Magical Girl Not Quest

You fell asleep in your costume again.

It might have mattered, long ago. Long ago you might have been relieved to transform out of it after a hard day's work. You might have been relieved to get back to your normal life, as a normal girl, with normal problems.

After a while you just stopped caring. The costume stays on. You don't even sleep much anymore, only in the times when your body finally decides to shut down. Or at least until you realize that you've gone for so long without rest that you were only shooting up hallucinations. Days aren't that much important, anymore. You keep asking for problems, even the horrible ones. The ones that even that vodka-fellating bitch wouldn't take.

You look like shit, you feel like shit, and for the fourth time this week, you've forgotten what your name was. It's at the tip of your tongue, if your mouth didn't taste like flesh and stale alcohol at the moment.

What do you call yourself? Hopefully not something stupid again. Braids never really got over how you started calling yourself that name again.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/magicalgirlnoir/status/765229769814179840
f-list.net/c/mgsarereal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Akemi Homura

Kamata Ukyou

Sisyphus

Decarchar

Chiaki Matsuda.

SHIVA DESTROYER OF WORLDS

WAKE UP

Worst Girl.

Sayaka

Senpai

Fifteen

it's 30 right

fuck I legitimately forgot

>select all images with pancakes

>Braids never really got over how you started calling yourself that name again.
I'm thinking this means we're not Chiaki Matsuda right now, but one of the other two who become trapped in the golden desert eagle.

So we're probably not fifteen.

You are not Deculture. But congrats on the near-trips you BAKA.

You are Akemi Homura, the one who managed to transcend the cycle and, once and for all, end the misery for everyone, especially the one called Kane-

... That's right.

You are Chiaki Matsuda. Nice name, really. Better than Murderface. Or Girl A, for that matter. But The Transcendent One has a ring to it, doesn't it? If that's too much for you, there's always The Shieldmaiden of the Blessed Lady... No. Murderer. Warmaster of the Ninth Officio. Sparkly. Asshole. Drunkard. You've been called all those, even that "Akemi Homura" by a certain one. Hell, maybe someone once even called you a "friend", "lover" perhaps. Not like you could remember.

But in the end, names don't matter. You're spiralling towards the dusty surface of some space rock at several times the speed of whatever, mostly because that cat bastard couldn't afford a teleport right now. Said it'd be too "aggressive". But who gives a shit? Not this magical girl. Not when they won't even allow you one bloody pinch of whiskey on this ride to hell.

You are supposed to rescue Mami. You're not that dumb though, even past all that alcohol, nicotine and black and white murder clouding your mind. You're on your way to raise hell on the First, just because you can. Some would call it a suicide mission, others a crazy idea. In this Officio's parlance, it's an assignment. You've said your goodbyes already - you're the only one going on this dare against the world. Not even that mutant cat had the guts to come along. "Business to attend to", your ass. He's gonna look at the fireworks through a telescope, a safe three hundred thousand kilometers away.

[1/2]

How did you get here, again? Can't remember. Why are you here? Can't remember. Why aren't you dead yet, after trading stares with the grim reaper a hundred times just the past few weeks? Beats me. There's a hundred reasons you should've just became a happy little corpse, rotting in some cubby hole while the rest of the world goes up in flames, like it tends to do when you're around. It's not like anyone would miss you.

Well. You have an hour or so to spend. There's nobody around, you've got a gun and some kind of manga you pilfered from one of the shelves. God knows what's inside.

[] Read it.
[] Check your phone.
[] Sleep it off.

ur a cheeky cunt r nt u m8?

>[x] Read it.

[X] You are not Deculture, you BAKA

You are not Anonymous, you BAKA!

>[] Check your phone.
>[x] CHECK YOUR JOURNAL

[x] Check your phone.

pancakes captcha again wtf

TIS A SIGN

You aren't Deculture. Stop.
Don't try to hijack his own story from him.

>The person RPing Enishi and Neco on F-List went full pants-on-head insane and is now running their own "MGNQ" thread.
>This isn't the first time, either

You know.

When you actually like something, like, like it, it's kind of really shitty of you to do something like that RIGHT BEFORE the actual thing is about to get moving again.

This thread is the work of an IMPOSTER. Do not vote, do not reply, and don't forget to SAGE.

>RIGHT BEFORE the actual thing is about to get moving again.

What have I done

>decu posting pictures he's getting ready for the thread on his twitter
>if he does not run now he will actually lose face

>RIGHT BEFORE the actual thing is about to get moving again.

He's been doing that for half a year.

twitter.com/magicalgirlnoir/status/765229769814179840

Trust me on this one, I'm in the secret qabal.

He said it's going to be the previous week two weeks before now.
The ride will never end.

>The person RPing Enishi and Neco on F-List went full pants-on-head insane and is now running their own "MGNQ" thread.

And once again we have confirmation that F-List is only frequented by mentally unstable people.

f-list.net/c/mgsarereal

That's not true. He has show no such intention of properly running for quite a while.

Hey, I have taunted Decu this way in the past. Drew my own OP and everything, and went 'hey if you really can't run Imma run instead', and he did run. If he didn't, I would have ran, but I would have ran a silly little noncanon side-story to maybe make him remember what he liked about writing it.

Who knew someone out there would actually be retarded enough to try impeaching him, and earnestly expect to get away with it?

Who said this isn't going to be a silly little noncannon side-story?

That really is not at all the way this is shaping up, and 'this is not canon' seems like a concern you would want to adress within the few posts.

Like not post with the name Protoculture when you aren't really in actuality Protoculture maybe.

Even if, you are both humongous assholes for not asking for the permission of the very person in question.

I cant tell if you two are just too autistic to tell what the hell is wrong with the shit you are doing of if you might be genuinely retarded. If you like something, you do not piss and shit all over it just because the author doesn't update was fast as you would like.

The worst part about this is, that you the very worst scum the MGNQ-Fanbase has to offer. You managed to somehow look as crazy as the SJW-Fans of Stephen Universe or the degenerates who jizz on MyLittlePony Dolls.

Jesus christ you have issues.

I miss HMQ.

Did Crusty die in an Asian terrorist attack?

He got colorectal cancer.

> You managed to somehow look as crazy as the SJW-Fans of Stephen Universe or the degenerates who jizz on MyLittlePony Dolls.

Don't think I've been called that before.

Well, while you're still basically right, my thing was a joke and Decu knew about it like a month in advance. My point is that if you're going to do this, there are far less retarded ways to go about it.

[X] Read it.

Yes read it.

Veeky Forums is always such a lovely ray of sunshine...

You decide to read the manga only to find to your horror is some kind of pervert trash.

Basically the plot, if you could call it that, revolves around a plain looking girl that foolishly makes a deal to become a Magical Girl only to defeat monsters by... yeah by doing that.

What kind of pervert likes stuff like that?

Which witch is which witch?

Wait, MGNQ is going to get moving again? About time.

There always seems to be an interest in Veeky Forums for magical girls rps then Anons ruin everything.

This thread is a stunning amount of autism.

Yes I have read most of the magical girls rp here and that seems to be the norm.

Save for that one that had the daughter of Sailor Moon that wasn't Chibiusa, people just lost interest in that one.

No, they are outside playing Pokemon Go and dying in amusing ways.