Eagle Ordinary - Working Lunch

Remember those times when your party is at a social function and they start doing all kinds of stupid shit under the assumption that no one is looking? Do you usually make them pay for it?

Also, look at the medals pinned to their chests. Brinton already ate his.

>Overlord Cookie
They work with some dumb Valhallan

Why is this comic noteworthy?

It really isn't, it keeps getting posted here and I just don't get the appeal. It's not like the internet is so starved of 40k fan content that they should have to care about something like this.

It's not even bad, just bland.

I'm guessing it's being posted by the comic creator with how regularly it turns up.

It's more networthy than half the threads for 40k general

It's fun.

It's kinda fun but story moves slowly

I don't get it.

Petchenka is a childish way to say "cookie" in Russian.

> I'm guessing it's being posted by the comic creator with how regularly it turns up.

It's not us, we used to post on reddit but we try to keep a policy of not pushing the comic on any communities outside Facebook these days.

OP, love you really, but please don't spam us on our behalf. I've asked before, and while reposting doesn't bother me, I'm not looking to force EO on anyone. Especially not the internet hate machine.

Post their stats then.

In other news I've discovered we have an RSS feed. I should look at my options panel more often.

Not those stats.

I um... I think user meant the Character Stats broseph.

What stats exactly? I don't hop on Veeky Forums much, only when our name comes up in the Google filter. OP's?

It is a campaign, we wanna see character sheets.

Character stats? Really? Like the OW character sheets? I mean... I can. I'm not sure what that would prove though. Anyone in particular?

All of them and the regiment too as the regiment is about half of what goes into a character in OW.

My better judgement is compelling me not to do that on Veeky Forums. Can't imagine it ending well.

As for regiments, I can only speak for Talon and Kosomov, but their regiments were the classic splats from the OW books, Cadian and Valhallan respectively. Their sheets now are pretty different from what's in the strip, (+12k xp or so) but Talon's old one can be seen on EO's 'only war' page.

It's also worth noting I'm not particularly clever, and my sheets are nothing special.

Doesn't have to prove anything, I'm just curious.

I can do Talon at least, I suppose. 14k and a couple years later. Also, I accidentally my username on my last post name because I switched to my tablet, and how computer.