IOP use the dip! easy 50x!

Hey user,

Remember me?

I have been shilling IOP when it was around 2$ then it went to 5. Second time when it was under 3$ and it crossed 8$, I am shilling it again now that it fell so hard because of the bitcoin surge. You better get it and hold it while it's cheap.

> Hydra airdrop and ICO are coming soon and both are gonna make IOP price explode
> TitaniaOS prototype working meaning p2p network is set, this is one of the biggest things to be accomplished in crypto and once it starts being advertised properly we will see IOP in top10 coins
> It's price was over 30 times higher then the current one before scamer destroyed the coin but the developers managed to revive it and are back on track
> Extremely low market cap
> 1.9m coins in circulation
> Angel investors paid each IOP 12$ which money scamer all stole and devs are financing it themselves

DYOR and see you in lamboland

Other urls found in this thread:

iop.global/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/IoP-Bluepaper.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I already 2xed on this, not touching this shitcoin with a 10 feet pole now.

still baghodling 540, feel ok about it

I went in yesterday a bit too high (missed the exact bottom by 3k sats), but this is a nobrainer for at least easy 2x. Look at the chart. In Satoshi, it is back too the groundfloor (thanks Bitcoin) and there are tons of imminent news. The whole network will literally be online in a few days and they arw giving away Hydra coins which is like ARK in a P2P ecosystem to IOP holders.

8 million marketcap. Already on Bittrex and some Korean exchange. I wouldn't overpromise (my target is 2x), but 5-10x is easily in the cards if everything aligns well.

You are the same as a guy who sold over 1000 bitcoins to buy a pizza

No seriously, 100x or mroe is easy possible if they deliver. They are making entire p2p economy and communications. That is fundamentally wise bigger then what bitcoin was meant to do (bitcoin should improve monetary system, IOP on the other hand entire econom which is way bigger and real p2p messenger and communication when we all know for who many fake what's up was sold for, yup 19b and messenger is a small part of IOP)
Just sell half at 2x if you are not feeling it. Your initial will be safe and you just risk your profits and thank me later

Selling half at 2x is exactly my plan, will let the rest ride because I know the potential. It's just that in the short-term Bitcoin will impede alt growth, else IOP would already be at 12 dollars. Hydra is probably going to be even bigger and they are just giving away some and letting you buy before the normies. 100x is a bit deluded in the mid-term, but could happen over a year or so when tons of dapps begin rolling out (they are already in development and we already have a messenger that will include a wallet for micropayments to your contacts soon).

Also, if anyone with no IOP sees this thread, go to Bittrex and look at that sexy buy wall. It has been creeping up in the last few hours, might explode any moment.

They have already spent few years working and most things are ready for dapps and chapters are to develop those, if they want to mine they need to make apps so hundreds of people at least will be actively developing apps and competing. I do give it less then a year to go 100x and I do trust it to be possible. They are more ambitious that many multi billion coins and will be fully developed by than. So it is not that impossible at all.

bump
I do think it will be when Hydra or Titania news comes out or when bitcoin stops making sudden moves, but with this market cap and coin supply it could happen any time!

I salute your optimism. 100x or not, we both are going to make tons of money from this. It's hilarious when you know for sure that you are in the smart money phase. One of the indicators is that Veeky Forumstards know nothing about this coin.

Literally go to the website and look at the Bluepaper and then come back and tell me this is not going to moon. Absolutely hilarious.

got greedy and didnt sell at 70k, but there are more uncomfy holds than IOP

Shill me harder pls. What's so special about the dev team and this coin? Why will it moon? What function will it have?

the price was 70x higher then now a few months ago, relax it will go up in no time
Read bluepaper or go to their telegrams, there is always someone online. In short p2p communication, entire decentralized internet and economy. Give it a try user, it will be worth it

The dev team is not just working on the coin, they are rolling out an entire ecosystem right now that has been in the works for years. In a few days, they are releasing their own OS and P2P protocol which will enable everyone to run a P2P node on something like a Raspberry Pi and develop dapps for on top of that network. Absolute decentralisation and you will later get paid in tokens for running a node as well.

Actually, there is so much I can't even describe it all. The entire project (Libertaria) has like 3 or 4 different Bluepapers and one of their guys gave a speech about IOP on the Latin American Bitcoin Conference a few days ago.

It is going to moon and it will moon hard. Go read the Bluepapers and join the Discord.

I remember you, I remember listening to you and going 3x. Then I was a greedy retard and didn't sell, and now I'm barely 2x and dropping fast, but that was my fault for not recognizing the end of a wave and subsequent dip.

