Did We Enter Your Magical Realm?

Has anyone here ever had an experience in which a DM unwittingly went full on into your magical realm? Did you keep it together? Did it ruin your MR for you? Did you get off to the memory later?

Maybe you're into mind-control and you got mind-controlled. Maybe you're into femdom and a drow priestess happened to kidnap you in particular and enjoy tormenting you and asserting dominance. Maybe you're into feet and you went to some land where, purely as a matter of cultural norms, nobody wears socks or shoes indoors, and the DM keeps bringing it up to remind you you're not in Kansas anymore. Maybe you're into TF and got polymorphed into something.

In essence, I'm asking about situations where you're pretty sure the DM was completely innocently adding some flavor to their story, but it just happened to match up perfectly to something you are very into.

I'll share mine later in the thread.

No, but I unconsciously added my magical realm into a shadowrun game.

The GM had this one NPC who was part of our running team since the groups was very small who liked to grope my character a lot. The character I played was old enough to be this NPC's mother, and she took pleasure in informing her that she was into only elf men who were shorter than her and that she could easily dominate in bed, before often regaling her in tales about how she exactly asserted her dominance.

My realm is being able to play a game, but so far no GM managed to enter it.

Does other player and not the DM count?

I have a serious coloured hair fetish, especially blue
I'm also strongly into skinny, short petite girls, and i like pale skin

I did never speak with anybody from this rp group about such things

I was playing an elf in an online RP game, and then a female player joined.
She did exactly what is described above, also an elf.
ERP and roleplaying a marriage ensued.
IRL she's thirty-something years old, has husband and 10yo child

Full on adult style intercourse with robots in populated area

Eclipse Phase?

My magical realms are either so mundane that they can slip in and out of a game, or so /d/ that they would never be in a game that was worth playing in the first place

And what are your realms?

Yeah

I have a thing for impregnation and thick, voluptuous women.

So when the DM had a thick barmaid lure my character into an alleyway to get fucked hard against the wall, and she had me roll a 1d100 to see if I impregnated her, I was trying my best to sound amused and casual about it rather than extremely turned on.

That was Session 2, by the third girl he knocked up everyone realized it was my magical realm and they took it with all the grace and maturity a group of good friends can.

I'm playing a very androgynous slender young boy in the current campaign. I'm just waiting for the GM to let a big manly npc hit on me as a joke...
>mfw

I've added mind control stuff semi-innocently as the GM, but haven't had it come up as a player yet. One of my buddies wants to run apocalypse world were I can be a brainer and focus completely on mind control as a character class. He has no idea what horror he will bring to the table

>That was Session 2, by the third girl he knocked up everyone realized it was my magical realm and they took it with all the grace and maturity a group of good friends can.

So none at all?

Was fucking around at the end of a campaign with some friends and ended up turning my character into a transsexual hooker for a bit

Absolutely none, for the rest of the game they'd joke about my character finding another woman to knock up on their journeys, and the jabs even started happening in the real-world when I would go on vacation or business trips.

It's all in good fun, I've honestly never found a group so casual and friendly as this one.

Yes. It was NTR.

We don't play together after that campaign.

I make it a point to abuse THE MAGICAL REALM that is presented to me to the max because WHO WOULDN'T

Exact description of my ex.
Sex was great, but no substance to the DDLG relationship.
Now I'm married to a cute skinny redhead and life is great

Thats the best desu. Finding a flaw they are not insecure about and joke about it.

My group never jokes about something someone is insecure about with that person.

I find that the best friends are the ones that will make fun of you instead of just compliment you.

Amen.

>I find that the best friends are the ones that will make fun of you instead of just compliment you.
Are people really your friend if you can't riff on each other? I can't fucking imagine calling someone my friend if I'm stuck only complimenting the fuckers when I'm around them, that sounds like absolute ass.

Not really, walking on eggshells is never a healthy way to maintain a relationship, it's why people riddled with mental problems or personal problems tend to make rough friends, and why hardcore SJW or alt-right seem to be so standoffish and miserable.

