Nocoiners BTFO

Nocoiners BTFO
Soon bitcoin will be the only currency accepted, anywhere.
Not even the Illuminati banking cartels can stop it. Climb aboard now or get used to begging on the street for spare bitcoin particles, while we walk past, sneering, sparing only condescending downward glares for you.

nice shill thread, fuckface

>Soon bitcoin will be the only currency accepted, anywhere.

Cool, I can't wait for week long transactions and having to walk around by torchlight because bitcoin is using the entire power grid.

Don't be ridicurous.

>implying free energy won't be developed to meet the demand
I know you're a flaggot but holy shit.

>He doesn't know about the first law of Thermodynamics
There is literally no such thing as free energy.

>torchlight

Nice try, Brit.

free energy and bitcoin will revolutionize the world. Stay lost in the past, nocoiner

>He thinks his monopoly money means he can now break the laws of physics
Honestly man, I sure hope to god you're trolling. I've spent too much time here to really tell. If you're not, text your dad. Tell him you're sorry you turned out like this.

only be able to buy a million subways because of my bitcoins

nocoiners literally hate themselves

Hi, Computer Science PhD student here. Bitcoin is pretty much doomed to fail. As the supply increases, it becomes harder and harder to mine bitcoins. However, the ability to make a transaction is tied to the production of new coins. That user talking about week long transactions was not joking. What's worse though, is that if it were used as regularly as USD is now, the size of the ledger would rapidly outpace the size of data storage. It is quite simply unusable as a long term currency.

>Computer Science PhD student here

We lurk /pol/ too.

im not laughing because you aren't one, im laughing cuz you think that establishes authority on this

Most people barely understand how bitcoin functions, and if they did, they wouldn't be hyping it the way they are.

Hi, idiot here. Wont technology eventually be able to handle it? Computers are getting better all the time.

Isnt a buttcoin worth like 15k?
Do i have to buy 15k of footlongs?
Or do I get change?

no.
costs of running a VISA size node would cost an additional $1,250 in hard drive space per year.
Hard drive efficiency improvements are getting slower, and would only really save maybe $50 a year off of that.

>Subway, a company associated with a high-profile arrest of one of their biggest public facing employees for pedophilia, accepts an untraceable digital currency
Really makes you think.

Another bubble most people didn't get in on when it was very profitable

Hey, I know I probably won't get through to any of you, but still.

Diversify, at least. Buy some gold, buy some stocks, buy other currency. The hype train will not go on forever, and nobody knows for sure how long it will run.

Remember, only a fool waits for the top dollar

free energy doesn't violate the laws of physics, you're just tapping into a reservoir of energy that was always there but you had no idea about

when the energy is near limitless, it's practically free

Take your shilling back to biz. Not welcome here