client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1ajCSt1IwBTvKehm_n68GtdZEHE9Plu6Yxi18GptV9P4/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jumpers, what jumps are intentionally saving for later, and why?

I deliberately saved Worm for late enough that I could make Scion eat his hair.

I'm saving Gundam SEED for late in the chain so that I can use a retained fanfic drawback to go to a specific fanfic I love/hate and mess with the OCs.

Tell me about your sense of fashion, /jc/. Do you even still wear clothes?

I usually wear clothing to blend in with the setting, I've never cultivated a consistent style.

>Not imposing your own clothing style

>not genociding the Entities

I saving Fate for the moment so I could mentally and physically destroy Gilgamesh.

I like to wear black and red, lots of leather and trenchcoats and stuff. It's part of this self-parody thing where I embrace the edgy OC fanfic-ness.

Too lazy.

Anyone else has this problem where they keep postponing lots of jumps, because you think you can get more out of them if you find specific combinations of perks?

I like to strut around completely naked. It's not like anyone's going to stop me.

Back just in time for the new thread. Glorious. I shall repost this then.

docs.google.com/document/d/1ajCSt1IwBTvKehm_n68GtdZEHE9Plu6Yxi18GptV9P4/edit?usp=sharing

The above link and attached PDF are both for the WIP for The Fifth Element Jump, though the PDF is missing a few things I've updated in Google Docs since posting it the first time.

I am going to be working on fluff and Drawbacks, but feel free to comment here or on the G.Doc by using the Comment button in the upper left hand corner. I'll be paying attention to both.

I'm still stumped on the Drop-In 400 CP perk, so suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Props to Annette for suggesting what turned out to be an awesome Priest 400 CP perk.

Thanks for your support. I always do my best to capture the feel of a setting and it's nice to hear praise for such.

Yes, you do still get the dual-layered voice if you want it. I've made a note to that effect. Thank you for pointing out that Drawback. I plan to completely rewrite it while I write the Drawback's fluff.

F,E,A,R. due to a personal and irrational paranoia of Alma. Adventure Time and Zootopia are being saved for a semi-vacation Jump after I survive something that really should have killed me. Oh, and Warhammer 40K The Imperium is being saved until absolutely last as my End Jump.

I actually have a pretty good sense of fashion after I ran a clothing boutique for several years in Kill La Kill. I like to dress to blend in, usually in something I've layered several levels of enchantments on. A necklace and rings are pretty much mandatory for me. If I put on my cloak, then you know something has gone wrong.

I have the reverse problem. I want to rush Jump B, because it gives something awesome in Jump A but then Jump C gives something awesome if I take it to Jump B, and and so on and so forth until I just give up and do a rolling Chain.

So, what are the big threats to look out for in Person of Interest? I believe I recall someone mentioning an evil supercomputer, but is there anything else?

Technically Speaking, I'm waiting for an Exalted Heroic Mortal jump before I do any of the Exalted jumps at all. Just because I want to do them all in a row, and it just seems more fitting to start with a steady power escalation, from low powered to high powered.

Glad to help.

>Exalted Heroic Mortal
Has anyone even claimed that yet? You're waiting for something that may potentially never happen.

Are there any perks that specifically allow you to control someone's future fate? Like placing geas or engineering a Manchurian Candidate plot?

Also, what are the best Just As Planned perks?

I'm saving One punch man for the moment my (currently 540km tall) Dungeon can be a challenge for him.
I /could/ cheat by using the effect tablet to delevel him but that'd be cheating
I wear black and purple dresses most of the time, but I used to wear a huge brown duster and scarf for most of my chain after the huye breakdown in Worm.

Yes, evil government.

It's not like the computer can do anything besides social engineering.

Just nuke the planet and call it a day.

>Just nuke the planet and call it a day.
Ah, the eternal solution for when Jumper is feeling lazy.

Fate 5 from Mage: the Awakening does exactly this.

>Just nuke the planet.
Amen fellow jumper

Jumpers, when has a plan of yours gone too well, or gone horribly right?

Cupcake didn't get prepared correctly? Nuke the planet.

Someone didn't compliment your hair? Nuke the planet.

Lost your parking space? Nuke the planet.

Got rejected for the high school prom?

B...but MtAW is worthless!

Once Upon a Time. Take the planning perk, the precognition perk, then the capstone booster/magic.

You can pull some Shounen villain Mary-Sue level Keikaku bullshit.

Basically something like this guy.

Yeah. I don't like really care though, seeing as that's basically the epilogue of my chain.

I prefer cluster-bombing the planet with GECKs.

>Got rejected for the high school prom?

Oops meant for

Yeah. And? That it has what you're looking for isn't mutually exclusive to the jump being a piece of trash.

never

In Star Wars: Original Trilogy, do I take the force sensitive background along with one of the others (Minus droid) if I want to take force powers? The name 'bonus history' kinda implies that, but I wanted to check.