>alt-right
I'll have you know I make plenty of friends

I am riddled with mental problems (major depressive disorder, PTSD and a fuckton of phobias and anxieties that are all diagnosed) and I love to be around my friends to joke around and rip on each other. I just hate being around everyone else that are not close friends. Also being a hikkikimori neet does not help I guess.

My only problem is getting out to see them, its much easier if they come here or we hang out on skype/discord since they all have jobs/school etc.

My friends both IRL and online is literally what keeps me alive desu

A downplayed yandere chick seduced my playboy (I played it as more tongue-in-cheek than anything else) and he ended up marrying her, my reasoning being they just had enough sex to keep him satsfied and faithful, and her sure of his faithfulness and love of her.
They ended up being genuinely romantic towards each other.
Reverse corruption and devoted lovers is great.

>unwittingly
I had an experience of DM fucking purposely going into my magical realm to fuck with me.
>be a lolifag
>never obnoxious about it
>playing in a group of rather old friends
>everyone aware, everyone chill
>party decides to rest since we've recently escaped non-moria
>DM announces that there is plenty of food, booze and whores in the inn
>our rather unorthodox paladin says he's gonna check out the whores
>DM, laughingly, says that there are loliwenches as well
>"well if you fucking insist" I sigh
>blackouts, makes me to roll a CON check next morning against fantasy syphilis
>mfw I succeed
Never let your DM know about your magical realm.
They might use that knowledge.

>>blackouts,
You were fucking her so hard she blacked out?

Man, that's good GMing.

I'm not a native speaker and I woke up recently, please cut me some slack

My GM once made the BBEG a mother and son duo...with implications of incest. Nothing overt, but man it gave me a hard-on every time they were mentioned.

Well at least you didn't ask me to cut you some slacks.

>Have a forced TF/TG fetish
>Even though we take light in sexual vanilla thematics we never go full Magical Realm and just have fun, be chill
>Party has to infiltrate an annual feast of a forest spirit, no humans allowed - only woodland critters and creatures
>Buys cheap illusion charm from a witch
>Hillarity ensues when everyone sees their character change into random animal based on a list.
>Plan works perfect, too perfect not even the spirit can sense the illusion.
>Weird, charm didn't seem too powerful
>Leave and try to cancel the magic a kilometre away
>Nope, still seeing each other as animals
>Warrior trying to draw his sword and split the charm in half.
>"How do you plan to hold the sword?"
>Suddenly realizing we haven't done a skillcheck the last hour except diplomatic and knowdlegde stuff
>Suddenly realizing the charm is a complete polymorph
>Suddenly realizing it becomes more difficult to hold a pokerface

I swear I love this mini-adventures that happens between the main objective but god fucking dammit I had to excuse myself and take a smoke to calm down.

Why not just smash it?

>Character contracts lycanthropy
>Turn into mindless ravening beast under full moon
>Party don't want to kill me but need to keep me under control
>Decide to start chaining me up in full restraints
>Have to be naked otherwise I'll destroy my gear
>Party start earnestly debating about dominating me to break my spirit and make me submissive when transformed
>I never asked for this

Thing is, my magical realm involves pregnancy and impregnation, but I'm such a paragon autist when I'd want it to be in the story I have to pause and think:
>Do we have an idea for the new character we're about to bring in

>Does this honestly contribute to anything besides my fetish (rule of thumb is that something must contribute at least three things)

>Are we prepared to have the knocked up character sit out at least the next several in-game months plus several years as the child matures unless they want to be a crappy parent?

>Am I forcing this point too much and beating the dead horse?

And since half-human hybrids come up a lot in it

>Would the (often human) mother honestly fucking survive basically trying to keep up with the nutritional demands of a child with a metabolism one hundred times greater than her own? Nevermind actual birth. (it's established while dhampirs are a thing, they're rare as fuck because the embryo is far more blatantly parasitic than any other non-human child)

>Can these two even have a child?

I contemplate this, sigh, and put the magical realm back on the shelf.

I have a wide variety of kinks and fetishes. The closest things that ever came up were PCs (including female ones) had to wear gas masks at one point, and the existence of the Sisters of Battle/any other female paladin-esque order.

