Horus Heresy General /hhg/

Decima and Morturg, Partners In Crime? Edition
Tartaros Sub-Edition
Last time on Horus Heresy G we finished a discussion from the bread before last and learned what happened to Morturg, an user got help for his all Termie army, one user and an IHfag got advice on what to do about his cousin and for starting an IH army, a renegade Deathshroud can't stand his papa anymore, and much more in the last thread Red Books Links:
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww2.zippyshare.com%2Fv%2Fs15Jqk1t%2Ffile.html
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmega.nz%2F%23!Jx1UGCTI!vMJN89z7p8tiEC7YOAj477g6RxDtJ7culVLF3q3godg
HH Book 6 - Retribution PDF:
mediafire.com/download/8aqx9j3a8erqv8d/The_Horus_Heresy_Book_6_-_Retribution.pdf or
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fkat.cr%2Fthe-horus-heresy-book-6-retribution-pdf-t12199249.html
HHG FAQ - pastebin.com/iUqNrrA8
Official HH 7th Edition Errata (Updated January 2016) - forgeworld.co.uk/resources/fw_site/fw_pdfs/Horus_Heresy/Horus_Heresy_7th_Edition.pdf
Other official downloads: forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads#horusheresy
HH Rules:
Age of Darkness Army List: mediafire.com/download/f0c2pnieoijyrqk/Legiones Astartes Age of Darkness Army List.pdf
Mechanicum Taghmata Army List: mega.nz/#!LFwTjQ7B!mF0eVOY8P1MPT0a-QSXypXo_ZfskhYynD41PrkaTbD8
30k/40k Rules: mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ!EVh0GZZS
30k/40k Rules and more (torrents): kat.cr/usearch/"Forge World" heresy user:epistolary/
30k Black Library: mega.nz/#F!0RlxDZQC!qAu9BaubWa3KeihJRmOcsg
Strawpoll links: strawpoll.me/10558764
www.strawpoll.me/10663447

Other urls found in this thread:

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Occludus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for the Emperor's Children

Novels that focus on the traitors or had bad endings for the good guys failed
So I'm guessing morturg will fulfill the role of the iron hands in betrayer
Also his ship is called Malice - potential founder of sons of malice?
Finally the deathwatch codex hints that some black shields are time lost from the heresy

>Also his ship is called Malice - potential founder of sons of malice?

>"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... and my arm... even my fingers. The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you, Caleb? I'm gonna make them give back our past."

Why do MSGV quotes fit 30k so well?

Because everyone is Alpharius.

Nah, the Sons of Malice went renegade after an Inquisitor deemed their rituals heresy.

That alone isn't good evidence.
If only they killed the Inquisitor faster.

But user, those Sisters won't turn themselves to paint :^)

Alright guys, I got a warlord titan. What colors should I use? I was thinking gradient grey to dark blue with gold trim.

What other colors might look awesome.

Yes but that's millennia later
I can't find a reference to their name before they turned - and yet it wouldn't make sense to name a chapter sons of a minor chaos god

People, we already knew Morturg survived Isstvan and also the Heresy, pic is from Retribution.
Also check the last post in the previous thread for Orth.

Pink and yellow

No he didn't survive he died but came back via biomancy and cybernetic heretek

Yeah whatever, sounds fuckin' cool, also check the world his company is operating from.
>Occludus
>Ghoul Stars
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Occludus

>But user, those Sisters won't turn themselves to paint :^)
>paint
The Sons of Malice eat people, not use them for paint.

You get what I mean. Someone has to screw them over, because this setting hates them, for some reason.
>Occludus
Aren't those guys Raven Guard? They're an all-bald space marine chapter. Maybe Morturg is now hanging with them, like Meduson with Sallies and RG.

The betrayed gotta stick together.

>he died but came back
He recieved an autocannon shot to his ribs, cracked them. But that sounds survivable to marines, maybe something else happened.

How did all those marine testimonies ended up being recovered, I wonder. Is Amendera K interviewing all of them?

It's the cherur de fleur de lis. The second GW remembered that the SoBs have that symbol they were marked for death.
>How did all those marine testimonies ended up being recovered
Audiologs or Imperator Vult.

Truth be told, someone was pushing for me to make it look like D.Va

It must be done so, user.

>The second GW remembered that the SoBs have that symbol they were marked for death.
...is this GB vs France or something?