I prefer to use my GBE barrage from my Light of Terra to shatter planets that piss me off
my Engineers hate me because they had to refit the ship to handle the recoil from all those FUCK YOUs

Yes.

Yeah, this would probably be a good idea, except my current chain has all of four builds to it's name. Including Person of Interest. None of them have given me the opportunity to grab a nuke.

Hmm. I suppose if I was pressed I could use Lugia to nuke it or something.

Perks that let you mash together altforms, go.

>Posting this again from a few threads ago since the only answer I got wasn't from the jumpmaker.
>For Incredibles, since Wardrobe makes upgrades shared across all of your suits would importing multiple outfits as suits spread their properties across both each other and any other suits Wardrobe provides?
Sorry, managed to overlook this for a good while. Been busy lately.

Importing multiple outfits wouldn't spread their already existing properties across each other and other suits provided by Wardrobe. Any upgrades added after afterwards, to any of them, could be spread to all of them though.

Also, aren't the super computers capable of modifying their own code? The bad one could pretty easily go all Skynet.

>Tell me about your sense of fashion
I just wear normal t-shirt and jeans. Or shorts, if it's hot. I'm not fancy.

>Do you even still wear clothes?
Yes. Pockets are essential for holding stuff.
It's not too big a hassle to acquire clothing, but if I'm short on time or something I can just shapeshift my flesh to look like clothing.

Incredibles user, would it be possible to stop the whole heroes going underground thing if you take the Good Old Days? I mean, I have to imagine a supervillain tearing the place apart with no one to stand in their way would get that thing repealed real quick.

This is in fact my Final Form, SAO
that's all you need

>Thanks for your support.
Thanks for the jump, I didn't realize how much I wanted this until I had it.

If one of your companions bought the Edna Complex, and you used one of the Companion Complex supplements that gave all your companions their own rooms, can the companion add and/or replace the Edna Complex to/with their Companion Complex room?

Finding clothes that fit your preferred altforms is hard when said altform has spikes in several places.

Yes, of course that's possible. The Glory Days drawback just starts you earlier, you do whatever you want from there.

I don't know much at all about the Companion Complex supplement to be honest. I looked at, found it meh, and proceeded to forget it existed for a few months.

But that sounds fine to me. You'd probably add it, unless you really want to replace the room with it for some reason.

What's your favorite kind of crafting, Jumpers?

Does self-immolation provide any resistance to fires that aren't yours?

Spellcrafting.

Metalworking. Probably just because my job has me doing a fair bit of it, but I absolutely love lathing and milling.

Song Science. Singing things into existence is just too fucking mythic not to do it.

electrical stuff, I love fucking around with circuit boards and having a Tinker help me out with stuff only makes it more fun

Somewhat, yeah. As long as you're on fire, you won't really be bothered by fire/heat as intense or lesser compared to your own.

So most 'normal' fires aren't much of a problem. But you'd still be in danger of geting burned by significantly hotter fires and stuff.

AI crafting. I grew to love it way back in FTL and Ar Tonelico only reinforced it. I just love the idea of slowly teasing consciousness into being with strings of code.

I would give second place to Enchantment Weaving, but DC is so much better at it than I am I usually let her take care of it.

Punch card alchemy.
Though I still need to reconcile the canon option being an endgame jump. Not quite sure why it is one.

Sorry for clogging up the thread as much as I am with these WIPs, but here's the next version of the WWE jump. I added some undiscounted perks to make you actually good at wrestling, and revised some perks that people disliked.

Feedback, as always, is welcomed.

So the resistance only kicks in while you're on fire? Can you use other fire abilities you have to set yourself on fire? Like could I use fire bending, photokinesis, Lichfire (Adventure Time), etc.?

Black/sword smithing
Also, tattoos.

DC?

Delicious Cock.

I think the part where two universes are no-shit obliterated(completely), there's a bad dude who is more or less conceptually unkillable due to the paradox mechanics involved with his creations, etc etc
I can see why, kinda, since even while the bad guy was "defeated' you can't find anyone who's capable of actually explaining how it was done anywhere without it going into conspiracy theories or meta shit

...so why don't we get any of that without locking us into endmodes that are worthless?

My Jolteon from back in Pokemon. DC as in Direct Current electricity, her name. She's stuck around all these years and has delved deep into the Arcane Arts from across the multiverse. So she's much better at it than I am.

Can robots and AIs get Stands?
Strongly considering scratching Dragon with the Arrow when I get to Worm.

John Cena perk needs to die.

>worthless
Oh, it's you. Go away.

Yes, only while you're on fire.

You'd need to find a way to combine it with other fire abilities yourself. You could firebend the fire you make with Self-Combustion, control the light it gives off with photokinesis, but you'd need to find some way to replace normal fire with Lichfire on your own to do so.

Because it's a Sburb jump. Not a Homestuck jump. Normal Sburb sessions don't get that shit, so its inclusion would make little sense.

Also, it would make the jump an utter horror to balance.