>Enter a rather remote part of the feywild
>Come across world tree with a hag ruling the nearby area
>Two members of our 4-person party can't show some damned respect
>Get knocked out by hag and servants
>Wake up an unspecified amount of time later
>Slowly discover we're not actually in our bodies
>We've had our souls transplanted into pixie-sized ragdolls
>We're stuck in a city of sprites and pixies and other ragdoll people in the world tree
>It's under watch by regular-sized half-elven guards, most of which are female
>We decide it's best to not get on their bad side, lest we be crushed underfoot
>Tfw my giantess fetish was sprung for an entire session

Goddammit, this keeps happening to me. I like using mind control effects, but I know that most of my players hate them. So I usually use them on the one player I know won't pitch a bitch fit, my best friend. I keep forgetting that the fucker has a kink for mind control, and he usually reminds me after the session ends.

>They caught you adventuring with another party
>You gank the BBEG with your other team so easily
>"Oh, yes! You're so much more effective than my other team!"

The future can't come soon enough.

Pathfinder has the drakaina.

>look it up

Uh. No.

Not at all. Especially if the overly sensitive person dishes it out all day (but who's sole repertuar is variations of 'fag') cant take even a tiny jab at his own expense. Trying to watch your words around someone like that is a complete waste of time, especially if every other friend enjoys the occasional bullshiting.

Eg: why are you getting violent? We just questioned if you got your idea of manliness from Canon action films? Wait, that explains i- DON'T THROW THE FUCKING CHAIR!

My tastes are incredibly vanilla. My biggest fetish is what could be called softcore femdom, so all of the following trigger it:
>Female knights
>Women who dedicate themselves to the protection of a man
>Older women married to, dating or in an affair with younger men (bonus points for motherly doting)
>Seductive femme fatale rogue types
>Strong women claiming men as their property
>Reversed gender princess carrying
>Non-consentual handholding

Needless to say, if there's any kind of game in which violence is the primary way of problem solving and in which women play any kind of significant role, it's impossible not to force my magical realm.

Luckily I've grown quite comfortable with my magical realm. Piss trees are far out of sight and I'm perfectly fine with visitors in my meadow of silence and shame.

With what?

Your tiny rabbit paws?

>Lesbian NPC

Naturally.

On my very first visit to my LGS to try out adventurer's league I got to experience mind control and incest (via watching two bad guys disguised as siblings make out). It was pretty great. Getting mind controlled while playing a cleric of all things was toptier.

Yes, kick it or something
Those little bastards are strong enough to break other rabbit's bones, you can probably do SOME damage to it if you keep at it

Lesbians getting overplayed is my secret tragedy. I enjoy them as much as the next person, but there was a time in the early 2000s, when i could RP online as a girl and everyone would be just a tiny bit shocked/surprised when my female character revealed to be into girls. Lately, all females are assumed to les/bi until stated otherwise.

Now, to get similar shock value, one would have to play a bi guy. (gay guy isnt surprising either, Bi is still a bit) and even that is just meh

there's not way that was unwittingly. Are you gonna stay here and tell us that at no moment they realized a naked person in bondage being 'broken' into being tame was sexual? really?

Its one extreme to the other. Blue eyes is one, but that happens so often that its not worth anything. And then shit like pic related and I have no idea why

Because you have two different people fighting and basically kissing while giving you a bj to try and get favoritism. Plus twice the pleasure for them, half the work for you. Then again, getting a girl to cum isn't as hard as some people tend to think

One time we discovered a potion that turns the drinker into a hyper-attractive, stereotypically feminine version of themselves. The GM introduced this as being used by a noblewoman who was phenomenally ugly, but we discovered that it doesn't just make women more attractive, but it also turns men into attractive women. Naturally we named this potion "Gender-fluid".

Later in the same session we were on a ship journey. We learned that the sea-goddess doesn't like women on ships, since she perceives all sailors as married to her, and doesn't want competition. Being the only female PC in the party, I decided the best solution was to make it known to the sea goddess that my PC was a lesbian. How to do this? Well, the solution the party came up with was to get one of the sailors (a teenage boy) to drink the gender-fluid to turn him into a woman and then have lesbian sex with my PC to prove to the sea goddess that I wasn't going to steal any of her male sailors from her.