It's just a theory of mine. That's all I'm saying as SoBs have no place in this thread.

What army is it walking with?

Solar Auxilia and Salamanders

>ex-Deathshroud Terminator Sergeant Khorak
I KNEW I REMEMBERED THAT NAME FROM SOMEWHERE
>Mortarion sent us to hell, but we're going even deeper. Take everything we have lost!

>Aren't those guys Raven Guard?
Presumed to be, but the founding is supposedly 13th, which means the gene-seed is of unknown origin.
>Maybe Morturg is now hanging with them, like Meduson with Sallies and RG.
Nah, the Shattered Legions were formed because they had been cut off from their legions, it isn't too much of a stretch to assume they each returned to their parent legions after the Heresy.
Also Morturg's communique suggests his "Company" keeps recruiting.

>How did all those marine testimonies ended up being recovered, I wonder. Is Amendera K interviewing all of them?
Most likely, the Inquisition was quite busy post-Heresy.

Nice find.

Strangely enough I am in the process of writefaggotry sort of similar to this guy, but with a Justaerin and a Reaver Chieftan growing tired of their legion's degradation. Really got to finish it.

That works too. I just think it would be hilarious to paint such a massive, expensive, powerful model with a terrible but well done paint scheme

I am unsure about that, would rather have something appropriately badass.

Yea, but everybody does that. Remember, this game is all about Your Dudes =^)

+++ This shit is less expensive but still, holy shit (2500pts) +++

++ Mechanicum: Taghmata Army List (Age of Darkness) (2500pts) ++

+ HQ (395pts) +

Anacharis Scoria (315pts) [Xanathite Abeyant (40pts)]

Magos Dominus (80pts) [Augury Scanner (5pts)]

+ Troops (1370pts) +

Castellax Class Battle-Automata Maniple (375pts) [Castellax class Battle-automata (105pts), Castellax class Battle-automata (105pts), Castellax class Battle-automata (105pts), Enhanced Targeting Array (45pts), Frag Grenades (15pts)]

Castellax Class Battle-Automata Maniple (375pts) [Castellax class Battle-automata (105pts), Castellax class Battle-automata (105pts), Castellax class Battle-automata (105pts), Enhanced Targeting Array (45pts), Frag Grenades (15pts)]

Thallax Cohort (310pts) [Ferrox (25pts), 6x Heavy Chainblade (30pts), 6x Thallax (240pts)]

Thallax Cohort (310pts) [Ferrox (25pts), 6x Heavy Chainblade (30pts), 6x Thallax (240pts)]

+ Fast Attack (175pts) +

The Homonculex (175pts)

+ Heavy Support (560pts) +

Krios Battle Tank Squadron (155pts)
··Krios Venator Tank Destroyer (155pts) [Extra Armour (5pts)]

Krios Battle Tank Squadron (155pts)
··Krios Venator Tank Destroyer (155pts) [Extra Armour (5pts)]

Thanatar Class Siege-automata Maniple (250pts) [Thanatar Class Siege-automata (250pts)]

+ Legion +

Legio [Legio Cybernetica]

I posted a similar list a couple days ago and got some helpful feedback, would this work as a decent enough army?

Basic idea is that Scoria moves up with his butt-buddy mech along with the Castellax squads whilst the Thallax fill attack/defence roles where needed (One will probably babysit the Thanatar because my friend is a fan of drop pods.

I like it. At 3000 points I’d probably add thralls.

agree with this, I would want to drop one troops option for like 60 thralls, and give the magos a specialization at 2500 though, if only to have more for the enemy to worry about.

How do you guys figure Angron liked his steaks?

Raw, and likely not actually steaks

My answer would have been WELL DONE but it seems you already beat me to it.

I like this idea, I wouldn't even need to empty my paycheck into it, I could just use my old guardsmen as proxies. Extra bubble wrap is always nice to have despite how shit they are, I guess with chainblades they could do a bit of damage through sheer weight of numbers. Would you kit them out with upgrades or keep them with just the fearless upgrade?

Blue, or in the absence of fire, gnawed from the source.

I prefer giving them carapace and FNP to be able to lock down most squads.

I don't know if any of you keep up with Miniwargaming, but check out the Quest for the Mechanicum series.

The lack of care and quality for what is supposed to be a narrative campaign is hilarious.

