Yugioh thread

Blue-eyes had better not win worlds, I'm gonna be so pissed if it does.

Other urls found in this thread:

yugiohtopdecks.com/decks/Monarch
youtube.com/watch?v=jy20jDVNVuY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never played the game but i watched the anime as a kid I kinda want a blue eyes just as a nostalgic thing.

People will side like hell against it my money is on some demise deck maybe not satellars cause light imprisoning reks em both

Does ygo have a dicerse meta?

A what?

almost never

More often than not yugioh ends up having 3 deck dominating the meta one or two formats then accidentally (or not?) creating a tier 0 deck that can dominate for one or two formats

Tier 0 decks don't last more than a week before they get hit by the list.

I remember teleDAD lasting longer than a week

I wonder if Old Man Kaiba would stare out of his penthouse office of Kaibacorp Tower and grumble to himself that the meta is shit now blue eyes white dragon isn't viable as he glanced at his three blue eyes white dragon cards on his blue eyes white dragon side table on beside the blue eyes white dragon coffee machine with it's blue eyes white dragon mugs. One of which he was holding after he flew via his blue eyes white dragon jet to check on the progress of his blue eyes white dragon desk's progress, signing off a requisition order for more blue eyes white dragon materials with his blue eyes white dragon pen.

What I'm saying is he must have a lot of dragon dildos.

If there are any dragon dildos based on blue-eyes, he has them.

Isn't BEWD female?

Google has produced no results.

You need to stay on Veeky Forums longer if you still think women can't have penises.

this is due to konami using the banlist to force sales, if they hadn't completely destroyed the duelist alliance era decks, many of them would still be seeing play.

>used to love Monarchs before support
>their minor support was a godsend, making the deck usable
>hear rumors Monarchs are now spreading terror in the meta

IS THIS TRUE?
ARE MY NIGGAS FINALLY TOP TIER?

Dragon dildos aren't exclusively ding dongs, they have penetrables as well.

Dude, they're less than 2$. Get one from your LGS.

yugiohtopdecks.com/decks/Monarch

Did the cards ever look like that? Barely any trim, no description and just the Attack and Defense at the bottom?

Err, kinda...

The dub was too lazy to change the text on the cards, so they did that instead.

Is it lame I still have an Exodia deck

Not a FTK, just a normal one
I love Exodia so fucking much

no, that is perfection. I loved my Exodia as well

The only true Tier 0 decks YGO had were Airblade Turbo, Yata Lock and maaaybe Rulers.

It's gonna be shit like Satella or Qlis (Demise is on OCG aswell right?), mark my words.

Rulers weren't truly tier 0, david keener had to beat 5 of them with his spellbooks before losing in the finals.

Care to share your deck, user?

>Blue-eyes had better not win worlds
I hope it does,

If only so that they ban all the new blueeyes support they just spent all that time printing up.

iirc the reason the cards look like that in the dub is that U.S. has laws preventing cartoons from directly marketing toys to children, so they had to make the cards look 'slightly' different so they didn't run the risk of being accused of being a 30min commercial.

Is there gonna be a stream of worlds, what's the link?

The smell of fresh cards

I just got YGOpro and I'm just starting the game.
Are there any tips/decks good for beginners?

I would buy those version over the shit clusterfuck we have now

What's your favorite archetype?
Pic related

Pyromancers on motorcycles.

Also the head looks pretty phallic, like a xenomorph's, so one could possibly make a dildo out of that.

D.D is the best archetype.

Pendulum monsters.
I cant keep up with this shit, why do they keep adding rules

Nigga, it's not that complicated.
Or really that strong. Pendulum crumples hard at Twin Twister assuming you time it right.

Why not just keep it?

Metalfoes especially, since they rarely draw into 3+ of their pendulum monsters.

You can only have 3 of a monster in your deck, and I guess kaiba doesn't understand the concept of a backup.

Larry and Sergei are keeping them all to themselves.

I assume pendulum relies on adding from the deck to the hand?

Every cartoon is a 30 minute commercial

Literally every deck in YGO that's been released in the past 10 years relies to some degree on getting shit from your deck to your hand faster than the other guy does.

People blame Archetypes for "ruining" the game, but really it was giving some decks access to deck-locked tutoring while banning all of the good generic ways of getting cards into your hand faster, forcing decks that didn't come with built-in searchers to have no hope of ever being competitively viable.

I feel like Mermail has a better chance of winning worlds this year. Not gonna lie

That's because blue-eyes can't beat mermails.
youtube.com/watch?v=jy20jDVNVuY

Ghostrick will win

Mother of checked.

I'm fine with this. As long as the entire meta gets raped and we get a fresh start. Blue-Eyes and Dank Magician for tier 1 2016 when?

First turn beast/barkion and Shi en with some back row is pretty strong. Tho it's not good against BA.

It's kinda redundant to compare a not-even tier 2 deck with a tier 1 deck.

Le boomp.

I'm with you on the Ojama deck. Found someone on Craig's List that sold me their whole Ojama deck for next to nothing

Le boomp 2: return of Le boomp.

Post decks

What the fuck is that abomination? It hurts my eyes to look at it, and hurts my brain to think about it.

I got it from dng

Gem-Knight fusionist? How is that working for you? Seems fun actually

>How is that working for you
It's a stolen decklist, he doesn't actually use itn

My exodia deck relies on mystic tomatoes and a bunch of spell cards. Never had the chance to try it though

Can anyone recommend me a dueling game or software to try it out

Le boomp 3, the reckoning.

Instead of bumping you can answer my question

I'm not here to interact with the thread, I'm just trying to keep it alive so I don't have to make a new one.

Also, use YGOpro.

>YGOpro
Thanks

See that wasn't that hard
Interacting with the thread keeps it alive more than anything

Just bought two Obelisk the Tormentor cards

AMA

And have to memorize every cards effects? and have to rely on and trust your opponent to do the same? fuck that.

Zac come home
We love and miss you

I, and most people I know, already know every cards effect and can recognize them from just the picture.

>most people I know
Yeah I'm sure your mother is a great duelist

She taught me herself.

Who is Zac