Eh, I'm not getting as much of a consensus on that one as I was on many other things that I removed or nerfed, so I think it'll stay. It's been toned down since its first appearance, and I made the language around it more clear. If you have any ideas to tone it down further, I'll think about them.

Anything else? Still hunting for ideas for equipment to round out the items for heel and face...

Trees and streets can get Stands. The real issue is figuring out how to scratch her with the Arrow, as well as figuring out something that works as a power for her.

>tfw not actually good at making anything

A-at least I can burn things, right?

>Normal Sburb sessions don't get that shit, so its inclusion would make little sense
So we're getting jipped, then.

If you're going to weaken it further, you might as well replace it. It's already pretty crappy compared to the other capstones.

It just amuses me that it took you this long to put wrestling perks in your wrestling jump. Honestly, I think you need to drop the meme jump and start over.

I made a terrible mistake.

I took the Claude drawback in Sunrider, figuring if I could handle Q several times and 1v1 Zion, I could handle her.

I was wrong. Worst part? She's tag-teaming with the benefactor to keep me "interesting". With increasingly twisted ways to show "affection".

At least it's not the moon this time.

psychohistory and blacksmithing.

Hey, at least you got a waifu out of it.

Talecrafting.

user, if it'll make you feel better I'll make a U WIN jump just for you. It'll be a text file so you can jump it, and it'll have one perk titled: U WIN. It'll let you win at everything, so it'll be super not worthless and you'll never have to worry about being worthless.

Would that make you feel better?

Having an "I win" card to deploy against any enemy isn't that weak tbqh family. And I didn't say I was going to weaken it, just that I was going to consider any suggestions.

Thanks for your input. I'll give due weight to your suggestion.

>getting Eiffel Towered by Claude and Jump-Chan
not sure if hot or horrifying

Let's see...
Horribly wrong:
>Worm: Fighting the Endbringers using a Walpurgisnatch from Madoka as a mecha.
>40k: Eldrazi and Tyranid fusion.
>Naruto: Nuking orochimaru. With the Blazblue boundary.
...in hindsight, i might be the bad guy in my chain.

>there's a bad dude who is more or less conceptually unkillable due to the paradox mechanics involved with his creations, etc etc
English kind of lost all credibility as an unstoppable villain when he got affected by time stop despite being the guy who lords over time itself. Also, apparently cueball weapons can damage him anyway, and that immortality really doesn't mean shit because the Condesce died despite having it?
The gigapause was a mistake is what I'm saying.

See , it's not an instant win and things can hurt him anyway. So why we're being barred from doing things on a Red-level scale just doesn't make sense when it's proved he's not as big and powerful as he's wanked to be.

I ALREADY HAD ONE
I took Everything Gets Worse. I took You Made Her Cry. I took Broken Faith.

This is undoubtedly the worst one, not helped by the fact my ADD and possibly insane benefactor now has a watch buddy.

Help.

Seconded. This looks like a Best of 2016 WWE memes Jump. The WWE has been around in some form of another since the 50s, you could do a hell of a lot better than this.

>>gone wrong
1.the Yo-Yo incident
2. "hey if The Zeds have Regeneration and self molecular manipulation that will fix their damage and they will be Normal people again!"
3.taking Apokolips Now

>> went right
1.being a rather lazy sense of fear In Inside out so that the kid With All Of my powers is really Shonen
2.The multistage plan to actually kill darkseid
3.my proposal In PMD

Robotics.

I'll have to go to Disney one day for proper musical accompaniment.

Heavens, you must sleep in the bed you have made.

Of course, now you've got me wondering who else you could "add" to the Benefactor's couch over the Jumps.

And now the Friends theme is running through my head. What have you done?

>Red-level scale

And here we have it have it folks - the fuck reveals his trump card far too early.

for u

I think the entire reason it's marked as endgame is because it lifts the restriction that makes you unable to grab the house artifact or First Guardian powers, or both. If that was still there (maybe not the First Guardian thing since omnipotence isn't actually that potent in the setting, and you lose it at the end anyway, or do you, I mean you should since the Green Sun's dead, right? Either way the retcon artifact kind of makes you truly unstoppable once mastered) it'd be fine as just a drawback.

Well, user, I added the Bathrobe of DOOM and "IT WAS ME AUSTIN" to reflect the greater power storyline, I added "the Jumpster" to reflect the Hulkster motorcycle, "Hey vince, that's you're money!" and the 600 CP drawback were all from the Trump takeover bit, and Nearly all of the heel perks were inspired from by the rock from the attitude era. Naturally, I'm gonna have a lot of stuff from where the WWE is right now, because that's the most well-known stuff. Most of the stuff from the 50s just isn't that well-known.

I think I've got a good spread, but if you have any ideas beyond "scrap the whole thing", I'd genuinely love to hear them.

1.1 here.

I added scrolls, and put links and a bit of info in the notes section to tidy things up.

>if you have any ideas beyond "scrap the whole thing", I'd genuinely love to hear them
De-meme and rebuild it from the ground up.