You have Shieldhand Johnson of the Grey Ultras chapter. Because they are Ultramarines successors that are painted grey, also, their chapter master literally has a combat shield for a hand.

Then you get to the part where Mechancum actually show up. First he pronounces the Magos Domnius, Mogos Dominoes, and automata turns into autima.

He also has no fucking clue how Mechanicum work. He gives vorax enhanced targeting arrays, but not the darkfire castellax. They have a normal thanatar, but the instead proxy it as the siege variant and stick it into a corner firing it's single S:10 shot every turn.

And then you see all of this go against a lazily base coated tau suit spam list and I want to cry a little.

So I read the new Beast Arise novel.

It says that all that remains of the Sisters of Silence is just about 50 sisters, and these gals got disgusted by the corruption of the post HH Imperium and went into self imposed exile.

What happened to the thousands of Sisters? How did they all die out?

Siege of Terra.

More likely the Webway War. They and the custodes were fighting it almost from the start of the Heresy. It'll be a big focus of Master of Mankind.

Jesus christ, I'm the guy who posted the mech list up there and even I'm cringing. Just by going through the codex I can tell that the Thanatar variants are shit compared to the normal one. And not taking a BS and anti-cover upgrade on your anti-tank unit is just unforgivable.

Surely S8 AP2, with "Fuck your cover in particular" is anathema to suit spam, why replace that with a weapon that is only slightly better than a lascannon?

Two well done steaks with a raw one in the middle so he can eat all three like a sandwich.

>The voice of the woman before Wienand was just as cold, just as lacking in mercy. It was the sound of silver.

>‘Why have you come to Nadiries?’ she said.

>Answering was difficult. It was painful to be in the presence of these women. An aura of nothing, of suffocating blankness squeezed Wienand’s soul. She felt as if something had murdered her unconscious mind. She was diminished. If this was her experience, she could not imagine the agony a psyker would suffer in this hall.

>What had Wienand expected? Was it this? Was it to see the Sisters of Silence arrayed before her in this solemn amphitheatre?

>No.

>They wore dark, hooded robes, filigreed in the cold silver. They were wrapped in the void, upon its black the wordless voice of the stars and their memories of endless sacrifice. While Wienand struggled to speak, they pulled back their robes and hoods. The army of silence appeared before her in armour of gold, of red, of black.

>Had Wienand expected to face the Sisterhood for the first time like this, standing in the centre of the amphitheatre, facing judgement colder, more pure, than that of the Inquisition?

>No.

>What had she expected? She did not know. But most of all, she had not expected to be alone, to know that it would be her words on which the success or failure of the mission would depend.

>She had also not expected the Sisters of Silence to speak.

>At last she managed, ‘We have come to seek your aid.’

>‘We?’

>‘The Inquisition, which I represent. The Adeptus Astartes, who are fighting at this moment to save Nadiries.’ She paused for a moment. ‘We is every citizen of every human world. The Imperium seeks your aid.’

>The woman stared at her. Her armour was crimson. So were the optics that had replaced her eyes. Her face was expressionless, as devoid of light as the world.

>Wienand estimated there were fifty Sisters of Silence present. Some wore helmets. Many did not. Their heads were clean-shaven except for a single long rope of hair. Some bore electoos of the Imperial aquila on their brows. Ritual scars marked their cheeks. Almost all the Sisters wore grilles over the lower halves of their faces. Some had helms with ornate rebreathers that concealed their features entirely. They had new faces of metal. All of the designs connoted a form of silence, though one that found expression in actions so final, they exceeded the power of mere words.

>‘The Imperium seeks our help,’ said the warrior with the crimson stare. She spoke with a flat, deathly tone. ‘I am Kavalanera Brassanas, Knight Abyssal of Purgatory Squad, and it has been many centuries since the Imperium made it clear the aid of my order was not desired. I find this request hard to credit.’

>‘And even more difficult to trust,’ said a Sister behind Brassanas. Her armour was black. Her face was one of those entirely concealed. Her voice resonated metallically behind the mask.

>‘I agree with Knight Obsidian Drevina,’ said Brassanas.

>‘The entire Imperium is besieged by orks,’ Wienand said. ‘They have technology beyond anything we possess. They have destroyed whole worlds. They smashed the Imperial Fists. The Imperium will fall without your aid.’

