both grey. His face is creased with age and grimy, as if he's been traveling for a while or else has simply stopped caring about looking presentable. Overall, I'd say I want him to have a bestial cast.

Finally, for inspiration, here's a Draconic Ragebred I found. Unfortunately it lacks the demonic qualities of Abyssal and freakish arms from Aberrant.

Also, as a bonus, if you're up to it, go ahead and give the guy a Face of the Devourer, since I'll likely use that spell a bit.

> You transform the target's face into a hideous shape, such as a half-melted visage with insect legs instead of teeth, seeping pits instead of eyes, and suckered tongues dangling from its misshapen mouth. You do not choose what shape the target's face takes, and the shape is different every time you cast the spell.

I would advise finding some way to merge those three pictures into a single image (I use Photoshop, group the pictures and "Save as" a single image file), because it makes it a lot more convenient for drawfriends who don't need to switch between three different posts just to get all the references.

Fair enough.

Dragging this bad boy over from the last thread

Hoping that someone might be interested in drawing a character of mine (sorry for all the vidya related reference pics).

Requesting a guy wearing some armor similar to the armor at the top of the picture (without the hood) and the vest itself open, with a face like the bottom left and a sleeve of tattoos on both arms similar to that in the bottom right (I'd prefer if he didn't have the torso piece). Also, if he could be built a little more muscular than the top reference image, that'd be awesome.

Huh.

requesting an image of her timidly hiding behind some trees.

Hey lewd, can I ask you for another request on your stack?

Looking for a catgirl for my Legends of the Wulin game, body and hair like on the left, clothes like on the right (almost indecently-short chinese-style dress and high heels). She works as a waitress in a teahouse, thus the outfit, and is the team cutie and bundle of adorableness.

Of course, if anyone else would like to take a crack, how could I say no?

My god I am an idiot. Pic related.

My character just kicked the bucket so could I get some art of a character for an upcoming game. She's an escaped lab experiment turned predator in the underwater resevoirs.

I'm requesting a character I intend to play in an upcoming pokemon adventures tabletop RPG with a few friends. She looks like Esmerelda (pic on the right) dressed like the character on the left. She doesn't have the hooped earrings or any other jewellery. She is about 16, and will either have with her a green zubat/golbat, or pink crobat. She'll seem excited or adventurous. Thank you if anybody takes this up.

Also posted in the vp drawthread but I think they tend to stick to canon characters and pokemon etc.

hey
taking Low poly or simple/unsettling requests.

__

>hey sister wanna ss

Canadian maple dryad?

Requesting a bearded human male wizard with a bat themed staff or a bat themed staff alone. This is my ACKS character.

The staff has a 1 per day sonic blast (as magic missile), 25m "radar" sense, 1D4 bonus damage on crits.

Are requests for minor alterations okay here? I'm working up a character for a not-super-serious game, a kobold with a dragon complex (I know, such a fresh concept), and this picture is almost perfect. I'd just like the nose-ring gone, and a stubby little pair of draconic wings added to the back (about where the second spike from the back of his head is now, maybe about half the size of one of his horns). I can do without the wings if that's an issue, the important part is losing the nose ring, since it just doesn't fit the character. I'd try to do the nose ring myself, but I have almost zero skill in even something as simple as paint...

looks like sylvarian

Wouldn't propagating the human race between two devout servants of the emperor be the furthest thing from heresy?

Re-post from previous thread:

Greetings drawthread!

I'm requesting a blue-scaled dragonkin creature, with or without wings. He should be wearing silken garments (perhaps something befitting a stereotypical Arabian character), and singing on an indoor stage. The song is clearly sorrowful.

He uses gratuitous illusory magic if you want to add any other performatice effects to his song.

Don't know if OR stuck around or not but, FIN!

I like this one but a question or two before I consider doing it:

I rather not straight up copy another artists design, how much drift do I have with it?

How did she kill them?

A charred corpse of a man. With a perfect golden beard despite the rest of his body being burnt to a crisp. He Crucified upon a flaming 7 spoked wheel.

i will try.

Thank you, I really dig your style!

speaking of which. which 'style' would you like for your request?

