$15961.30

Yep its that time again.

Let's have a serious talk about bitcoin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YT8CYkdfZZ4
youtu.be/1oXvgAmI6Is
investopedia.com/terms/t/timevalueofmoney.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=DZNUMcOGbq4
lopp.net/m1/rank.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8xnwYN84PKE
rt.com/news/410606-kim-dotcom-meganet-internet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tulips. /thread

my dad bought bitcoin today. end is nigh.

These are unlike tulips my friend.
Bitcoin is the future of currency.

Isn't it so funny how many shills are trying to shill against bitcoin right now. Jews must be in a massive state of paranoia.

ROTHSCHILD BTFO

Nope
/ saged thread

it's not funny at all. I hate these fucking rats.

oh you mean jewcoin OP? Don’t fall for the krypto jew anons.

normies have heard about it thats why its blowing up, they what to get rich like (((them)))

I just want to say fuck Trump it was her turn

Decentralised currencies will never be allowed by the dominant paradigm. Enjoy your crash.

its not too late you can still get in on bitcoin before it goes to the moon

youtu.be/YT8CYkdfZZ4

You have to find the right investment opportunities like Bitcoin and penny stocks.

If it was even a hundredth the threat you think it is to real money the Jews would have already taken it over or shut it down.

Is this real? I thought normies still didn't have any. If your dad legitimately owns even 0.0001 Bitcoin I'm going to sell everything.

You can't take it over OR shut it down.

Released from prison two years ago and now I manage a car wash and have turned my life around. Raising a 3 year old little girl as her mother is a deadbeat. Already have some money in BTC and equities; I'm going to make something of myself. Invested in SYF, Brk.b, SIRI, and SWPPX. Great return so far this year but looking to push it higher.
1PjXVLHeoGXL8kV hHYMWXLnzuUmm7naSmx

>Bitcoin is the future of currency.
>224711 Unconfirmed Transactions

Sure you can. Take it over by buying it up and removing it from circulation (it's bought with money that's made from thin air after all). Shut it down by requiring that only government backed noted are accepted by businesses, eliminating all legal services right there.

When the apocalypse happens, bitcoin will be the punchline

>Bitcoin is the future of currency
>The future of currency is a currency nobody accepts.
Wew !

No thats ethereum (maybe). Bitcoin is old and outdated technology that is holding everyone back and is only relevant because of a massive commodity bubble.

Bitcoin needs to die so that better cryptocurrencies can take its place

BTC can be augmented by Litecoin or Etherium as outlets for kikery
If you try to corner all currencies, someone will just pop up with a new one using the same infrastructure as old ones

I'm not saying BTC is the future of currency, just that its a useful outlet around FIAT currencies

Let BTC take the punches for now
It has name recognition with normies and is helping raise awareness for cryptos

Once it collapses due to jewish tricks, better currencies can take its place

So basically it's not a threat at all and just something weirdos, criminals and people in dictatorships will use.

Well, at least you don't seem delusional about it being an investment. Thinking of money as an investment in itself is quite dangerous for investment.

My dad has 77 bitcoins now and he actually tried to get me on buying early, mining, and freebitcoin and I wouldn't listen lmao. Fuck my life

You where just being rational user, no one in their right mind would have predicted what happened with Bitcoin. Mainly because no one in their right mind caused it to happen.

> 77
Checked

Is Facebook an investment? Twitter?
Value is perceived, usually based on utility. Social media is valued as an outlet for convenient communication
Cryptos are valued as an outlet for escaping FIAT regulation

You're betting on how much people want to escape FIAT currencies, and the betting is good

youtu.be/1oXvgAmI6Is

so smart.

This guy is Legit.

>Thinking of money as an investment in itself is quite dangerous for investment.
Yup.
investopedia.com/terms/t/timevalueofmoney.asp

>Is Facebook an investment? Twitter?
Technically yes but a fucking stupid one given Zuck's selling Facebook stock for a reason and Twitter's never made any profit.

There's a reason why most places that trade bitcoins and similar cryptocurrencies fall into 3 categories: luxury item retailers, criminal organisations/groups/individuals, and places trading said cryptocurrency. I'll believe it's an "escape" from fiat when I can go down to the corner and buy a 6 pack with it.

>inb4 red wojaks

How come cointards believe that all this cryptoshit is actually fighting the Jews?
Are they just going to expect Jews to say "Yep, we were ruling the whole economical system for hundreds of years, but now some millennials defeated is using the powers of crypto and friendship, time to pack or stuff"?
If anything, Jews are in the head of this thing, and they are going to crash it's soon.
Are you sure you can cash out in time, little goy?