>No emotion. No answer. Time fell into the dark. There was a faint movement of the Sisters’ fingers. They were speaking to each other, Wienand realised. She felt as if she were witnessing the discourse of tombs. They use their cant, she thought, but they speak too. Why?

>Brassanas said, ‘Perhaps it is time for it to fall.’

>Wienand gaped. But the shock made pieces fall into place. The Sisters had turned their backs on the Imperium, as they had turned from silence. ‘You renounced your vows,’ she said. ‘Was it that easy to abandon the Imperium?’

>‘Our vows were to the Emperor,’ Brassanas replied. ‘And to the Imperium He created. The corruption you serve is not that Imperium. We still serve the Emperor. We still stand guard against the witch.’

>‘We do not recognise the simulacrum that has replaced the Emperor’s dream,’ said Drevina.

>‘That is the true betrayal,’ Brassanas said. ‘Let it fall.’

>‘Let it fall,’ Drevina repeated.

>‘Let it fall,’ the other Sisters echoed. ‘Let it fall. Let it fall.’

>The whispered chorus chilled Wienand because it had the ring of justice. In this hall, there was moral authority of a kind never dreamed of in the Great Chamber. Wienand thought of the High Lords, and saw only the rightness of Brassanas’ verdict.

-Watchers in Death

Sisters confirmed traitors.

Shitpost for the living, shitpost for the dead.

Good find, the plot thickens..

>They have technology beyond anything we possess

The Orks, through the Beast's power, are evolving back to being Krorks. They are producing technology that outstrips the Imperium even at its zenith in the Great Crusade.

>liking anything well done

Shit primarch confirmed for shit taste.

>The Orks, through the Beast's power, are evolving back to being Krorks.

So just a rose by any other name. I mean, the brain boyz were the power behind the orks, weren't they, and the orks fucked them over. So unless the Beast turns up to be like a super-smart snotling piloting a warboss Master-Blaster style, this feels a bit weird and made up on the spot (just what you'd expect from GW).

The army was on loan, and they had no clue how to use it.

Sadly enough, the Tau just ignored it.

The Brain Boyz are a legend by the Orks themselves so there not be a lot of fact in it.

Going with the Beast series, the Orks are hyper evolving into a different species and are producing new types of Ork castes unseen before. Ambassadors Orks, Priest Orks, etc. They are entering empire building mode. The Beast himself desires to rule the galaxy and wants humanity to kneel before the Orks and submit to them. This is normally not an Orky behaviour. I mean see how the Beast Talks.

>Renegade Deathshroud

Wait, that means this list is now canon!

"Dude, Where's My Deathshroud?" MkIII

2.5k LOYALIST Death Guard Pride of the Legion list.

-HQ
Praetor, 100
+Tartaros Armor, 35
+Master-Crafted Deathshroud Manreaper, 25
+Digital Lasers, 15
+Iron Halo, 10
+Grenade Harness, 10
Total, 190

-Troops
5xDeathshroud Terminator Squad, 90 (450)
+8 Deathshroud, 320 (1,600)
Total, 410 (2,075)

-Heavy Support
Grave Warden Terminator Squad, 200

Complete total, 2,465

Just cook a thick steak, it'll come out just like that.

>>Renegade Deathshroud
Where are you getting that from?

user don't you know that the new book is about a Renegade Deathshroud who most likely meets up with Crysos Morturg and become Blackshields/Loyalists?

>Vulkan sacrifices himself to save the Imperium a month ago
>nobody cared about in in Veeky Forums or any other forum

Veeky Forums doesn't care about black people it seems.

user, Vulkan is like the Salamanders.

Irrelevant because no one plays them.

We don't care about the series. Vulkan's been through too much at the hands of Kyme anyway.

Would explain the success that AoS is having.

>Kyme said that after the success and popularity of the first Salamander trilogy, he is working on a new trilogy for the Salamander

You hyped?

Can anyone tl;dr these images?

I would play Salamanders if they weren't such pussies in the fluff.

They're worth reading, it's a pretty fun fight against a psychic hyper-warboss.

Damnation of Pythos

How does this work? I mean, orks were just a race made by the Old Ones to fight the Necrons. They weren't created to build empires for themselves, so where does all that crap come from?

GW just can't stop shitting on everything. Everything has to be a deep and ultimately samey empire building BBEG. First they turned Necrons from space terminator zombies into autistic space faggots and now they're turning orks into "we wuz kangs n sheeeit" noble savages who probably got fucked over by the white (hu)man.