The GM was utterly shocked by the plan but let it go ahead because he couldn't think of a reason why it wouldn't work.

Funny, whenever I contract lycanthropy the female party members get awfully interested in taking the knot.

So you tried to show her you wouldn't be stealing any of the male sailors by stealing a male sailor?

And this worked?

It's sad that the new shocker for a female character is revealing they have a husband and kid(s) back home.

Wow, are you me, user?

It was a temporary effect. People under the effect turn back after a few hours. Also, it was funny so the GM let it happen.

They're common kinks user, get over it.

Do I need to call your mistress?

>be playing as a wolf-born Garou in Werewolf the Apocalypse
>we have several sessions taking place in a high fantasy-style Arcadia realm
>all of us end up as lords of various holds
>me, as the wolf-born former Red Talon, I get my own pack of endangered Dire Wolves
>The Alpha Female automatically accepts me when I kill their corrupted Alpha Male
>she stays by my side at all times, totally serving me
>flirts with me and makes references to us possibly breeding to repopulate her endangered kind
>she's big enough to ride as a mount when I'm in Homid form.

The DM is a super normie, vanilla middle aged man and I'm a closeted furry (the most they know is that I really like animals) He has no ideas he's playing on a shitton of my fetishes, such as feral animals, size differences and breeding. Jesus Christ.

Not me, but a guy that was playing with my ex-DM helped him flesh out some kind of acquatic evil psionic matriarchy in his world. I wasn't playing with them that time, actually was pretty fed up with said DM stance on real creativity and not usual DND stereotypes, and I didn't think much of it, execpt form "eh, another drow clone society". It's worth mentioning he playtested his own ideas, so to speak, being a male member of that society and shit.
Turns out the guy helping him... well, let's just say Denna is his favorite Sword of Truth character.

I guess he made the setting enter his magical realm.

Could be worse. You piss off our GM and you get to spend a night with Jimmy. The Pansexual Ogre male who doesn't understand the concept of NO, or why small and tiny PC's don't work well with Large + NPC's.

Though I think Jeff is glad that one campaign is over. After 3 encounters with Jimmy, and one transformed into a Nymph and prostituting himself for magical armor, I think most of us just expected his character to stay a nymph and solve his problems with flirting and sexual favors. It was at this point the campaign ended because our system breaking munchkin had every encounter turned up so high the rest of us wouldn't survive the sneezes of some of the monsters we were faced.

>adult style
The fuck does that mean?
As opposed to child intercourse?

Honestly my fetishes change depending on if I'm happy or depressed. When I'm depressed I'm into light Femdom. I tend to play weaker (not helpless but weaker characters) and we normally have a few female players who end up taking that role naturally seeing my character as useful but limited in battle and needing their protection so he can cast his spells. Sadly none of them have ever thought to try and force my character into anything or do anything more than protect him.

When I am not depressed my characters tend to be paladins and nobel knights and therefor very much the good guy. Occasionally I few bad girl NPC's have gotten into their pants. Sadly they all seem to die right after that. I mean the next combat...Often times saving the life of said bad girl.

Holy fuck you are probably the most pathetic person in this thread, and these threads are always filled to the brim with the most pathetic people on this board.

>Not having the sea goddess show up and claim you because if you're attracted to women, then obviously she can have you too

In the same session I was swallowed whole by a hydra and had to cut my way out through the wall of its neck using my natural weapon claws.... so, maybe she tried to claim me?

Unless it was a vore goddess probably not

>tfw me and my GM accidentally each other's magical realms
My character started getting into transmutation magics since it's awesome getting animal powers and just fucking with labels, escalated after GM asked for a defining characteristic my character has to be subverted for an event and I said "he's a prettyboy that's been confused for a chick, if that's not obvious enough, I find Ranma 1/2 hilarious". Turns out he's into TF/bending.

On the flip side, one of the quests was to capture an escaped experiment that, while valuable, also threatens to eat anything and possibly everything if it decides to rampage. We then find out it's a scientist that had a lab "accident" that merged her with a magic ooze on a fundamental level. Slimegirls represent.

