Post Apoc Megacorp Maticico Remnant civ quest 30

Last thread

SAL has returned and we rejoice, thanks to smart action on Marty's part.

Axum managed to get the bots on our side now he's going for the undead

and we still try to find our numerous end goals including the magical samples which will allow humankind to coexsit with the brood, and the legendary Necromancer

Rolled 14 (1d100)

Action 1
AXUM before you leave off give us everything SAL needs when he gets back to find that friend of yours okay. Or tell him personally through the phone when he gets here.

Construction
"Marty, when SAL comes back we're going to host a BIG PARTY! Not sure where maybe the Crazy Carnival or the FFOD, but wherever it is it's going to be SAL appreciation day when he gets back we love the guy.

Action 2
AXUM and his action for the undead, make us proud!

Training
"Axum is getting us Bot allies, Mutant allies, Undead allies. We should train some coordinators and translators so that when the big fight arrives, our armies work in tandem."

TRADE
CEO gets another trade action.

"CEO you DO have a plan for these right?"

Training
More soldiers!

MAD
JOY

Rolled 24 (1d100)

Looks good user. Rolling

>upboated

Rolled 62 (1d100)

>roll

Rolled 34 (1d100)

Rolling

bamp

Rolled 20 (1d100)

How about...

Action 1
AXUM before you leave off give us everything SAL needs when he gets back to find that friend of yours okay. Or tell him personally through the phone when he gets here.

Construction
"Marty, when SAL comes back we're going to host a BIG PARTY! Not sure where maybe the Crazy Carnival or the FFOD, but wherever it is it's going to be SAL appreciation day when he gets back we love the guy.

And you had better be sure you act like you love the fucker, okay? On pain of being given to JAL/the Brood for research into our SUPER project.

[Strange Solution]

Action 2
AXUM and his action for the undead, make us proud!

TRADE
CEO gets another trade action.

"CEO you DO have a plan for these right?"

Training
SD, since you're handling defense would you mind supervising sending our new troops through the meatgrinder for some experience? If Lil' P, Exon, Roy, and Biggy are available we would kindly suggest that you dispatch the new recruits outside the enemy's lines with them and have them fight their way back INTO our lines. Then have our newbie pilots lead by Lil' P attempt to fight OUT from our lines to reach those poor fuckers outside and help them un-extract back to safety before they die.

Lil' P, if you could activate your competition ability to draw out any pilot heroes among our troops (and theirs for that matter) then it would be appreciated. Exon, if you could use [Damage Share] to marginally reduce casualties (don't strain/risk yourself) that would be cool. Biggy, training the SpecOps on how to apply a good dose of explosive problem solving would be appreciated. Roy, I'm sure you can figure out how to make some fuckers badasses. You and Biggy might coordinate to further toughen up that first wave of SpecOps guys we trained so long ago.

*Dialogue to Roy*
By the way, Roy, did we ever mention that we got some really good Psi-Augs? They were meant for you and Sarah, as well as our Psi Specops guys. Would you like them?

MAD
JOY, MATERIALS.

Rolled 95 (1d100)

The CEO probably can't hear us over the sound of how much money he's making.

Rolled 28 (1d100)

I like it

Rolled 43 (1d100)

I'll back it

bumping

Rolled 2 (1d100)

This

bump

Any word from the archive anons? Any updates from them?

Bump

Silver Tongue are you about? What have uou done? Are you taking a break?

If you're strelok I'll try and contact you.

Also bump

bamp

Rolled 17 (1d100)

Fine. I'll switch to this then.

what's our major goals again?
1. getting a pilot for the FFOD
2. Sample for allowing mankind and Brood to coexist
3. Way to shut the door of death/open the door of life

bample

Sounds about right, with the first being an immediate goal, the third being an important short-term goal (because we don't have much time) and the 2nd being a middle term goal.

Rolled 83 (1d100)

Well I'm not Silver Tongue himself, but here's an email you can get to me, and then to him through.

Double spoiler [email protected]

bamping

Can we get some of those prefall materials before it's to late? It would allow better brood units and power our people as well.

You mean from the spaceship FortiCo showed up in? I think they all got used up in the construction of the fort.

Hey man, love the quest, wondering if you wanted to join the ASOFAI quest in /qst/? If you don't it's fine.

I mean from the cultist. The CEO said they were a hard thing to get and the cultist didn't have many people to trade with.

rump

I want to see more of Rizal and what she does.

We should totally ask Jenny some questions too