So, when will the dark gods become ancient aliens who just want to rebuild their empire?

>mfw I remember now
I'd really rather not. Please pas plus.

>They weren't created to build empires for themselves

They were created to be soldiers, a race that wants to be self-sufficient needs a culture and a society to keep making soldiers to fight. This isnt new, Krorks werent the Orks you see now who are a degenerate version of Krorks who are bent on nothing but war with nothing controlling them.

> They weren't created to build empires for themselves,

Neither were the Eldar and look at what they did.

The Orks (Krorks) were intelligent advanced race at some point. They fought with the Eldar Empire in the forgotten ancient past and were defeated, according to the murderclowns. The Krorks eventually degenerated into the Orks.

>noble savages

They are just mad that the Emperor humiliated their race at Ullanor. Their rage created the Beast and the Beast lead them to this path.

And they are not noble. The humans are treated as cattle. Worse than cattle.

>I mean see how the Beast Talks.

High Gothic? Ghaszghkull also talks in high gothic, Chains of Golgotha is such an awesome book.

All the old fluff says they weren't intelligent and were basically slave labour and a slave army. Brain Boyz were literally the brains of the operation and told the Krorks what to do.

>they are not noble

Yet have the need for ambassadors, priests, etc.

Where are the heresy releases

Im jonesing bad here

>All the old fluff says they weren't intelligent and were basically slave labour and a slave army. Brain Boyz were literally the brains of the operation and told the Krorks what to do.

Ork legend, not certain fact.

>Yet have the need for ambassadors, priests, etc.

And how does this mean noble? The ambassador message is sumbit and be treated like slaves and food-stuff for the Ork race or die.

The priests were preaching the savage gospel of Gork and Mork.

Let's try to get this thread back on the right tracks. What will FW do once the remaining legions get their releases? More AdMech, SA, or the full Imperial Army? Anything you guys wanting to see, which character's storyline do you want to see progress? We know Autek survives the Age of Darkness but will Decima?

Would MkIIB raiders be more acceptable than regular plastics for phobos?

I want to know what this guy was up to after the Dropsite Massacre.

Both are acceptable.

I'd like to see a War in the Webway campaign and tehcno barbarian armies that have sided with Horus after he reaches Terra.

He probably started chilling with Meduson.

But there are no more techno barbarians after the Uni Wars.

Let's see a thunder warrior army, for christs sake I'll pen one worth of song if it kills me and my family.

Blargle gargle flargle

Come on! There's bound to be something lost and forgotten like techno barbarians or thunder warriors or other nasty shit in the deepest and darkest underhives of Terra!.

Magnus, looks like we got a one of your boys who just had a Flesh Change. Take care of it.
Hive Gangers who really should know better than be traitors perhaps?

Not on Holy Terra maybe, but other planets surely.

In that case it's okay. Horus needs more cannon fodder anyway. His children and treacherous nephews are losing too many numbers, and their geneseed is not working right anymore since going traitor.

Do the colors mean anything?

I'm hoping they can squeeze the BA, DA, and WS all into book 8. The BA are at Signus and we get rules for daemon detachments. DA are fighting NL during the Thramas Crusade. We've seen the Night Lords a ton already so many FW glosses over this part. Then the BA return in time for Imperium Secundus together with the DA and UM.

WS get their Chondax and Alaxxes story, which maybe also warrants a SW mention if there's room. Then FW talks about their early battles to delay and whittle down the traitors in that part of space. That's book 8.

I'd love for book 9 to go to Tallarn. There were some WS there, but mostly it's another look at the Imperial Army and Iron Warriors. New tank variants maybe? Rules for tank battles?

But there's also a lot of Mechanicum stuff that hasn't made it into the books yet, and I'm not sure there'll be room in books 7 and 8. Things like the Knight Porphyrion and Vulturax. And of course they're working on Secutarii. Maybe they appear on Tallarn?

>Ork legend, not certain fact.

Just about everything is legend, myth, subjective views on shit, etc. It's still the only history we've been given and everything about the orks has been built around it. If it was total bullshit, surely there would be several different stories across the galaxy, but we only got one. What use is an empire to them? Their whole function is to fight. Christ, they get bigger and stronger by fighting. That sure does feel like their design encourages fighting. And they got all their knowledge coded into their genes, so no need for education. Dok knows how to fix shit just as well as a baby gazelle knows how to walk.