Even crazier is that the two characters' lines of work very much coincide at various levels, leading to a few scenes where the two of them just chill and talk about work-related stuff even though "science" and "adventuring" are leaps apart.

Well yeah, adult style intercourse.

Aren't elves usually taller than humans though?

As a DM:
Exalted game. A player is playing a stripper who has a big cat familiar. Mob bosses female henchman comes in to wreck the place. She orders her cat to pounce, pin, and lick. This is how all combats with her resolve. I don't even wanna fight back because I have a thing for this I didn't even know I had.

As a player:
Devils have been unleashed by the party for a corrupted ritual. Flying succubi get me into a grapple and pull me off the ground. Threatens to accept her kiss or she's going to drop me. Sweating because I'm thinking about aerial sex that I've seen in Nami SoS.

Druid ruins it by casting flame pillar killing me.

-----
As a bonus, getting to fuck a ghost nun. Undead fetish meets nun lust. Need to go take a beer break.

All my NPCs are lolis.

Deal with it, normies

You're assuming they were playing a human.
>>Troll master race is best race.

>someone doing something you remotely like is Magical Realm now
>even if it's taken completely seriously and no one is getting off to it or even thinking about doing so

What caused this meme to become as shittily overused as Bane?

Most times that my kinks come up in games i'm not aroused by them at all. Like things have happened straight out of my sexual fantasies and roleplaying through them is the same thing as roleplaying anything else. There is, however, one exception.

It was a cyberpunk themed game, and my character was a triple-agent covert-ops expert whose real boss was her mysterious and powerful patron (implied to be superhuman AI). The patron was described as eccentric, snarky, and liking to mess with people, plus she also had my agent over a barrel on account of knowing all her very dangerous secrets. On the plus side, the agent could count on her patron to occasionally pull strings for her and help out during missions.

There was only one time in the game that i actually called my patron for a favour, and i did not see that landmine coming. See, the GM was a man so i didn't expect his roleplaying my character's patron would do anything. It was a Skype game, so he started a private convo and used a voice modulator to make himself sound like a haughty woman, who he then proceeded to roleplay as condescending, manipulative, and derisive, talking down to my character and making her do things she did not want to do. Entirely without meaning too the GM made it real enough to press my buttons, cue arousal and wet panties. Thank god nobody could see me blushing.

neo-puritans who can't deal with any sexual themes.

>I find slime people to be a really cool idea in general and love how they look
>I don't even especially enjoy porn of them
>After watching MonMus I still would rather adopt Suu as a child, even when she's tripped over a few other kinks (giantess episode) because she's adorable
>Mfw I'd never be able to play a slime person for fun in a regular group because people would think it's a sexual fetish rather than an aesthetic fetish
Mfw I've made a slime person homebrew race that has 4 star rating and over 40 money generating sales on the DM's Guild
Mfw my group is a bunch of my friends and fellow degenerates so they wouldn't mind if I played it anyways
I'm forever DM anyways so I never will
Although, a great time was had when Normie McNormalton a group I ran a while back played one and had no idea of any of the connotations it has in anime or manga. He just liked playing a jello person, and at one point moved prone not by crawling but forming a bunch of cillia on his underside and...slide walking.

Yes.

Long and the short of it is that my NG Great Old One warlock knocked up the party paladin with three rapidly growing and incredibly squirmy Elder God spawn.

Body horror, star crossed romance, and many boners hidden under the table were involved.

>get kidnapped by slavers
>wake up in chains on a slave ship
>look around with dark vision
>DM trying to evoke rage in us towards the slavers
>entire hold filled with elvish lolis

This is more a player problem than a GM problem, but for some reason 90% of all characters I create end up veering into Veeky Forums girl territory. Even my Bard ended up with 15 Strength completely on accident.

Didn't know you could put stuff like that on the DM guild. I wonder if I could put the Lovecraft-themed homebrew supplement I made there.

If you can fit it into one of the currently legal settings, yes.
Those settings are Forgotten Realms and Ravenloft, and you could probably do it for either.

Were you an elf loli?
Why did they shove you in the lolihold?

I was travelling with an elf loli when we were kidnapped.

I actually used seduction to free the entire shipful of slavegirls.