I'm holding, I think this coin is massively undervalued at 8m (lower now probably), just kinda pissed I didn't sell around $6 to buy back in now.

Just read the bluepaper user. The reason we think it will moon is because it is currently undervalued as fuck, absolute shitcoins hit the 100m mcap easily, and this is at 8m right now. Will it do everything it promises in 2 years? Who knows. Will it do enough to be worth 10x the current price rather shortly? I can't see the future, but I think it definitely will.

Basically, imagine if you could trade and develop stuff on top of the torrent network. That's how large this is.

I actually bought some before the major pump but it was only a small amount

Ok motherfuckers I'm gonna look into this shit. You have a valid point with the low market cap. I just don't want to put all my available funds into a shitcoin. Hopefully we all make it.

Anyone else got problem with USD Wallet on Bittrex?

looks like someone with 100 btc really wants this coin to go up

check the price user

We are mooning already. Oh Jesus, that went fast.

Also how will the Hydra airdrop work anyway?

>I just don't want to put all my available funds into a shitcoin.
Don't, keep your portfolio diverse. Just put some money into this, not everything you got.

wait official ANN for Hydra airdrop
Also I am all in on IOP, was on WTC before, NEO before, ETH before screw diversifying and my background is econ and finance :D

So essentially the reason you're all excited is that it still has a low market cap. As I view it, with shitcoins hype is all that matters. So I wanted to read the whitepaper to decide if it's hypeable material but the site appears to be down now.

YOU MOITHERFUCKER
I BOUGHT AND YOU NIGGAS JUST DUMPED ON ME
FUCK YOUUUUUUUUU

patience is key

IM BAGHOLDING THE WORST SHITCOIN EVER
AAAAAAAAAAA

we told you to buy before the pump and this is just a start, morons like you don't deserve to be making money so please sell now and spare us of your stupidity
essentially is coin with one of the biggest ambition in entire crypto and one of the most advanced tech, DYOR it's your money after all

Of course. In fact I wanted to read the whitepaper, but it's nowhere to be found. Site is down.

Does any of you Veeky Forums wizards know where to find this damn whitepaper?

>Site is down

ITS A EXIT SCAM
THIS MOTHERFUCKING OP TOLD US TO BUY SO HE COULD RUN AWAY WITH OUR MONEY
FUCK THIS SHITCOIN WHY DID I LSITEN TO BIZ I GOT DUMPED
LOST 30% OF MY MONEY IN A FEW SECONDS

Nevermind, found it here:

sell now, so we can get more cheap IOPs and GTFO you don't deserve making 50x on this!

if i knew you in real life i would legit go to your house and punch your face right now
motherfucker with your pump & dump schemes, dont bring this shit to biz

just sell and GTFO, you are already mentally ill. Thread started at 23k you bought at peak of the pump, your own fault for being greedy and stupid and bought on top and on top of it all you still got a coin that will go up many times in the next few days and you behave like this... Just GTFO right now!

you made a few % sell now and GTFO so we can go few times up!

Do you know what "don't chase the highs" means? You bought right atop a massive buy, then got spooked by the inevitable dip. This pattern is absurdly common, it happens every fucking time there's a green candle of that magnitude, you should know this if you've been doing this for more than a few days or just think about it.

You bought high, only thing to do now is to wait for it to go higher, unless you wanna do pic related.

LMAOOOO
> He is lucky that this is IOP we are talking about and that it have massive potential, 99 out of 100 times he would buy useless coin that just go pumped randomly because he did 0 research

fastest x2 i've seen so far

Volume looks too low for it to be organic, it should crash again soon

lol, it's almost higher then market cap. You expect coin with lower then 10m market cap to have volume of 100m every day as it did have over that number too and will again. There is nothing unhealthy about it's current volume as you can't compare 10m market cap and 1b market cap coin based on by volume in 1:1 ratio

News are coming!!! TO THE MOON

You come off as a literal pajeet shill man, was gonna throw a few k in but now I'm out. I'm sure others reading the thread have thought the same after seeing your posts

You won't buy the coin because of a thread on Veeky Forums that you wanted to buy as you believed it could go many times up? GTFO you don't even have few k with such mindset.

Did you even DYOR?

Australian here, where do I buy en mass? I can't get into the IOP website...

bittrex

there will be ann tonight, might be changing something on the website due to that

The only pair is IOP/BTC and it's on Bittrex. This is why it has such a low volume.

thankyou lads!

Been holding since you first shilled it, thanks man!

Me too :D
You are welcome!