Sure, let the Beast's waaagh! pull in that era's Orkimedes' and get them tech that way, but actually causing the orks to mentally change into some empire building race with classes (other than size scale) and professions, or even causing some sort of de-evolution back to "original form" of which we've never before seen any evidence.

What about the Thunder Warriors seen in The Outcast Dead?
Hey, you asked for it.

Been looking at revamping my Night Lords after the new red book. Came up with this at 3k. Chose horror cult as ROW because I initially wanted a decent sized raptor unit but I feel that point for point a 20 man assault squad is better as a bodyguard for Curze, kept the ROW for now as it let's me buy fear for an assault squad without it. Play a mix of legions in my area.

HQ:
Chaplain Consul (jump pack, chainglaive, trophies of judgement, artificer armour, refractor field) 130

Troops:

20 man assault squad (4 x power weapons, sarge with melta bombs, chainglaive, artificer armour) 370
20 man assault squad (4 x power weapons, sarge with melta bombs, chainglaive, artificer armour) 370
20 man assault squad (4 x power weapons trophies of judgement, sarge with melta bombs, chainglaive, artificer armour) 395

Elites:

3 x Apothecaries (each with jump pack and chainglaive) 210
10 man Terror Squad (10 x volkite chargers, sarge with melta bombs, artificer armour and chainglaive) 275

Fast Attack:
2 x Javelin Speeders (2 x TL lascannons, 4 x HK missiles) 150
2 x Javelin Speeders (2 x TL lascannons, 4 x HK missiles) 150
2 x Javelin Speeders (4 x HK missiles) 130

Heavy Support:
Predator Tank (Executioner cannon, lascannon sponsons, dozer blade, machine spirit, armoured ceremite) 220
Vindicator Tank (laser destroyer array, dozer blade, armoured ceremite) 155

LOW:
Curze 435

Chaplain goes with one assault squad, Curze with another.

I don't think the colors mean anything.

Pics?

They have said that Blood Angels and Dark Angels introduction will not be Signus or Thramas, but something else entirely.

>Just about everything is legend, myth, subjective views on shit,

Actually, that's wrong. That's misunderstanding spread around by people who misread the previous BL managers quote. The guy said in a forum post that in his opinion everything in 40K sources is just a legend or whatever.

In reality, 40K lore is put into two types. Type one is the lore written by the out-verse narrator which represents the majority of the lore, and type 2 which is lore presented from the perspective of the people inside the setting, nowadays this the rarest type in the codexes.

The wole Brain Boyz business is an in-verse legend told around in Ork camps by Runtherders. As we know that Orks like to make things up. They have wild imagination and little care for facts. So taking what they say fact is silly. I mean come on. The story is stupid as fuck.

What we know for a fact that the Orks were born when the Krorks degenerated into them. The Orks do not produce all the castes or tech the Krorks did.

>Christ, they get bigger and stronger by fighting.

And smart. Incredibly smart in the case of the Beast and Ghaz. So that blows some holes in the whole dumb slave race thing.

Furthermore, the Ork codex says that the Orks have a primal desire to conquer the galaxy. Gork and Mork who are the psyche manifestation of the Orks push the Orks towards this. They are disappointed by the fact that the Orks have forgotten their purpose of conquering the galaxy for the sake of mindless fighting.

How the hell else do you introduce Blood Angels into the Heresy?

But yeah, I could see them skipping or glossing over Thramas. There've been enough Night Lords campaigns.

Spoilers for the new short story Blackshield

1. Morturg and Decima make a re-appearance though Morturg didn't entirely survive Isstvan
2. Morturg's psychic abilities are demonstrated
3. Morturg's adversary here is Khorak of the Deathshroud; who went along with the Isstvan action but abandoned Mortarion when Mortarion sacrificed the other Deathshroud on Molech
4. Khorak almost sides with Morturg save but for the display of Morturg's psychic power, at which point, Khorak also rails against Morturg.
5. Morturg laments Khorak's eventual death and wonders if it would have been possible to have set Khorak against Mortarion
6. Morturg and Decima are heading back to Terra

HH 6: Retribution hinted at the possibility of a Siege of Baal campaign, held together by loose elements of Shattered Legion that found haven there.

Can you put the Beast books up somewhere? Only the first two are in the mega folder in 40k general.