Weirdly my entire group is legitimately composed of members of our local BDSM community including myself , my Domme, her other submissive boy , two other female Dommes, a dom guy and a switchy guy and magical realms doesn't come up at all.

I guess we get enough of kink & sex in our real lives so have no need to indulge it in fantasy and so just want to play an RPG.

Game of Shadowrun.

A milk run we had involved ruining a Corp man for cheating on his wife , leading to her suicide.

He got ruined, he got himself killed and his son, an Archie like kid who is a kickboxer ended up on the street where a NPC grabbed his ass auged him up and uses him as her personal attack dog. Who also sexes him.

>you went to some land where, purely as a matter of cultural norms, nobody wears socks or shoes indoors, and the DM keeps bringing it up to remind you you're not in Kansas anymore
If anything, that would make me suspect DM is really into feet himself.

>into /ss/
>into impregnation
>into thick and voluptuous women

I dont think these can collide in any system or game that isnt outright ERP. Dissapointing from my boner standpoint but a relief in the awkward random boner standpoint.

unf!

Thats not all that impressive actually. Rabbits and everything in and on them is weaker than the dobra and more shoddy than korean rocketry. I've taken them apart as part of my living once and you literally need no tools other than your hands to flawlessly gut them and at least some fingernails to skin them. Their skins not even attached to the muscle layer like most animals, almost all their joints can only function under constant muscle tension, and their bones are essentially jello with less strength than a twig 20 times smaller. I honestly can't too this day understand how they continue to be pests or even survive past adolescence without imploding.
What i'm saying i guess is the worst a rabbit could do to a talisman would be to break its femurs at it violently.

I think it was more that they were unaware that it was his fetish

As a bi guy IRL god dammit

Now i've been told by multiple bi chicks that apparently blowsjobs and fellatio are harder than cunningilus due to require a lot more technique and gag control. Is this true?

>well, let's just say Denna is his favorite Sword of Truth character.
Nobody here reads bad books
Explain

>is it true that it's harder to deal with an object down your throat than your tongue and lips in/on a fleshy slit and nub?

My PC;
Human male NG
Fighter/Wizard

The party contains ;
1 LG Halforc Pali (M)
1CN Drow Ranger(f)
1CG Half elf Cleric (f)
1TN Human fighter (M)

The party has just finished a our first real quest

So what is it we do.

Get drunk and throw a party is the local tavern!

Half orc is the only one not drinking

Human fighter is having a strong man comp with npcs

Cleric and I are talking about magic and shit.

Drow Ranger comes over and joins us.
She's piss drunk (Irl and in game)
Starts picking a fight with the Cleric over religious beliefs and what not.

I try to break it up before it gets out of hand and people get hurt. Half orc takes the Cleric outside, I walk to Drow to her room.

Cleric and half orc are arguing over the clerics behavior, I can hear it through the open window.

Walk over to close the window to prevent the Drow from getting any ideas.

Right as I shut the window and turn around to make my way out the Drow kills the torch on the wall.

It's pitch black besides the moon light coming for the window.

I have nothing on me besides a dagger and my coin. Spell book and the rest of my gear is in my room. Slowly try to find my way to the Crack of light coming out from under the door.

The Drow says something about how much nicer it is in here now.

>Not gonna lie popped a chubby.
The girl was a total qt3.14 Irl

Divert power to contain the chub and move towards the door.

Next thing I know I'm rolling for strength to stay up right. Fail terribly

I get pinned

The dm isn't stopping this
He's going along with it.

>Imeanimokaywithitbuticantactlikeiamright?

He could've just done a fade to black but no.

Dm went into it.

Everyone gets real uncomfortable
Eventhe Drow player at one point.

I don't play with that Dm anymore.

I am a 25 year old bi male virgin. Can't help you sorry :(

Always figured that to be the case i just like multiple source verifications or real world experiences and see as i don't go out manhunting i have to settle for multiple anecdotes that back each other up.

How does one know they are actually Bi/gay/straight/etc. if they've never had sex?
Ex:i thought traps were hot and that banging one would be moreso and figured that just made me bi. Tried it out and instantly knew it wasn't for me. Still find the idea hot but know that in practice it's a complete turnoff.