I was more thinking in terms of currency trading rather then interest, since you aren't getting any actual interest on Bitcoins and just hoping the value will go up.

>Are you sure you can cash out in time, little goy?

It's what, limited to 2000$ withdraws per day? Most people with any noteworthy amount of coins couldn't make a bank run on that.

>tfw I have 83 bitcoins.

Yeah ok enjoy those outrageously high transaction fees

It's already on the moon

nocoiners on literal suicide watch

Jews work by bleeding you dry
Cryptos aren't going to kill the jew, but much like the reichsmark, the more public backing it gets the more it sucks away from jewish funds
Like mentioned, it's biggest issue is lack of tangible backing, but it could thrive with better support

barter system
6,000BC - 600BC

gold / coins / shells
600BC -- 1017AD

fiat currencies
1017 - 2008

decentralized p2p digital curreny
2008 - ?

youtube.com/watch?v=DZNUMcOGbq4

ok.
which places accept bitcoin though?

does amazon and newegg still accept?
no?
what happened? lol

silk road

steam

Yes goyim, not that it supports drug trading, tax evasions or money laundering. I'm sure BTC has a blight future goy. :)

Does the annual volume of global cryptocurrency exchange actually amount to anything when compared to national currencies? It certainly anti's no greenback, blueback or syrupback.

>steam
oh I have bad news for you
>silk road
lel

How do I convert my gold n silver chekyls into btc?

Steam is out.
(((They))) know its time.

>steam

Not anymore, Valve stopped due to fluctuations in the value being too great.

Not that it matters, can't get anything off of steam you actually need to survive unless you're a video game addict.

Ill have you both know I once bought a pizza with bitcoins.

I tried to buy $100 of bitcoin like 3 months ago and my bank didn’t approve it and cancelled my credit card wtf was that about

>Does the annual volume of global cryptocurrency exchange actually amount to anything when compared to national currencies?
Not yet, but here is a clone of the m1 index with bitcoin on list
lopp.net/m1/rank.html

BTC is ranked top 20 M1 right now.

>once

Are you that guy who got pizza from Dominos with some coins that would only a few years later be worth millions?

I'm not shilling its just not money

>Bit coin will never take off and it certainly wont have any value.
>I don't need it.
>I won't invest it it.

The IRS is gonna be shut down soon. Right next to the FED.

That's a lot of "if"s in there

coinbase, but you need to sell the gold for fiat first :P

Commodities expert here. Can any of you fags tell me how long it's taking your buttcoin trades to settle or even filled? This meteoric price increade is classic price manipulation. The bottom is going to fall out of this thing, hard.

Let's have a serious talk about

youtube.com/watch?v=8xnwYN84PKE

They say its 2 weeks and chances are most wont be able to cash out during the panic sell.

why would so many people continue to hold worthless fiat?

seconds, what do you mean? Bitmex exchange did $4B in volume last 24 hours

well it does red pill normies on where their money comes from the federal reserve, many still can't handle it and lash out. they will learn.

Pretty intense

does this actually work?

>why would so many people continue to hold worthless fiat?

Because fiat can get you shit now, when you want it, when you need it, no one refuses to accept it as a means of payment, and people are smart enough to realize that whether it's fiat, barter, metals or cryptocurrency, it's all just a means of exchange that's worth exactly as much as those making the exchange agree it is so it doesn't even fucking matter what's backing it.

>I'll just cash my 2 bitcoins for $20G

No one will cash my bitcoins. Getting sick of coffee, VPN access and vidya

Hahahahahahahaha people with no understanding of liquidity and Jewish price manipulation are going to get BTFO 2 weeks for a trade to fill. Hahaah holy shit. Hahahahahahahah. Just wait until January when the CME and CBOE start listing buttcoin future contracts. Or when the US government redefines what a bank is to include buttcoin and starts regulating the fuck out of it. Hahahahahahhahahah.

Question. Govts can shut the internet down, which kills BTC access in dire times. Contrary to gold which you physically have and can spend in an apocalypse scenario. is there a way to get decentralized internet, not dependent on government or internet provider?

agreed. that is why i am waiting for the U.S. fed to enter a hyper inflationary event during the next crash making U.S. worthless sending bitcoin 2 da moon. how much longer do you think central banking can work?

I tried to buy $100 of bitcoin like 3 months ago and my bank didn’t approve it and cancelled my credit card wtf was that about my shit would be worth 4x now

This makes no sense. Do you actually think Jews who control most of the world's wealth aren't heavily invested in BTC for some reason?

