Is Bruva Alfabusa canon?

Is Bruva Alfabusa canon?

No.

if only

in some strange way. yes.

I choose to believe so

GW is actually a multiverse made up of 12 universes

Universe 1: The Hell Universe, the real world ruled by GW via Matt Ward. If this universe dies, so do all the rest

Universe 2: 1980's metal 40k

Universe 3: Warhammer Fantasy Battle

Universe 4: Current unironic grimdark 40k

Universe 5: Black Library 40k

Universe 6: Relic Entertainment

Universe 7: Age of Shitmar

Universe 8: If the Emperor Had a Text to Speech Device

Universe 9: 1d4chan

Universe 10: Forge World 40k, a sad attempt at grounded military sci-fi

Universe 11: Dan Abnett 40k

Universe 12: The 40k cinematic Universe

I take a mishmash of what I like and disregard what I do like.

It's really the only way to enjoy the setting if you ask me.

Far as I'm concerned, yes.

No, but many characters interactions would make sense in canon.

No, because canon is shit.

Universe 13: Your own personal interpetation of 40k.

Where is total warhammer you fag?
when it dies, WHFB dies with it.

Pillar Custodoes stopped being funny 10 episodes ago

and then he decides to make one of them a fucking main character

I personally want it to be so. I mean, it's not like we hear much from Terra, so all this happening could make sense

If GW takes 40k down the Age of Sigmar path, then yes.

Moreso than anything printed by GW.

new episode when?

Chaptermaster Alfabusa of the Alfa Legion?

As canon as any other homebrew, since 40k is designed for inclusion of it.

The youtuber's If The Emperor Had a Text-To-Speech Devise? It's meant to be a humerus platform to go into the lore of 40k, while having its own silly plot between it all. The historical and lore aspects characters discuss are generally accurate, while the characterization themselves being tongue-in-cheek.

>Caring about creative assembly
They haven't made a decent game in like a decade.

DONG N SHLONG! DA ORK DONG!!! YE'Z UUMIEZ PANZE!!

Of COURSEEE
(The squat genocide never happened, show me the FACTS)

Well it's accurate that Magnus doesn't like Space Wolves?

>The historical and lore aspects characters discuss are generally accurate, while the characterization themselves being tongue-in-cheek.

They used to be, but nowadays it's almost entirely devolved into memes, rather than what actually happened.

What is FOLDED A THOUSAND TIMES shogun 2

Kind of?

new ep when?

I mean, seeing new kids get into Fantasy is great and all, but it's a fucking CA End Times game.

Bad.

Universe 13: Sly Marbo

Yes. In our hearts, it is.

Yeah, it's kind of 50/50 for me. The Old Ones were certainly great but lack the polish and some of the over the top sarcasm of the newer stuff, but on the flip side a lot of the newer stuff memes it up a little too much.

The history of the Galaxy were my favorite ones, that or anything Dorn.

dude i love 1d4chan jokes the series

>he didn't play attila
>he didn't settle in the ashes while europe burned.
>he didn't spread judaism to europe.
>he isn't going to play 1212 AD and AE.

and?

Quick, someone get a match.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>The historical and lore aspects characters discuss are generally accurate
Like what?
The Emperor not knowing of the Inquisition?
Inexplicably hating one of his original legions for being too good at their job?
Custodes being immortal?

I like how even the things the Emperor or Malcador set up personally are somehow news to the Emperor and he generally mocks them.

It smacks of fixfic.

The Dorn mustache meme is getting old to be honest.

He has never ever had one and the worst part is that people are only adamant about it because the Prussian siege master seems British somehow, to morons.

Heresy

>Inexplicably hating one of his original legions for being too good at their job?
More or less, the Emprah is also partially an old, hardcore fan discovering the modern shit. He shares the same anger towards the Codex Worshipers as the fans do.

>1d4chan maymays
>the fans
Pick one.

>fan art is canon

I mean, I like the picture too but come on.

The Emperor's memory lapses are a reoccurring theme in the series generally used to beg a question and provoke exposition.

Alfabusa has absolutely NO sense of pacing. Waiting for 4 months for an episode is just retarded.

Don't ever read webcomics

I don't know, but honestly, his interpretation of Rogal Dorm will always be exactly how I imagine him.

I have every intention of creating a fucking character based on him when I get the chance.

With the amount of progression GW is pushing out, it might as well be.

>The Emperor not knowing of the Inquisition
Considering it happened right after he got put in the chair, which led to nobody actually talking to him for nearly 10,000 years, it makes sense that he didn't know, although you'd think one of the Chaos Gods would've talked about during one of their poker games
>Inexplicably hating one of his original legions for being too good at their job
Considering he created them to just basically be soldiers/cannon fodder for his plans, and now they've become the face of the Imperium, including the Inquisition, which the Emperor so desperately hates, accomplishing mission after mission of exterminatusing human worlds for absolutely no reason other than some jackoff jacking off, it makes sense that he doesn't like them
>Custodes being immortal
I couldn't tell you, but I'm guessing it's more so the Emperor has someone to talk to, that's also been keeping actually accurate tabs on stuff

>Considering it happened right after he got put in the chair, which led to nobody actually talking to him for nearly 10,000 years, it makes sense that he didn't know, although you'd think one of the Chaos Gods would've talked about during one of their poker games

The Emperor talked to an Inquisitor and was there when the Grey Knights (The arm of the Ordos Mallus) were made. Also the Emperor watches out for people.

>which the Emperor so desperately hates, accomplishing mission after mission of exterminatusing human worlds for absolutely no reason other than some jackoff jacking off, it makes sense that he doesn't like them

The Emperor approves of it. Read Inquisition Wars.

There is no greater evil than living humanity die out.

Yeah, but I'm talking about Emperor as portrayed by ITEHATTSP, not the actual Emperor

Ohhhhh.

The chunk of the Emperor's soul inhabiting his corpse on the golden throne disapproves of the Inquisition and has forgotten its' benefits. Other parts of him understand it's purpose but have fucked off elsewhere.

WGEN IS THE NEW EPISODE!!

The Emperer takes the perspective of an angry player. That's why he is always complaining about "changes". It's a thinly veiled jab at all the changes made in all the various updates.

And him hating the Ultramarines is just making fun of how good they are. In the show, the Ultramarines are actually perfect. The emperor only hates them because he is a player who thinks they are OP as fuck.

You haven't been with some of the fanbase have you? Some still despise the Ultramarines.

It's your hobby.

Or as they say in /tesg/, CHIM.

>Wardposting in 2016
>Forge World lower than Black Library
>Relic above AoS

At least you did one thing right by putting Abdnett's shit below 1d4chan

But will Kittens ever get back with with his Tau waifu Shadowsun?

Obviously not as many as you have, since you seem to be able to speak for so many.

The Emperor hates the Ultramarines due to their personalities. Calgar hates them for being perfect and that's because he made a pact with Ward

Lets be real OP. Even the cannon of 40k isn't consistent, as the owners of the franchise certainly don't know what it is. There is no 'cannon' when LIIVI and other fan creations show up in the RPG books and the 'actual writers' are two busy painting themselves with sisters to understand the universe. 40k is what you make of it- good, bad, and all.

The real question is, will he ever make a new fucking episode?!

>TAUROX SPEAK

The true question is, how Kitten found time to sneak out of the imperial palace and go to the eastern fringes?
Maybe he went there to find the TTS?

I hope we will have a new one this week.

When he heads over to Ultramar to pull Rowboat Girlyman's life support.

Hope is the first step to dissapointment.

Maybe if the person who quoted this phrase had hope he will not have died like a chode.

I've tried to fortify more positions in my life after watching this series.