Here user, one generic sci-fi soldier.

The Poly style preferably, But if you WANT, Do the other style.

or here, of course i stuck around! thanks a million bog!

wot said, looking for it to be a bit flat black for a space wolf shoulder pad. The ears and eye look a bit off/not as intimidating as I'd like (and my attempts to fix them just look awful.)

Whoops, meant to mention

Glad to hear you might take up the request.
for your first question, honestly as much as you want, though the base body structure and hair i would like to keep close to home if that's cool. but i wont complain if you change it up

She killed them using her mechanical tail attachment.

Requesting a shortstack barmaid looking flustered as she is carrying a serving plate over her head, that is overflowing with pint glasses of beer. She is dressed like reference pic, with the addition of a simple looking dagger for when the customers get a little grabby. As for her looks I'll let you decide.

Requesting an image of her in some fancy cocktail dress sitting in a very luxurious looking bar searching for someone to bring home with her tonight.

>flaming wheel
shoot, shouldn't have deleted the sai file

Sorry for the late-ish reply, but I fucking love it!

Thank you.

On it.

You, sir, are a hero and a gentleman.

I like it! It's not exactly to my expectations(content, Not the style) but It fits what I was thinking! (Was more feeling something that was more Divine and floating freely to represent the cycle of the sun, Like a god!)
Thank you very much, I am grateful :)

>tfw kinda wish I had cute girl requests to throw at Lewd
I suppose it's my own fault for playing in games that end up as sausage fests.

Hey Lewd, do you actually do full lewds? I don't think I have seen you do one...

He linked one he posted elsewhere just the other day.

you haven't specified said content in your request. sorry to disappoint

requesting this Heretek my Rogue Trader group bumped into last session. And yes i played far too much Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance and Deus Ex: Human Revolution before the session.

That's my fault, Not yours, I didn't want to go overboard! It's still a neat picture! I can use it for something related to the god though!

no wings unfortunately, maybe someone else can do it.

Colour request:
white shirt, dark blue jeans with some oil stains and some faint blood stains, greyish black beard and hair and light grey arms with blue lights inside, and the frames of the glasses is white and the lenses are black

Hi there, I'm hoping someone can help me out with a portrait of my first DnD character. He's a bard, so I'd like for him to be standing and cradling a lyre in one arm kinda like the far right pic. With the reference pics, I'd like the doublet to be tight across the chest and upper arms, but a little but baggy towards the end of the sleeves, and a mandarin collar like in the top pic but slightly taller. I'd like the face to be almost the same as in the top left pic, but with no beard, slightly greyer hair and slightly pale-er. The pants and boots I want to be like in the bottom left pic, but for the pants to be grey and the boots black. Thanks in advance.

Requesting a giant 4-tailed fox with black fur on the head area and a metal mask.

>metal mask
Sorry, this request isn't vague enough. Try saying that "He has a piece of metal on his head" instead.

Tavern wenches don't get daggers for dealing with grabby customers, they get a raise.

After a discussion with my gaming group, I'd like to request the true protagonist of "Naruto": a weaboo Wizard pretending to be a ninja without knowing anything about actual ninjas.

That looks great, thanks! The wings are an activated ability anyway, so he won't always have them, so it's just fine. Thanks again.

The ears?

>Esmeralda
>Zubat
>Not Skiddo

I can't draw this in good conscience

Nah, the asshole she's talking to.

She's talking to a customer's asshole? I suppose it's at the same height as her head, though...

I was attempting to make some small joke about the guy being an asshole. It seems I need to work on my delivery.

Nah, they're just fucking with you.

It's hard to tell sometimes, as I am genuinely bad at jokes.

>Small joke
>involving a goblins tavern wench
You racist!

It's not racist if they're a shortstack user.

Shortstack goblins are still goblins.

Hey, I've yet to see a goblin complain I've been giving them the short end of the stick when it comes to these jokes, so there's no need to make a big deal out of it.

i wanted to make a color request for this please

It is some basic leather and fur clothes with some bone details on the woman, so you get a basic idea for the colors, and i would like the buttons and belt to be gold. The man is black btw