No. One of the main problems with buttcoin. No power, no transaction. Disaster strikes, no power, no ATM, no cash, how do you trade your imaginary buttcoins for a can of beans?

>how much longer do you think central banking can work?

Like any other form of currency exactly so long as society chooses to agree that it works, and not a day less.

They have no control over the production. Their whole monetary system lies in printing money out of thin air and then loaning it to governments and receiving the debt + interest.

In an apocalyptic scenario like that paper money becomes worthless aswell and good like water, food, cigarettes and lighters become money

>is there a way to get decentralized internet, not dependent on government or internet provider?
the problem with current infrastructure is that it greatly relies on third parties like govt. or ISPs. you can send BTC transactions over SMS and through radio signals i believe. blockstream currently has satellite actually so you can send BTC transactions without the internet. since we screwed up in the early days and made current internet system sort of centralized, idk how we can decentralize it.

but kim dot com and a few other people are working on it right now

rt.com/news/410606-kim-dotcom-meganet-internet/

In the apocalypse would you trade food for green money?

so then what is the true value of 1 btc?!?

You are stupid as fuck. There is already a confirmed shadow group that controls 10% of ALL bitcoin. You don't see a problem with that?

If by "true value" you mean its actual value as a thing, nothing. It's actually pretty ironic that one of the defining "problems" with fiat that it's supposed to combat is one that's intrinsic to it.

Not going to happen. The IRS has no legal basis to shut it down, and Trump is in charge of the IRS anyway. The Fed can't shut anything down. Law enforcement is limited in what it can do against an entire currency.

I didnt say apocalyptic, I was thinking more along the lines of a huge regoinal natural disaster. My point was commodities like you listed would be used for barter instead of invisible buttcoins.

Whatever somebody is willing to pay for it

There's a shadow group that controls 100% of ALL MONEY.

The Jews.

People who short bitcoin for any significant length of time are going to lose everything. I mean everything. No one in their right mind would short it unless they had a lot of experience and had been following bitcoin price patterns for a long time.

real interesting... godspeed to best fat kim

You can still buy steam games with bitcoin from places like G2A

Thing is: bitcoin itself and it's cult of lobo-followers getting in on the hype long after smart money went in are going to crash market. It's a self-fulfilling prohecy.

Sick and tired of this derpcoin shit. Humanity has lost sight of what really matters. Food, water, warmth and companionship. THAT is literally all that matters.
Cash is a tax on the progression of bringing these items in abundance to everyone. Bitcoin is just another faction of the same tax structure, ALTHOUGH... as much as I think cash is a hindrance, it does represent a common means of trade between labor, material, and land.
So answer me this derpcoiners, WTF does Bitcoin represent other than a direct assault on the current currency system? Who benefits from Bitcoin as a whole? How does someone EARN Bitcoin from the exchange of materials that bring either food, water warmth or companionship? Because anyone that has a logical conclusion worked out about this bullshit it's nothing more than a pyramid scheme.
I'm not saying it's going away, but if you've dedicated your time effort energy and investment into this as opposed to creating an environment for yourself that brings food, water, warmth and companionship to yourself and fellow man, you're nothing more than a dirty scheming kike... just like the ones running the current monetary system.

Thanks to derivatives I don't have to short buttcoins. I can purchase future put options and significantly reduce my risk. Screenshot this and post it 1 year from now. People that short buttcoins will be making bank.

I agree, bitcoin has funded my bugout land & prep. I will laugh watching the no coiners starve.

>shitcoin is literally dying in a fire in real time
>people have already killed themselves over this.
>people think outdated shit will be the new world currency.

Hope you're already 95% done cashing out then

>Jews openly promote bitcoin just so they can victimize themselves

This is one of those retard things up there with

>Jews invented Jesus just to deny he ever existed and so they could be victims
>Hitler was actually a Jew and planted by Jews to murder Jews that didn't exist to garner pity for Jews
>Trump is the new Hitler who will do all of the previous post because Jews need pity so much

You aren't fooling anyone kike.

You thiccest of mongs. Financial elites have been pouring into BTC when you didn't even heard of it.
They moved in 2015/16 at latest.
The ebbil joo doesn't mine himself, he buys bitcoin when it's cheap because he has enough money to invest, you dumb plebbo. Back then markets were overvalued and rich fucks were desperate where to move that money. The very elites buying into bitcoin may very well be one of the reason for that massive surge after markets had filled themselves with cheap QE money.
All you are doing is fill the elites pockets once again, they will be among the first to sell at peak and you will be left bitterly dissapointed having once again handed over your money to dee ebbil joo. The butthurt will be epic user.